Windows 10: Outlook and 10

Discus and support Outlook and 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just updated from windows 7 to 10. Outlook opens but shuts down immediately. Any suggesttions?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SherryYoung3, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Outlook and 10

Just updated from windows 7 to 10. Outlook opens but shuts down immediately. Any suggesttions?

:)

SherryYoung3, Jan 10, 2021
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jan 10, 2021
  3. Windows 10 and Outlook

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience as you are unable to access Outlook after installing Windows 10.

Kindly let us know with the following to understand the issue and assist you better:

• How have you installed Windows 10 (Upgraded/ Clean installation)?
    • Are you referring to Outlook Mail Client or Outlook.com website?
    • Were you able to see any error message/ error notification?

Step 1: If you are referring to Outlook App, I suggest you to run Windows Store App troubleshooter and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search next to start on the desktop.
        • Click on View All on left side and select
          Windows Store Apps
        • Select "Advance" and click on "Run as Administrator".
        • Click "Next" and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: If you are referring to Outlook.com account, I suggest you to access in different web browser and check.

Hope it helps. Kindly reply back to us with required information, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 10, 2021
  4. qubit Win User

Outlook and 10

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

Outlook and 10

1. Outlook and 10 - Similar Threads - Outlook

2. Outlook not responding- Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook not responding- Windows 10: Hello, I was looking at my Outlook email app when thru a series steps or missteps, I'm not sure I transferred an email from my Optimum.net email account to the Outlook email account. I then tried to print a copy of this email off the Outllook site but was prevented from doing...
  3. Word/Outlook Mail Merge on PC ... set send from e-mail address

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Word/Outlook Mail Merge on PC ... set send from e-mail address: Hello, I originally had one e-mail address on my Outlook run on a PC laptop I just added another e-mail address and followed instructions to set this new address as default SO THAT I can have this as my SEND FROM e-mail address when I send a Mail Merge e-mail using Word....
  4. IMAP Account Display Names in OUTLOOK 365

in Windows 10 Customization
    IMAP Account Display Names in OUTLOOK 365: I recently changed a number of email accounts from POP3 to IMAP in OUTLOOK 365. In Email or Folder view on the left-hand side, the full email address for each account shows up as the display name. Is thee a way to change the display names for the accounts. For example,...
  5. Windows 2004 Feature Update Logs Me Out Of Everything Outlook, Chrome, etc. At Lock/Reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 2004 Feature Update Logs Me Out Of Everything Outlook, Chrome, etc. At Lock/Reboot: In June of 2020, I installed the Windows 2004 Feature Update. Ever since then, I have experienced an issue where I am logged out of all accounts on my PC most of the time I lock or reboot my PC. I have seen many references to this on blogs or forums, but none of the...
  6. Connecting Microsoft Outlook 365 with Microsoft To Do

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Connecting Microsoft Outlook 365 with Microsoft To Do: Hi Everybody, I have been given by my company a private email address which they send me task to follow up for a week , In those emails some are flagged which is urgent, is there a way to connect outlook 365 to the To Do list so the flagged emails are shown under the Flagged...
  7. Microsoft Outlook 2019

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Outlook 2019: I built a new computer with a new main board, RAM, and a new I-9 processor. I installed windows 10 and then Office 2019 Pro. When I copy my old .pst file from my old computer to the new computer, the new computer won't "see" any emails that are newer than October 2017. I am...
  8. how do i get to the page where i can establish an email with outlook

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how do i get to the page where i can establish an email with outlook: how do i get to the page where i can establish an email with outlook all i get is the run around from SCAMMERS wanting money to help me can't even get to microsoft help line all i get is a runaround from SCAMERS THAT WANT MONEY TO HELP ME...
  9. opening outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    opening outlook: Outlook will not open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opening-outlook/5224d7b4-5764-4c23-887e-d1e4745d3542
  10. Reply address in Outlook for Microsoft 365 2020

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Reply address in Outlook for Microsoft 365 2020: I recently installed Microsoft 365 2020 on a friends Windows 10 PC. Everything works OK but I was surprised to find that recipients of emails sent from his computer show a senders address in this form: name <outlook_****************@outlook.com> on behalf of name <normal...