Windows 10: Outlook Accounts and Rules

Discus and support Outlook Accounts and Rules in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Is there any way I can copy the accounts and rules from my main computer to my laptop both using Outlook 16. To redo them all manually will take at... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Jackhandle, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Outlook Accounts and Rules

Is there any way I can copy the accounts and rules from my main computer to my laptop both using Outlook 16.

To redo them all manually will take at least a day with over 100 email addresses

Thanks

:)

Jackhandle, Sep 13, 2016
  2. Entegy Win User

Rules made in PC Outlook aren't used by Windows Phone 7 Outlook

The only way Outlook rules would be applied to your email on the phone is if you were using Outlook with an Exchange account and had server-side Outlook rules. Otherwise, the phone has no idea about Outlook rules.

Entegy, Sep 13, 2016
  3. GearWorld Win User
    Rules made in PC Outlook aren't used by Windows Phone 7 Outlook

Hi,

I have rules in Outlook 2010 and also 2007 on 2 PC's

Those rules works perfectly on both PC running 2 different Outlook version

However, my Windows Phone 7 Outlook account is receiving the email I have rules for but it should not. Does that mean the rules I have in Outlook PC aren't used by the Windows Phone 7 Outlook version ?

GearWorld, Sep 13, 2016
Thema:

Outlook Accounts and Rules

1. Outlook Accounts and Rules - Similar Threads - Outlook Accounts Rules

2. Outlook account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook account: Someone has opened/created an outlook account in my name. I cannot locate a phone number to report this in the microsoft support center. Can anyone provide a number please where I can speak with a real person? Thank you for your consideration....
  3. Outlook Rules

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook Rules: I am doing rules in outlook and I cannot seem to fix. One or more rules couldn't be uploaded to the Exchange server and have been deactivated. This could be because some of the parameters aren't supported or there's insufficient space to store all your rules. What to do?...
  4. unable to set rules in outlook

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    unable to set rules in outlook: One of my newly created users is unable to create rules on outlook. error: one or more rules can not be uploaded to Microsoft exchange and have been deactivated. This could be because some of the parameters are not supported, or there is insufficient space to store all your...
  5. Microsoft Account and Sign in rules

Microsoft Account and Sign in rules: I want to totally remove all of the sign in PIN, Password, Key or anything that stops this computer from simply turning on when I turn it on. Will Windows 10 perform normally, like a generic un-profiled computer if I delete the account? Or will it lock me out? I have all my...
  6. OUTLOOK ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OUTLOOK ACCOUNT: I have a bt internet mail account but when I reply to some e mails is says that it is sending from an outlook account as far as I know i do not have an outlook account I am using windows 10 i have tried to sent up the outlook account with the same e mail address and oF...
  7. Outlook 365 rule to save a copy of message in HTML format

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 365 rule to save a copy of message in HTML format: Hello. I'm using Outlook 365 on Windows 10 version 1903. I want to include a rule of the following form; "when a message arrives with specified words in the sender address, save a copy of the message in HTML format in my Documents folder." I have searched the options in the...
  8. Outlook 365 Rules not visible in Default mail account

Outlook 365 Rules not visible in Default mail account: A weird one. Since adding the Icloud add-in to Office 365 my Rules disappeared but still work. The only way in which to create them so that they are still visible is to create them in Outlook while viewing in the Icloud Inbox. This means creating rules and using the...
  9. Microsoft Outlook - Rules

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Outlook - Rules: We've sent a marketing campaign on behalf of someone to a large group of contacts (thousands). The individual has started to receive bounce backs in their inbox although another email address was put in place capture this as well as direct replies. We've set up rules within...
  10. after reinstall of Office 2013, rules in Outlook are gone

in Microsoft Office and 365
    after reinstall of Office 2013, rules in Outlook are gone: hi guys, anyone knowing a way (after reinstall of Office 2013 or recreate of an account) to keep the rules active. Even if i only remove the 2 accounts and reinstall them, i get the message that the rule cannot be executed and i have to create all of them again. Can...