Windows 10: Outlook app for mobile question

Discus and support Outlook app for mobile question in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I have my personal phone with the Outlook app installed to check my work emails and it requires a PIN to access my messages. If my phone is already... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by win10freak, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Outlook app for mobile question

I have my personal phone with the Outlook app installed to check my work emails and it requires a PIN to access my messages. If my phone is already encrypted with a screen lock PIN, then why does our IT set a PIN for the Outlook app?

The setup was similar from the below web page.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/business/set-up-mobile-devices?tabs=iPhone

:)

win10freak, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Use Groups in Outlook mobile app; Outlook Groups app is retiring

Source: Use Groups in the Outlook mobile app; Outlook Groups app is retiring - Microsoft Tech Community

Brink, Oct 2, 2019
  3. EURO € Sign not working in Outlook WIN 10 mobile app

Hi Teorias,

To better assist you with the Outlook app issue, please answer the following questions:

• Are you using the English keyboard?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Rommel Diw, Oct 2, 2019
  4. JDPrins41 Win User

Outlook app for mobile question

Contacts not showing in People app on Windows 10 (PC and mobile) and Outlook app (iPad)

All my contacts from my Outlook.com account are not showing in the People app (mobile and PC) and not showing in the Outlook app on my iPad. Until 2 weeks ago they where in the People app (and iPad). I didn't change any settings. I still can see the contacts
    in Outlook 2016 and online in Outlook.com.

I also have an Office 365 account and all the contacts from that account are still visible in the People app.

I already tried these steps:

• I removed my Outlook.com account from my phone and PC and reinstalled it.
    • I checked the filter in the People app (Settings > Filter contact list).
    • Looked at Outlook.com but can't find any settings that are wrong
    I think the problem is in Outlook.com because I can't see the contacts on any device.

Any suggestions.

JDPrins41, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

Outlook app for mobile question

1. Outlook app for mobile question - Similar Threads - Outlook app mobile

2. How to update Outlook emails from windows app and mobile app?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to update Outlook emails from windows app and mobile app?: My university email has just changed from gmail to outlook. But my friends and I are facing the same issue, where the mobile app and the windows app are not receiving any updates on recent sent and received emails. However, if i open outlook from my browser, its updated. so,...
  3. How to update Outlook emails from windows app and mobile app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to update Outlook emails from windows app and mobile app?: My university email has just changed from gmail to outlook. But my friends and I are facing the same issue, where the mobile app and the windows app are not receiving any updates on recent sent and received emails. However, if i open outlook from my browser, its updated. so,...
  4. How to update Outlook emails from windows app and mobile app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Question concerning Outlook 2019

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Question concerning Outlook 2019: Hi: I'm hoping somebody can answer this question for me. I am using Outlook 2019 from Office Professional Pro 2019. I would like to know how I can send an e-mail to somebody, and without asking for a read receipt be notified that the e-mail was read. I've Googled, and found...
  6. Outlook question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Outlook question: I have a client who came to me with a peculiar question. I figure this is just an aspect I've never encountered, but it does seem like a frustrating problem. He's using Outlook 2016, and has sorting emails into folders. When he moved an email to a folder, the pane that's...
  7. New calendar updates in Outlook mobile for iOS and Android Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    New calendar updates in Outlook mobile for iOS and Android Mobile: Today, people are increasingly on the go, spending less time in front of big screens and finding small pockets of time to glance at their phones to stay on top of their day. Recently, we launched a number of calendar updates in Outlook for iOS and Android that will help you...
  8. New features in Outlook mobile app for business

in Windows 10 News
    New features in Outlook mobile app for business: Three years ago, we launched Outlook mobile with a mission to deliver the best on-the-go email and calendar app, one that combines delightful customer experiences with enterprise-grade security. To serve an ever more mobile and distributed workforce, today we are announcing...
  9. Question about outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Question about outlook: Hello. I am trying to access outlook.com and I receive an error at my two pcs. I did a clean install, I updated to creators update, nothing changed so far. Why is happening that and how to solve it? I noticed the problem since the new outlook.com theme. thnx in advance for...
  10. Use Groups in Outlook mobile app; Outlook Groups app is retiring

in Windows 10 News
    Use Groups in Outlook mobile app; Outlook Groups app is retiring: Last April, we introduced native support for Office 365 Groups in the Outlook mobile app. We’ve been improving the group experiences in the Outlook mobile app ever since, and today we’re pleased to share some new ways to get more done with Office 365 Groups right from...