Windows 10: Outlook asks for MS Account Password every time I startup

Discus and support Outlook asks for MS Account Password every time I startup in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I've just installed Microsoft 365 and configured Outlook with all my email accounts which is a mixture of POP and IMap and Exchange (my MS account).... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Sam Vimes, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Sam Vimes Win User

Outlook asks for MS Account Password every time I startup

I've just installed Microsoft 365 and configured Outlook with all my email accounts which is a mixture of POP and IMap and Exchange (my MS account). Every time I start the machine from cold Outlook asks me for my MS Account Password - not just once but twice - before I can use it.

I've tried various things from suggestions on the Interweb like clearing credentials but it still persists.

A second machine I have doesn't have this problem

Any help would be much appreciated.

:)

Sam Vimes, Jun 9, 2020
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Outlook asks for MS Account Password every time I startup [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Jun 9, 2020
  3. Windows Startup password

Is it possible to remove a startup password without being able to log into the system? A friend's laptop just prompt her today for a password that she never enabled. Now, she does have a standard user account password, but that doesn't work for the startup password. She had the computer for about a year now and it has never asked for a startup password until today.

I tried to use Hiren Boot CD to run a diagnostic on the laptop, but it has a bsod. Windows 10 normal boot crashes as well

GoFigureItOut, Jun 9, 2020
  4. Dude Win User

Outlook always asks for a password...

Jeff, try this

http://blogs.technet.com/b/mempson/a...rd-prompt.aspx

Dude, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Outlook asks for MS Account Password every time I startup - Similar Threads - Outlook asks Account

2. Required account password every time

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Required account password every time: When I sign in to my computer, it requires my account password and suggests to set a windows pinand I don't want thisevery time I open my computer it always asks me to enter password how to stopthis????...
  3. Required account password every time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Required account password every time: When I sign in to my computer, it requires my account password and suggests to set a windows pinand I don't want thisevery time I open my computer it always asks me to enter password how to stopthis????...
  4. Required account password every time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. WD forcing Passwords every time i log on to outlook Office

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WD forcing Passwords every time i log on to outlook Office: Seems latley that WD Security is bogging down opening Office 2013 Outlook, I get an dialog popup requesting Password, then 30 or so seconds I get another for a different email account this goes though all 10 of my email addresses every time I try to log on takin over 5...
  6. MS Outlook password

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Outlook password: Need to know where I can find my MS outlook password. My iPhone keeps asking for it. Tks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-outlook-password/d275c0f1-f55f-4e89-9cce-7634936a8804
  7. Windows copy not asking Outlook password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows copy not asking Outlook password: Hi. I recently bought a new Laptop with preloaded Windows 10 os. Now I have activated it, and I am unable to use my outlook account. The system lists me as an administrator, and Doesn't give me the option to switch to outlook account. I want to use my outlook account...
  8. Outlook always asks for a password...

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook always asks for a password...: hi guys, i know this problem exists for years already, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2013. I tried everything, like deleting the credential in Credential Manager. Recreating the user account does not help, tried that, problem comes back. So this must have...
  9. Outlook Keeps Asking for Password

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Keeps Asking for Password: I use Microsoft Outlook (Office 365 2016) for email and for the past several months, it's been asking for the password for various of my email accounts. After awhile it will accept the password, and everything will be fine until something breaks again and the process...
  10. Password at every startup

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Password at every startup: Win 10 Pro wants password at every logon. Tried various things..with netplwiz.exe,changing from Microsoft account to domain (sole PC) and this registry hack: [img] 16722