Windows 10: OUTLOOK always asks for user name and passwords after implementing AUTOMATIC SHUTDOWN PC...

Discus and support OUTLOOK always asks for user name and passwords after implementing AUTOMATIC SHUTDOWN PC... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Automatic Shutdown is implemented in PC's. After powering ON PC's each and every time its asks for user name and password in outlook. Before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by MakarandSagekar, Feb 17, 2022.

1. OUTLOOK always asks for user name and passwords after implementing AUTOMATIC SHUTDOWN PC...

Automatic Shutdown is implemented in PC's. After powering ON PC's each and every time its asks for user name and password in outlook. Before implementing this TASK SCHEDULAR every this was working fine.

:)

MakarandSagekar, Feb 17, 2022
  2. JJG10 Win User

Outlook 2016 repeatedly ask for user name and password

Office 2016 on Windows 10 build 1703.

Outlook 2016 is repeatedly asking for my user name and password when running minimized. See screen shot.
    Things appear to work normally when running maximized. I used Outlook's Account Settings/Repair but that didn't help.

Please help.

Thank you.

OUTLOOK always asks for user name and passwords after implementing AUTOMATIC SHUTDOWN PC... [​IMG]

JJG10, Feb 17, 2022
  3. Dude Win User
    Outlook always asks for a password...

Jeff, try this

http://blogs.technet.com/b/mempson/a...rd-prompt.aspx

4. OUTLOOK always asks for user name and passwords after implementing AUTOMATIC SHUTDOWN PC...

Macrium Ask for User Name and Password

No thats not the issue now. I did enter the user name and password, I was asking why it all of a sudden is asking for the info when it never did before. Again the user name and password has been entered and still will not image, but will clone.

stealth2920, Feb 17, 2022
Thema:

OUTLOOK always asks for user name and passwords after implementing AUTOMATIC SHUTDOWN PC...

1. OUTLOOK always asks for user name and passwords after implementing AUTOMATIC SHUTDOWN PC... - Similar Threads - OUTLOOK always asks

2. OUTLOOK always asks for user name and passwords after implementing AUTOMATIC SHUTDOWN PC...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OUTLOOK always asks for user name and passwords after implementing AUTOMATIC SHUTDOWN PC...: Automatic Shutdown is implemented in PC's. After powering ON PC's each and every time its asks for user name and password in outlook. Before implementing this TASK SCHEDULAR every this was working fine....
  3. OUTLOOK always asks for user name and passwords after implementing AUTOMATIC SHUTDOWN PC...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OUTLOOK always asks for user name and passwords after implementing AUTOMATIC SHUTDOWN PC...: Automatic Shutdown is implemented in PC's. After powering ON PC's each and every time its asks for user name and password in outlook. Before implementing this TASK SCHEDULAR every this was working fine....
  4. ASKING PASSWORD AFTER AUTOMATIC UPGRADE

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    ASKING PASSWORD AFTER AUTOMATIC UPGRADE: hey my desktop had gone for an automatic upgrade to windows 10. before i did not have any password on it but now it is asking me to enter a password and in that it was telling me to inter Microsoft password i did that too but it is not logging in [ i have tried so many times...
  5. Outlook asking for password after 2004 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook asking for password after 2004 update: I have a user who has two computers, one Lenovo X1 Carbon and a Surface Pro. Both are set up the same way with a local user, Office apps through a 365 subscription, files synced to DropBox and so on. After he updated both machines to the 2004 update, Outlook keeps asking for...
  6. the server diseasons.xyz is asking for your user name and password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    the server diseasons.xyz is asking for your user name and password: the server diseasons.xyz is asking for your user name and password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/the-server-diseasonsxyz-is-asking-for-your-user/d59d204c-19b0-496e-844e-c58c29df618f
  7. always ask password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    always ask password: please tell me what to do in order to disable the password from sleep https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/always-ask-password/f5a78340-5969-4209-bb88-930f57e9aaed"
  8. Outlook always asks for a password...

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook always asks for a password...: hi guys, i know this problem exists for years already, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2013. I tried everything, like deleting the credential in Credential Manager. Recreating the user account does not help, tried that, problem comes back. So this must have...
  9. Macrium Ask for User Name and Password

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Ask for User Name and Password: For whatever reason, Macrium free was corrupted and I had to totally uninstall and reinstall. I did a new backup and did a scheduled future backups. However it won't allow scheduled task unless I put in a user name and password. Never had this request before. Not sure what...
  10. Outlook 2016 repeatedly ask for user name and password

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016 repeatedly ask for user name and password: Office 2016 on Windows 10 build 1703. Outlook 2016 is repeatedly asking for my user name and password when running minimized. See screen shot. Things appear to work normally when running maximized. I used Outlook's Account Settings/Repair but that didn't help. Please...