Windows 10: Outlook and iCloud freeze on start up on Windows 11

Discus and support Outlook and iCloud freeze on start up on Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Both Outlook 365 and iCloud for Windows are freezing and failing to connect to their servers once i start up both my laptop and desktop. Outlook... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NotShero, May 25, 2022.

1. NotShero Win User

Outlook and iCloud freeze on start up on Windows 11

Both Outlook 365 and iCloud for Windows are freezing and failing to connect to their servers once i start up both my laptop and desktop. Outlook finally stops being frozen and connects after about 5 minutes but iCloud just fails out and doesn't connect. If I stop both of them from starting on startup and wait for about 5 minutes and launch them, they work perfectly and connect straight away.This seems to be from a recent Windows 11 update as it has only started happening in the last 3 weeks.

:)

NotShero, May 25, 2022
  2. Cream8n Win User

Outlook Setup for iCloud could not be started

"Outlook Setup for iCloud could not be started because of an unexpected error."

Outlook and iCloud freeze on start up on Windows 11 [​IMG]

How to solve this without knowing what error is causing this?

I have tried reinstalling Office and iCloud (run as administrator) but no luck. Is Windows 10 compabtible for iCloud? Apple says no and Microsoft says yes.......

How could i fix this problem?

It did worked before, but it slowed down my computer so much that i decided to reinstall the Office package. Everything worked ok after the reinstall and Office programs are running ok. Only I can't get iCloud to sync with Outlook anymore.

Thanks for the help.

Cream8n, May 25, 2022
  3. Connect iCloud to Outlook

Thank you Pedro. I did the steps but it didn't work. I did not have iCloud in the list, only Outlook. I clicked on the default button on the data page but no luck.

DickWilliams1072, May 25, 2022
  4. Outlook and iCloud freeze on start up on Windows 11

icloud synch under Windows 10 no longer works in Outlook

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

• How are you accessing Outlook through web browser or email client?

I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the iCloud app and check if the issue persists.

To reinstalling the icloud app I suggest you to contact apple forum and check if it helps.

Official Apple Support

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, May 25, 2022
Thema:

Outlook and iCloud freeze on start up on Windows 11

1. Outlook and iCloud freeze on start up on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Outlook iCloud freeze

2. windows icloud not syncing with outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows icloud not syncing with outlook: Windows icloud not syncing with outlook windows 11*Moved from Office insider. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-icloud-not-syncing-with-outlook/c9610749-b6b9-486e-9a15-af0201790aac
  3. Outlook and iCloud can't connect and freeze on start up on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook and iCloud can't connect and freeze on start up on Windows 11: Both Outlook 365 and iCloud for Windows are failing to connect to their servers once i start up both my laptop and desktop. Outlook frezzes when it can't connect but after about 5 minutes it unfreezes and connects. iCloud just fails out and doesn't connect and I can't open my...
  4. Outlook and iCloud can't connect and freeze on start up on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook and iCloud can't connect and freeze on start up on Windows 11: Both Outlook 365 and iCloud for Windows are failing to connect to their servers once i start up both my laptop and desktop. Outlook frezzes when it can't connect but after about 5 minutes it unfreezes and connects. iCloud just fails out and doesn't connect and I can't open my...
  5. Outlook and iCloud freeze on start up on Windows 11

Outlook and iCloud freeze on start up on Windows 11: Both Outlook 365 and iCloud for Windows are freezing and failing to connect to their servers once i start up both my laptop and desktop. Outlook finally stops being frozen and connects after about 5 minutes but iCloud just fails out and doesn't connect. If I stop both of them...
  6. Outlook and iCloud are both freezing on start up on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook and iCloud are both freezing on start up on Windows 11: Both Outlook 365 and iCloud for Windows are freezing and failing to connect to their servers once i start up both my laptop and desktop. Outlook finally stops being frozen and connects after about 5 minutes but iCloud just fails out and doesn't connect. This seems to be from...
  7. Outlook and iCloud are both freezing on start up on Windows 11

Outlook and iCloud are both freezing on start up on Windows 11: Both Outlook 365 and iCloud for Windows are freezing and failing to connect to their servers once i start up both my laptop and desktop. Outlook finally stops being frozen and connects after about 5 minutes but iCloud just fails out and doesn't connect. This seems to be from...
  8. Outlook and Icloud

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook and Icloud: Yesterday I lost my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** emails on my window's machine. I am receiving the emails on my phone but not on my windows laptop.The only change recently was Dell updated the Firmware and since then I have been having problems.Running...
  9. iCloud and Outlook

iCloud and Outlook: On a new Surfacew Pro 6, with up to date Windows 10 and up to date Office 365, when I load the Icloud start screen, it says 'Installed version of Outlook not supported. The currently installed version of Outlook is not supported by iCloud. The Icloud Drive, Photos and...
  10. Outlook Setup for iCloud could not be started

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook Setup for iCloud could not be started: "Outlook Setup for iCloud could not be started because of an unexpected error." [img] How to solve this without knowing what error is causing this? I have tried reinstalling Office and iCloud (run as administrator) but no luck. Is Windows 10 compabtible for iCloud?...