Windows 10: outlook and Mac

Discus and support outlook and Mac in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have several office versions but I'd like to use just one without being force to use a web version. How can I download my windows program to my Mac... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GGM22, May 18, 2022.

1. GGM22 Win User

outlook and Mac

I have several office versions but I'd like to use just one without being force to use a web version. How can I download my windows program to my Mac without being forced to use the web version. The web version keeps syncing to others that are not supposed to be on my account.

:)

GGM22, May 18, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Outlook app version for Android, iOS, and Mac - Aug. 15

Outlook lets you bring all your email accounts and calendars in one convenient spot. Whether it's staying on top of your inbox or scheduling the next big thing, we make it easy to be your most productive, organized, and connected self.

New Microsoft Outlook app 4.2130.0 version for Android:

WHAT'S NEW
    • When adding a recipient to an email, tap "X" to remove unwanted people suggestions. When you remove a suggested person, you will not see it appear on other Outlook apps either.

Source: Microsoft Outlook: Organize Your Email & Calendar - Apps on Google Play

New Microsoft Outlook app 4.2131.0 version for iOS:

Version History:
    • This update includes performance improvements and bug fixes to make Outlook better for you.
    Feel free to send us any comments or questions by going to Settings > Help & Feedback wed love to hear from you.

Source: Microsoft Outlook on the App Store

New Microsoft Outlook app 16.52 version for Mac:

Version History:
    • New Big Sur app icons: Updated the app icons to match the latest macOS release (Big Sur)
    • View Source: View Source is now available in New Mac Outlook

Source: Microsoft Outlook on the Mac App Store

Brink, May 18, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    New Microsoft Outlook app version for Android and Mac - Feb. 19

UPDATE 2/22: New Microsoft Outlook app version released for Android - Feb. 22

Outlook lets you bring all your email accounts and calendars in one convenient spot. Whether it's staying on top of your inbox or scheduling the next big thing, we make it easy to be your most productive, organized, and connected self.

New Microsoft Outlook app 4.2204.3 version for Android:

WHAT'S NEW
    • As you type, Outlook Mobile can help you save time and reduce spelling and grammar errors by making suggestions that you can easily accept and insert into your email.

Source: Microsoft Outlook: Organize Your Email & Calendar - Apps on Google Play

New Microsoft Outlook app 16.58 version for Mac:

Version History:
    • New Outlook for Mac re-designed from the ground up. The new Outlook for Mac is designed for you, uses Microsoft sync technology for enhanced performance and reliability, and has functionality that is the best of Outlook.

Source: Microsoft Outlook on the Mac App Store

Brink, May 18, 2022
  4. tfwul Win User

outlook and Mac

tfwul, May 18, 2022
Thema:

outlook and Mac

1. outlook and Mac - Similar Threads - outlook Mac

2. Automatically restart Microsoft 365 apps Outlook after update not Windows update, but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatically restart Microsoft 365 apps Outlook after update not Windows update, but...: Hello. I have a laptop that I use at work for a single automated email process, so I need to have Outlook open all the time. I've got Outlook in my Startup folder, so when the automated Windows updates happen and a restart occurs, Outlook opens as it should. But when there...
  3. I cannot update from the help bar. Version Microsoft Outlook for Mac 16.73.2 365 Subscription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot update from the help bar. Version Microsoft Outlook for Mac 16.73.2 365 Subscription: Hello,How can I update my Microsoft products on my MacPro? The help button does not give me that option even when I search. I tried doing it with Word and power point. No Luck.Outlook for Mac Version 16.73.2365 SubscriptionThank you...
  4. I cannot update from the help bar. Version Microsoft Outlook for Mac 16.73.2 365 Subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot update from the help bar. Version Microsoft Outlook for Mac 16.73.2 365 Subscription: Hello,How can I update my Microsoft products on my MacPro? The help button does not give me that option even when I search. I tried doing it with Word and power point. No Luck.Outlook for Mac Version 16.73.2365 SubscriptionThank you...
  5. outlook and Mac

in Windows 10 Gaming
    outlook and Mac: I have several office versions but I'd like to use just one without being force to use a web version. How can I download my windows program to my Mac without being forced to use the web version. The web version keeps syncing to others that are not supposed to be on my...
  6. "New" Outlook? Mac vs Windows

in Microsoft Office and 365
    "New" Outlook? Mac vs Windows: Using Outlook deskop as part of Microsoft 365 on both Windows and Mac, and the Mac version has a button to switch to "New Outlook", which makes the interface much more modern and less cluttered. More important, inbox now has a "PIN" option, just like webmail version of...
  7. New Microsoft Outlook app version for Android and Mac - March 20

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Outlook app version for Android and Mac - March 20: Outlook lets you bring all your email accounts and calendars in one convenient spot. Whether it's staying on top of your inbox or scheduling the next big thing, we make it easy to be your most productive, organized, and connected self. New Microsoft Outlook app 4.2109.3...
  8. Trojan virus on mac outlook

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan virus on mac outlook: Please help me get rid of this Trojan virus: /private/var/folders/3h/g974qrg16hs1_jmpjznt_tl00000gn/T/com.microsoft.Outlook/Outlook Temp/kclB-1255179497[jbYZ] JS/TrojanDownloader.Iframe.NKE trojan It was detected by my ESET antivirus 2 days ago and keeps...
  9. Microsoft building new Outlook app for Windows and Mac powered by web

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft building new Outlook app for Windows and Mac powered by web: Microsoft is building a universal Outlook client for Windows and Mac that will also replace the default Mail & Calendar apps on Windows 10 when ready. This new client is codenamed Monarch and is based on the already available Outlook Web app available in a browser today....
  10. Interactive Yammer emails coming to Outlook for Windows, Mac, mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Interactive Yammer emails coming to Outlook for Windows, Mac, mobile: Outlook is the one app to organize your personal communications and time commitments. And now, we’re rolling out a new Yammer integration to make it easier to stay connected to what’s happening in your communities and on top of what’s new...