Windows 10: Outlook Accounts and Rules

Discus and support Outlook Accounts and Rules in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Is there any way I can copy the accounts and rules from my main computer to my laptop both using Outlook 16. To redo them all manually will take at... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Jackhandle, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Outlook Accounts and Rules

Is there any way I can copy the accounts and rules from my main computer to my laptop both using Outlook 16.

To redo them all manually will take at least a day with over 100 email addresses

Thanks

:)

Jackhandle, Sep 13, 2016
  2. Entegy Win User

Rules made in PC Outlook aren't used by Windows Phone 7 Outlook

The only way Outlook rules would be applied to your email on the phone is if you were using Outlook with an Exchange account and had server-side Outlook rules. Otherwise, the phone has no idea about Outlook rules.

Entegy, Sep 13, 2016
  3. GearWorld Win User
    Rules made in PC Outlook aren't used by Windows Phone 7 Outlook

Hi,

I have rules in Outlook 2010 and also 2007 on 2 PC's

Those rules works perfectly on both PC running 2 different Outlook version

However, my Windows Phone 7 Outlook account is receiving the email I have rules for but it should not. Does that mean the rules I have in Outlook PC aren't used by the Windows Phone 7 Outlook version ?

GearWorld, Sep 13, 2016
Thema:

Outlook Accounts and Rules

1. Outlook Accounts and Rules - Similar Threads - Outlook Accounts Rules

2. Firewall Rules

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Firewall Rules: Can you setup exceptions for firewall rules? For example, if I have a port blocked inbound for ALL via GPO, can I create an exception to that rule to allow just certain IP addresses to get through the port being blocked? Win 10 ENT in a domain environment....
  3. Outlook express account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook express account: How do I set up my Outlook Express account in order to retrieve all my old emails and receive new ones now that I have reformatted my hard disc and reinstalled Windows 10?...
  4. delete outlook account

in Windows 10 Customization
    delete outlook account: Hello on 03/31/19 I tried permanently deleteing my email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** however I received calls from friends that said the email is still active . I tried logging in to retry the account delete however it was giving me password issues. this...
  5. mail account with outlook

in Browsers and Email
    mail account with outlook: I keep seeding this message, “An encrypted connection to your mail services is not available” when I try to set up an email account. I have windows 10 and Outlook 2010. I’m to the point where I don’t believe that outlook can handle making an email account. Is there some other...
  6. mail account with outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mail account with outlook: I keep seeding this message, “An encrypted connection to your mail services is not available” when I try to set up an email account. I have windows 10 and Outlook 2010. I’m to the point where I don’t believe that outlook can handle making an email account. Is there some other...
  7. ADD AN OUTLOOK ACCOUNT?

in Windows 10 Customization
    ADD AN OUTLOOK ACCOUNT?: How can I set up an Outlook 2016 account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-an-outlook-account/a7062193-feba-4300-90df-db8ae7793084
  8. Cannot manage mail rules and notifications in Office 2010 Outlook

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Cannot manage mail rules and notifications in Office 2010 Outlook: Hi folks, couple of days ago I noticed that my Outlook rules for sorting incoming mail into folders are no more honoured. I went to "manage rules and notifications" in the menu, and after clicking on it something blinked on the screen and I received notification "operation...
  9. Firewall rules

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Firewall rules: I accidentally deleted outbound windows firewall rules. Will these reappear? Can this be dangerous? Please help. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/firewall-rules/1f7cbdda-d9e2-435a-96cb-6caef7699b88"
  10. after reinstall of Office 2013, rules in Outlook are gone

in Microsoft Office and 365
    after reinstall of Office 2013, rules in Outlook are gone: hi guys, anyone knowing a way (after reinstall of Office 2013 or recreate of an account) to keep the rules active. Even if i only remove the 2 accounts and reinstall them, i get the message that the rule cannot be executed and i have to create all of them again. Can...