Windows 10: Outlook App's Language

Discus and support Outlook App's Language in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi there. I have a problem with my laptop language. My Outlook language is English but when I want to use direct apps, the language changes to Persian.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sara Ahmadi68, Feb 22, 2024.

1. Outlook App's Language

hi there. I have a problem with my laptop language. My Outlook language is English but when I want to use direct apps, the language changes to Persian. I change the Preferred languages but it doesn't work

:)

Sara Ahmadi68, Feb 22, 2024

2. Language

Hi Sassy,

To remove the Croatian language in Windows 10, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app, select Time & Language, and click
      Region & Language
    • Under Add a language, select English, and click
      Set as default
    • Select the Croatian language and click Remove.
    • Close the Settings app, restart the computer, and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps provided worked for you.

Genevieve Cri, Feb 22, 2024
  3. Ernie San Win User
    Outlook Mail language settings - avoiding region default

Hello,

Yes, it's possible to set a different language on your Outlook app without changing your regional settings.

To change the language of your Outlook, we suggest to follow this steps
    here

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Ernie San, Feb 22, 2024
  4. Outlook App's Language

How to Change Windows store and apps language to English

Hi,

Thank you for providing us the opportunity to assist you.

As per the issue description you are willing to change the language back to English which get changed after installing November update in China.
    I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Is the issue specific to some apps or with all apps?
    • Is the language of the OS and keyboard in English?

I would suggest you to try the steps provided below and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

Step 1: Set the display language to English by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows icon key on the keyboard, type
      Settings and select the top most search result.
    • Select Time & Language and click on Region & Language from the left side panel of the window.
    • Click on Add a Language under Language settings and select
      English.
    • Click on the added language and click on Options.
    • Click on Download to download the language pack.
    • After the download is complete, select the language and click Set as default.
    • Check if the changes are effective.

Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to run the
    Windows apps troubleshooter and check if the issue is resolved

In many cases, the Windows Store will automatically notify you if there’s a problem with an app and try to fix the problem. If you continue experiencing problems with an app, this tool can automatically identify and fix some problems with apps and the Store.

Do get back to us with all the information required and result of proposed suggestion. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Feb 22, 2024
Thema:

Outlook App's Language

1. Outlook App's Language - Similar Threads - Outlook App's Language

2. Outlook App's Language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook App's Language: hi there. I have a problem with my laptop language. My Outlook language is English but when I want to use direct apps, the language changes to Persian. I change the Preferred languages but it doesn't work...
  3. Apps are in another language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps are in another language: Why the hell are apps like Mail, Calendar, Weather and Clock in Greek, when my Windows installation is set to English - Canada?Yes I do live in Greece, but still, why is it in Greek? It didn't do it before. Btw, I just formatted this computerwith a fresh installation of...
  4. New Outlook app!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Outlook app!: Hi, could someone explain what I should do ! For a long time now I have used the Mailbox/Calendar app with Windows 10. I have a yahoo email account which for some reason it doesn't let me install anymore. I have tried all sorts to put it back but no joy, I have to open my...
  5. New Outlook app!

New Outlook app!: Hi, could someone explain what I should do ! For a long time now I have used the Mailbox/Calendar app with Windows 10. I have a yahoo email account which for some reason it doesn't let me install anymore. I have tried all sorts to put it back but no joy, I have to open my...
  6. Calendar App outlook

Calendar App outlook: Why am I unable to copy and paste Google meet , zoom links from calendar app to my web browser ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-app-outlook/4b0faa5e-95a0-4aa1-a149-d5a2fb654c44
  7. Language per App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language per App: Hi! I'm running Windows 10 Home and I want Windows to automatically set a language when I switch from app to app. I already know about "Let me set a different input method for each app window" in the advanced keyboard settings. It is working great. But after I close and...
  8. Changing the language of apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing the language of apps: I have recently downloaded google input tools on my pc and when I did the language of the apps suddenly changed to hindi. I don't know how to resolve it. Does anybody do?...
  9. Outlook app

Outlook app: I was charged $79 for something, I thought it might be a office subscription, which I don`t have, i have xbox. I bought Word, Excel and Outlook stand alone. While I had Excel open I tried checking, ended up getting a update. I see my outlook icon on the task bar is gone....
  10. Outlook app (tile)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook app (tile): ]Hi, I've just upgraded to windows 10 from 8.1 and have tried to set up my email address but when I open the mail tile it has message NOT YET SYNCED - I don't really know what this means. Every email address I've tried either says can't get mail or outlook tells me it can't...