Windows 10: Outlook Calendar Color Category Keeps Changing / Reverting

Discus and support Outlook Calendar Color Category Keeps Changing / Reverting in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am using MS 365 on a windows 10 PC. In outlook calendar, my Color Categories or "Categorize" color function stopped working a few months ago. pre... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MikeLaszlo, Oct 26, 2021.

1. Outlook Calendar Color Category Keeps Changing / Reverting

I am using MS 365 on a windows 10 PC. In outlook calendar, my Color Categories or "Categorize" color function stopped working a few months ago. pre windows 10. All of my custom color categories disappeared and the Categorize Color tab reverted to the standard "Blue Green ... etc." My custom descriptions are still in each specific calendar entry - however they're grayed out. If I re-do the whole thing, it lasts for a few hours at most then reverts again. I have tried some troubleshooting that lasts for a short time, then reverts again. I cannot contact any support at MS, but have tried

:)

MikeLaszlo, Oct 26, 2021

2. Outlook Calendar events changed color.

If you go to your calendar.

Then click on Calendar on the left (or hover over), three dots appear, click on dots, a colour option should appear.

Outlook Calendar Color Category Keeps Changing / Reverting [​IMG]

Caledon Ken, Oct 26, 2021
  3. Athalwolf Win User
    Outlook Calendar events changed color.

My hero! Oh thanks so much Ken! Everything is back to normal. I keep trying to use the Thank button but it says that I must spread some reputation before thanking you again. Thanks Ken for being persistent and solving my problem *Smile

Athalwolf, Oct 26, 2021
  4. KBJ2 Win User

Outlook Calendar Color Category Keeps Changing / Reverting

Outlook mobile customization

Hello,

• Is it possible to customize tab colors in outlook mobile appointments in week view?
    • When I use a 'show appointments without categories' filter in outlook mobile, every time I switch back from another application, outlook mobile reverts back to showing calendar without filters applied. Is there a way to change the default view
      to a filtered view showing no appointments without categories?
    Thank you.

Thema:

Outlook Calendar Color Category Keeps Changing / Reverting

1. Outlook Calendar Color Category Keeps Changing / Reverting - Similar Threads - Outlook Calendar Color

2. Why have the calendar category colors changed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why have the calendar category colors changed?: Today when I opened my calendar, the category colors were all changed. They are muted and look very nice - however I can't tell the difference between categories. There used to be a yellow that is now a muted tan, which looks very close to what used to be brown and orange. If...
  3. Why have the calendar category colors changed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why have the calendar category colors changed?: Today when I opened my calendar, the category colors were all changed. They are muted and look very nice - however I can't tell the difference between categories. There used to be a yellow that is now a muted tan, which looks very close to what used to be brown and orange. If...
  4. Outlook Calendar Color Category Keeps Changing / Reverting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook Calendar Color Category Keeps Changing / Reverting: I am using MS 365 on a windows 10 PC. In outlook calendar, my Color Categories or "Categorize" color function stopped working a few months ago. pre windows 10. All of my custom color categories disappeared and the Categorize Color tab reverted to the standard "Blue Green ......
  5. Outlook Calendar Color Category Keeps Changing / Reverting

Outlook Calendar Color Category Keeps Changing / Reverting: I am using MS 365 on a windows 10 PC. In outlook calendar, my Color Categories or "Categorize" color function stopped working a few months ago. pre windows 10. All of my custom color categories disappeared and the Categorize Color tab reverted to the standard "Blue Green ......
  6. Outlook Calendar Color Category Keep Changing / Reverting

Outlook Calendar Color Category Keep Changing / Reverting: I am using MS 365 on a windows 10 PC. In outlook calendar, my Color Categories or "Categorize" color function stopped working a few months ago. pre windows 10. All of my custom color categories disappeared and the Categorize Color tab reverted to the standard "Blue Green ......
  7. Outlook Calendar events changed color.

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Calendar events changed color.: I'm using Outlook.live.com. on Windows 10. I'm just using the online version of Outlook. My calendar events used to be blue with an option to categorize them a different colour after creating them. Now they are starting off as purple. I cannot find how to change the default...
  8. Bug in Outlook Calendar font colors

Bug in Outlook Calendar font colors: In Windows 10 Enterprise editions and Outlook Office 365 ProPlus, there is a bug with the calendar font colors in the sidebar. In the Windows 10 Settings>Personalization>Colors, if you select "Choose your default app mode">Dark, and open Outlook, the My Calendars font colors...
  9. Cannot Change Color of Email Category in Windows 10 Mail and Calendar

Cannot Change Color of Email Category in Windows 10 Mail and Calendar: I've been an avid user of Mail and Calendar, and can usually adapt to the oncoming changes caused by updates. However recently I've been having this frustrating problem where I am not able to change the color of my calendar. Each time I right click the desired account on the...
  10. Windows keeps changing colors in Calendar app

Windows keeps changing colors in Calendar app: Hi, I like the color code my calendars in the calendar app (green for personal, red for work, etc.) but lately when I go to change the colors of these calendars windows resets them to what it feels are better colors... This seems ridiculous, is there anything I can do to...