Windows 10: Outlook app sends me to Web outlook.

Discus and support Outlook app sends me to Web outlook. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was charged $79 for something, I thought it might be a office subscription, which I don`t have, i have xbox. I bought Word, Excel and Outlook stand... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jorunn33, May 5, 2019.

1. Jorunn33 Win User

Outlook app sends me to Web outlook.

I was charged $79 for something, I thought it might be a office subscription, which I don`t have, i have xbox. I bought Word, Excel and Outlook stand alone.

While I had Excel open I tried checking, ended up getting a update.

I see my outlook icon on the task bar is gone.

Certain letters on my keyboard don`t work, like question mark É

I searched for my app, gone, found Word and Excel easy.

This update, it sends me to the web outlook.

What is going onÉ

:)

Jorunn33, May 5, 2019
  2. Mussels Win User

outlook express

odds are they cant, they need to keep their existing email address. If it had a web interface that didnt suck, they'd already be using it.

Mussels, May 5, 2019
  3. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, May 5, 2019
  4. DRDNA Win User

outlook express

unless that rig is on dial up then there is no need to set up Outlook of course unless they need it for work. They can just check their email via the internet like any yahoo gmail or hotmail or what ever mail. I understand using Outlook to Pop in work emails but if your not on dial up then I would say scrap the Outlook app altogether.

DRDNA, May 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Outlook app sends me to Web outlook. - Similar Threads - Outlook app sends

2. New Outlook not letting me send mail.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New Outlook not letting me send mail.: in the new Outlook app, which appeared after toggling new Outlook in mail and calendar, the "new mail" button is seemingly absent. submitted by /u/MistaNoob1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/16wuw2q/new_outlook_not_letting_me_send_mail/
  3. My Outlook account is not allowing me to send messages?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My Outlook account is not allowing me to send messages?: My Outlook account is not allowing me to send messages. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-outlook-account-is-not-allowing-me-to-send/59c196af-e643-449f-a305-1218f4194ef8
  4. New Send Later feature is rolling out to Outlook on the Web

in Windows 10 News
    New Send Later feature is rolling out to Outlook on the Web: NEW! Now you can schedule a mail to be sent at a later time or date using Outlook for web. Just drop down the "Send" button and choose "Send later" and then choose a date and time See also: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/micr...rchterms=63665 Tweet — Twitter API...
  5. SENDING EMAILS ON OUTLOOK

in Windows 10 Customization
    SENDING EMAILS ON OUTLOOK: OK how do I get Windows10 to let me send emails through outlook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  6. [Outlook Web App] Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Outlook Web App] Windows 10: submitted by /u/MountainBlitz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eg6mme/outlook_web_app_windows_10/
  7. Outlook is not receiving or sending messages.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook is not receiving or sending messages.: Outlook is not receiving or sending messages. I have tried reinstall etc. but no success. what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-is-not-receiving-or-sending-messages/4a430084-9960-4310-bc97-f981fac4e19c
  8. Updates to Outlook on the web

in Windows 10 News
    Updates to Outlook on the web: We recently rolled out changes to Outlook on the web to improve your Calendar and sign-in experiences. Simplifying your sign-in to Outlook on the web We’ve heard your feedback that you want an easier way to find where to sign in to Outlook, so we’re making it easier for...
  9. Microsoft Edge - Incompatibility with Outlook Web App

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge - Incompatibility with Outlook Web App: Hi All My staff currently use the OWA when they connect to our server remotely via Juniper . Windows 10, in conjunction with the outlook web app and Microsoft Edge, seem to dissalow the attachments of items within an e-mail. When I open an e-mail, click on attach,...
  10. Send-as and Send-on-behalf of for groups in Outlook

in Windows 10 News
    Send-as and Send-on-behalf of for groups in Outlook: Today, we are excited to announce the ‘Send-as’ and Send-on-behalf of feature for groups in Outlook, which brings you one step closer to turning your email into a great customer support solution. With the new ‘Send as’ and ‘Send on behalf of’ feature, members of the group...