Windows 10: Outlook and Office Hyperlinks stopped working

Discus and support Outlook and Office Hyperlinks stopped working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I hope someone can help. I am not sure what started this, but a couple of weeks ago the hyperlinks in e-mail stopped working. Now hyperlinks don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SpriteyUK, Jan 16, 2019.

1. SpriteyUK Win User

Outlook and Office Hyperlinks stopped working

I hope someone can help.

I am not sure what started this, but a couple of weeks ago the hyperlinks in e-mail stopped working. Now hyperlinks don't work in other office products.

The only thing I can think of is that Outlook stopped working and I reinstalled - nothing at all since by way of hyperlinks.

I appreciate any assistance Outlook and Office Hyperlinks stopped working :)

:)

SpriteyUK, Jan 16, 2019
  2. facklera Win User

breaking hyperlink in Outlook

Problem with a Space character breaking hyperlink in Outlook? There is a space in the link between DC and Employees. When I paste this text into an Outlook note it only makes the first part of it up to DC the link. How do I make the full link a hyperlink in Outlook so it does not stop after the first space?

facklera, Jan 16, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Microsoft Office Outlook 2013 won't open hyperlinks

Thank you for your response.

Since the issue occur, we suggest to check this article:
    Hyperlinks are not working in Outlook
    . It contains troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

Feel free to post back your response.

Phillip Pio, Jan 16, 2019
  4. Outlook and Office Hyperlinks stopped working

How to direct email hyperlink to Outlook/Office 10

This problem was solved by uninstalling a stub version of Office 365, which came with the Windows 10 installation, and then running an install/repair of Office 2010. Once I did that, although the Icon says email is Outlook 2016 in Control Panel --> , its describing text says Office 2010. So, that fixes my hyperlink problem.

I will enter a new post to ask how to add to the default programs list, even if that is not possible.

octopusgrabbus, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

Outlook and Office Hyperlinks stopped working

1. Outlook and Office Hyperlinks stopped working - Similar Threads - Outlook Office Hyperlinks

2. Outlook not following hyperlinks - solution

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook not following hyperlinks - solution: I recently upgraded to 20H2 had had the usual list of issues but sorted ok. Two days and two reboots later Outlook stopped following hyperlinks Went through all the advice on Google, everything was ok. Found an article on Microsoft site. Two machines, one with unconfigured...
  3. FYI MS Office hyperlinks will not work RESOLVED!

in Browsers and Email
    FYI MS Office hyperlinks will not work RESOLVED!: For months now I have been trying to get hyperlinks to work in all the Office 2010 programs. Decided that today I was going to make it happen or else. I had tried everything I could find on the internet numerous times. So many suggestions tried that I would have to pull my...
  4. Outlook stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook stopped working: Office 2007 worked fine and suddenly Outlook stopped working. All other programs were fine. I was planning to move to Office365 already so figured that would solve it. Uninstalled Office 2007, installed 365. Everything worked except Outlook. Click on Outlook and the...
  5. Outlook - can't click on hyperlinks?

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook - can't click on hyperlinks?: Windows 10 home, laptop. In Outlook things have always worked FINE... Open mail, read mail, delete mail, normal mail stuff. When necessary, click Unsubscribe link in an email and follow it. This afternoon, suddenly, can't follow links. Outlook throws up a popup that says:...
  6. Outlook hangs on inserting Hyperlink

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook hangs on inserting Hyperlink: Steps to Reproduce: 1. Install MS office and configure Outlook. 2. Type some text- lets say- Prashant Dhasmana. 3. Select the text and right click and select - Hyperlink. 4. Now, navigate to the browser using "Alt+tab" key- to copy the url you want to paste on that...
  7. OUTLOOK 2007 Hyperlinks not working in WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OUTLOOK 2007 Hyperlinks not working in WINDOWS 10: Since upgrading to WINDOWS 10 all email Hyperlinks from Outlook 2007 do not work within my preferred browser (FIREFOX). I have attempted to use the default EDGE browser and IE 11 both of which failed. When I used the Thunderbird Mail client the Hyperlinks work OK. I...
  8. Hyperlinks not working when clicking on Outlook 2016 message

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Hyperlinks not working when clicking on Outlook 2016 message: Hello, I know this is a common issue. Would someone please help with the reg edit instructions or other solutions for this problem? Thank you so much. I downloaded a firmware update for my Brother printer today and an Abode reader update. After restarting, when I click on a...
  9. Hyperlinks in outlook will not open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hyperlinks in outlook will not open: There seem to be many posts with problems in this area, but I have not seen an answer that I can understand and which seems to address my particular problem. i am using Windows 10 with Outlook 2013 and Firefox as my web browser. When i try to open hyperlinks I receive the...
  10. Hyperlinks not working

in Browsers and Email
    Hyperlinks not working: Hello there Recently I noticed hyperlinks in outlook do not works. is there any fix? Thank you 88652

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 1903 email hyperlink crash