Windows 10: Outlook App not finding any of my email accounts.

Discus and support Outlook App not finding any of my email accounts. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hiya, please help as the Outlook App downloaded from the Windows Store isn't finding any of my email accounts. I've tried sky.com accounts and my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Squiff96, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Squiff96 Win User

Outlook App not finding any of my email accounts.

Hiya, please help as the Outlook App downloaded from the Windows Store isn't finding any of my email accounts. I've tried sky.com accounts and my btconnect.com account, none can be found, plus they all work perfectly using the Outlook App on my Android phone!!! Please please help...

:)

Squiff96, Mar 30, 2020
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Outlook App not finding any of my email accounts. [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Mar 30, 2020
  3. fisher99 Win User
    Best Multi-User Email App?

Hello. I am looking for an email app that will support 2 users, each with 2 different email accounts (one gmail and one outlook account each). Ideally they would like to use a single email program for both of them but would like separate inboxes for each person.

So, ideally:
    • One email program.
    • Two inboxes, with each inbox collecting email from a unique gmail account and a unique outlook account.

Will be interested in any suggestions.

fisher99, Mar 30, 2020
  4. Michael87 Win User

How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi, i want to ask - How i can delete outlook email accounts in Windows 10 mail app.

I use on this mail app only outlook.cz email accounts, i use etc 6 emails accounts. So now i delete 3 email accounts and i use only 2 email accounts.Problem is, when i go to - Mail app - Settings - Accounts managements - Add Account
    i see on the list still my old deleted emails accounts.

I want to ask how i clear history of this accounts on this list or how i cant delete cache from this mail app.

Please do not answer me how to delete account, i know how i can delete email account. I want only delete this list.
    I add any images here. Thanks

Michael87, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Outlook App not finding any of my email accounts. - Similar Threads - Outlook App finding

2. Cannot access, sync or add my outlook emails to outlook app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access, sync or add my outlook emails to outlook app: So, a funny problem has arisen. It seems my outlook profile has become corrupt or something and "Microsoft Outlook cannot connect to Server".This is happening to my outlook emails. One cannot be synced anymore. "Need Password" message comes. But when I click there, or start...
  3. Cannot access, sync or add my outlook emails to outlook app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot access, sync or add my outlook emails to outlook app: So, a funny problem has arisen. It seems my outlook profile has become corrupt or something and "Microsoft Outlook cannot connect to Server".This is happening to my outlook emails. One cannot be synced anymore. "Need Password" message comes. But when I click there, or start...
  4. Outlook Email Account Settings

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook Email Account Settings: Hello Forum, I'm preparing to clean install Win 10. I'm trying to collect account settings so that I can quickly reinstall my Outlook email accounts. I've got a Microsoft 365 Personal subscription. I've checked my Outlook account settings, and I don't see the email setup...
  5. Outlook Email Account issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook Email Account issues: Hello; I have an Outlook email account that I use for all my personal issues but since the 20th August I am not receiving any emails. I have plenty of storage space, my password is working and I can access the account but the emails are just not coming in. I am not being able...
  6. Can't connect any account on the microsoft email app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't connect any account on the microsoft email app: Error 0x8007139f submitted by /u/cerolfinin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i7gf8p/cant_connect_any_account_on_the_microsoft_email/
  7. Email. Outlook account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Email. Outlook account: Hello I have just clicked on my mail icon and the mail opened as per usual then suddenly disappeared and I had to click again and the same thing is happening .It opens then goes back to my desktop screen. The mail will not stay open. Can anyone help...
  8. Work email to Outlook app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Work email to Outlook app: I've tried to add an additional work email to the Outlook app on Windows 10. It keeps asking for password, attention required. What am I missing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/work-email-to-outlook-app/b03cfe6e-1d96-4219-a346-3252734fd113
  9. Access to Outlook email account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Access to Outlook email account: Hi I tried to gain access to my outlook hotmail account. Password would not work. Tried quite a few times and in the end was informed I had tried too many times and needed to create a new email account. I need access to my email account. Microsoft sent questions to...
  10. Microsoft Outlook email account

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Outlook email account: I would like to know how I delete a outlook email account because it has been compromised 69247