Windows 10: Outlook and (unofficial) Visual Styles

Discus and support Outlook and (unofficial) Visual Styles in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello all, For a while now, I've been using different Visual Styles that are user created. They work like a charm, and I've also been able to edit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ma1m, Nov 15, 2019.

1. ma1m Win User

Outlook and (unofficial) Visual Styles

Hello all,

For a while now, I've been using different Visual Styles that are user created. They work like a charm, and I've also been able to edit many other things using third party apps (such as text-only task bar, custom start menu, etc.).

However, I've run into a problem with how these Shell themes affect MS Outlook. I like to use dark-coloured themes, and most (but not all) also change the way Outlook displays messages:

Outlook and (unofficial) Visual Styles [​IMG]

I'd like to overrule these color settings, so that Outlook is displayed all in White again. I've tried numerous things in the application (options>stationary>theme, options>disable CSS theme, view options>conditional formatting), but nothing seems to happen at all. My question is: does anyone know where these settings are located, and if they are located in the Shell theme itself, how I can edit them?

Thanks.
    (Win 10.0.17763, Build 17763)

:)

2. Windows 10 Visual Styles

Hello,

Here. I just completed an insider program survey, in which I really emphasized the need for Visual Styles.

After I had finished, I realized that the ONLY reason I am dissatisfied with Windows 10 and don't use it, is that is has less visual style than Windows 3. If Microsoft were to reintroduce Visual Styles to Windows, I would be more than happy to learn the
    new layout and features of Windows 10! It would also be very fun if Microsoft were to include all previous visual styles when they bring back Visual Styles (Windows Classic, Luna, Aero basic, and Aero Glass) As these were beautiful user interfaces that made
    using a computer fun!

If you agree, show your support for Visual Styles with me, and maybe we can convince Microsoft to make Windows fun again!

Firble Man, Nov 15, 2019
  3. Enable visual styles in WPF application

I think WPF is incompatible with Visual Styles. Visual Styles is for WinForms. WPF is an entirely different animal.

FordGT90Concept, Nov 15, 2019
  4. MrSeanKon Win User

Enable visual styles in WPF application

I also find this but it does not work too.
    Source code is simple; it does not enable visual styles.
    Am I wrong?? *Roll Eyes Outlook and (unofficial) Visual Styles :rolleyes: *Roll Eyes Outlook and (unofficial) Visual Styles :rolleyes:

MrSeanKon, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Outlook and (unofficial) Visual Styles - Similar Threads - Outlook unofficial Visual

2. UNOFFICIAL Roblox forums

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNOFFICIAL Roblox forums: Welcome to roblox forums! We discuss in here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unofficial-roblox-forums/f2e1d837-1b63-4928-937b-4a24c107c56c
  3. Will Windows 10 Visual Styles be consistent??

in Windows 10 Customization
    Will Windows 10 Visual Styles be consistent??: The File Explorer and other system apps haven't improved! The context menu - all other styles, aren't consistent. Did you plan to fix this in the next major update??...
  4. Windows 10 Visual Styles

Windows 10 Visual Styles: Hello, Firble Man Here. I just completed an insider program survey, in which I really emphasized the need for Visual Styles. After I had finished, I realized that the ONLY reason I am dissatisfied with Windows 10 and don't use it, is that is has less visual style than...
  5. Visual Styles-Related Error

in Windows 10 Support
    Visual Styles-Related Error: Whenever I go to save a .gpx file in Magellan VantagePoint software, I receive the following error...Visual Styles-related operation resulted in an error because visual styles are currently disabled in the client area. When I close the error message dialogue box, I receiver...
  6. Visual Styles-

in Windows 10 Support
    Visual Styles-: Visual Styles-related operation resulted in an error because visual styles are currently disabled in the client area.
  7. Visual Styles error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual Styles error: I am Having a issue with an application continuously giving me this error and i have tried installing and reinstalling but nothing works and I also do have windows insider preview maybe that's the cause but it whenever I go to try and rollback to a previous version of windows...
  8. Unofficial Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unofficial Windows 10: I just recently brought a refurbished laptop and it all seemed to be good, until I looked in the bottom right corner of my screen that says I need to "Activate Windows" and that my version of Windows 10 is unofficial. Is there a way to fix this and what implications can this...
  9. Changing Icon Style in Ribbon - Outlook

Changing Icon Style in Ribbon - Outlook: Hi On Windows 10 and my Outlook ribbon icon style has changed on me. Is there a way to change back to this style: [ATTACH] From: Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-icon-style-in-ribbon-outlook/399ca058-45b9-40ed-a0e6-9150ffcf0702
  10. Windows 10 update to 10586.29 and visual styles

Windows 10 update to 10586.29 and visual styles: Hi there Is there anyone who run with this latest update last night ( 10586.29 ) and able to use visual theme ? Usual tools ( oldnew explorer 1.17 , aeroglass beta 506 etc ) don't seem to work anymore and I got some errors when applied some dark theme ( ie main...