Windows 10: Outlook - after switching Dutch>English language a part is still Dutch

Discus and support Outlook - after switching Dutch>English language a part is still Dutch in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; It is nothing serious, but I've always wondered why a part of Outlook, after switching to English language (language-pack) remains Dutch. The folder... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by tfwul, Dec 18, 2020.

1. tfwul Win User

Outlook - after switching Dutch>English language a part is still Dutch

It is nothing serious, but I've always wondered why a part of Outlook, after switching to English language (language-pack) remains Dutch. The folder tree on the left remains Dutch, toolbar etc. are English, Options are English.

See screenshot
    1) All Dutch version
    2) After switching to English using English language pack
    3) How it should be
    4) All other items are English, except the folder tree.

Outlook 365 / Windows 10 x64 English version

Outlook - after switching Dutch>English language a part is still Dutch [​IMG]

:)

tfwul, Dec 18, 2020
  2. grschinon Win User

Dutch Language

If you're in a part of the world where Dutch is not an official language then it is not a fault in the phone if it doesn't support Dutch. It IS a user comfort thing.

If, on the other hand, you're in a part of the world where Dutch IS an official language and you were sold a phone that does not support Dutch, then you were sold a grey import. You should have a chat with the retailer.

grschinon, Dec 18, 2020
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    Vista dutche to english

Just set up a double boot, one w/english, one w/Dutche.

Namslas90, Dec 18, 2020
  4. petrib Win User

Dutch ?

Yes, if you know how. Outlook - after switching Dutch>English language a part is still Dutch ;)

However, these discussion boards are English language boards, and you shouldn't use Dutch unless Nokia opens a Dutch discussion area here.

petrib, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Outlook - after switching Dutch>English language a part is still Dutch - Similar Threads - Outlook switching Dutch>English

2. Windows 11 system language is half in English and half in Dutch, how to switch to full English?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 system language is half in English and half in Dutch, how to switch to full English?: So I installed Windows 11 fresh from factory computer and it started in Dutch.As I prefer to have computer system in English I simply went to the settings>language and opted for preferred language English US. After restarting the computer some of the texts were in English but...
  3. Windows 11 system language is half in English and half in Dutch, how to switch to full English?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 system language is half in English and half in Dutch, how to switch to full English?: So I installed Windows 11 fresh from factory computer and it started in Dutch.As I prefer to have computer system in English I simply went to the settings>language and opted for preferred language English US. After restarting the computer some of the texts were in English but...
  4. Why is My feed in Windows 11 in Dutch when the selected language is English and the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is My feed in Windows 11 in Dutch when the selected language is English and the...: I am running Windows 11 and My feed is in Dutch news, weather, etc.. How can I change this to English?Windows display language is set to English United States. No other language installed...Country or region is Belgium and Regional format is English Belgium.Thank you!...
  5. Why is My feed in Windows 11 in Dutch when the selected language is English and the...

Why is My feed in Windows 11 in Dutch when the selected language is English and the...: I am running Windows 11 and My feed is in Dutch news, weather, etc.. How can I change this to English?Windows display language is set to English United States. No other language installed...Country or region is Belgium and Regional format is English Belgium.Thank you!...
  6. Windows 10 not changing language fully. Dutch to English

Windows 10 not changing language fully. Dutch to English: Hey!I wanted to change my windows 10 display language to English US but some components are still in Dutch, such as the start-menu, the search thingy and the settings app some options are in English tho.Does anyone know how to fix this? I have restarted the system multiple...
  7. Windows 10 not changing language fully. Dutch to English

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 not changing language fully. Dutch to English: Hey!I wanted to change my windows 10 display language to English US but some components are still in Dutch, such as the start-menu, the search thingy and the settings app some options are in English tho.Does anyone know how to fix this? I have restarted the system multiple...
  8. Somewhere the Dutch language/regional setting is hiding

in Windows 10 Customization
    Somewhere the Dutch language/regional setting is hiding: I just installed Windows 10. New install. I remember setting the the Region to the Netherlands, because I'm used to € and separating digits with a comma instead of a period. All other language and regional settings are set to United States. However, all my browsers now...
  9. Translate to Dutch

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Translate to Dutch: Translate page to Dutch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/translate-to-dutch/172e9e19-5bd2-4321-bc35-859ae3b5b044
  10. From Dutch ISO to English install.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    From Dutch ISO to English install.: Hi. I've got a win10 ISO file that is in Dutch. Is there a way to make it fall back to English? I can not use the MediaCreationTool because I'm using Enterprise. And I'm not trying to update the current OS, just to do a clean install. Does anyone know if this is...