Windows 10: Outlook Calendar events changed color.

Discus and support Outlook Calendar events changed color. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I'm using Outlook.live.com. on Windows 10. I'm just using the online version of Outlook. My calendar events used to be blue with an option to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Athalwolf, May 27, 2020.

1. Athalwolf Win User

Outlook Calendar events changed color.

I'm using Outlook.live.com. on Windows 10. I'm just using the online version of Outlook. My calendar events used to be blue with an option to categorize them a different colour after creating them. Now they are starting off as purple. I cannot find how to change the default colour back to blue.

Thanks for any assistance provided.

:)

Athalwolf, May 27, 2020

2. calendar for windows 10

Hi Margaret,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Open Outlook and click to view your calendar.
    • Double-click on the event on your calendar that you wish to apply color to. This will open the event on your calendar.
    • In the Label list, select the color of your choice.
    • Click on Save and Close.
    Colors are visible in Day/Week/Month view of your Calendar.

Please let us know if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, May 27, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Calendar - Color Code Events

For example -- in Outlook, create an Appointment, click "Categorize," and it gives you six colors to choose from. This is available for every event the user creates.

In Google calendar -- you simply edit an event, scroll down to "Default Color," select, and the user can select from 10 colors. Available for every event the user creates.

ALL other calendar programs provide this option -- everyone I know who uses calendar software color codes event categories.

SammyBee_8, May 27, 2020
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

Windows 10 Calendar App -- Color-coding Events

Hello,

If you keep a lot of appointments and meetings on your Outlook calendar, adding color categories lets you scan and visually associate similar items. To better assist you, answer the following questions:

• Which
      Windows 10 version and build
      is installed on your device?
    • Just to confirm, are you using the Calendar app or the Outlook calendar?
    • If Outlook, which
      version of Outlook
      are you using?
    • Have you tried color code the events in Outlook.com website?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, May 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Outlook Calendar events changed color. - Similar Threads - Outlook Calendar events

2. Unable to create Events in Calendar in Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to create Events in Calendar in Outlook: I have 5 mailboxes setup in my Outlook and I am able to create Events in 4 of the Calendars but 1 Mailbox's Calendar does not allow me to create event as of today morning. The option to create events/create appointments is greyed out Have tried restarting the PC, tried...
  3. Unable to create Events in Calendar in Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to create Events in Calendar in Outlook: I have 5 mailboxes setup in my Outlook and I am able to create Events in 4 of the Calendars but 1 Mailbox's Calendar does not allow me to create event as of today morning. The option to create events/create appointments is greyed out Have tried restarting the PC, tried...
  4. Outlook Calendar Color Category Keeps Changing / Reverting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook Calendar Color Category Keeps Changing / Reverting: I am using MS 365 on a windows 10 PC. In outlook calendar, my Color Categories or "Categorize" color function stopped working a few months ago. pre windows 10. All of my custom color categories disappeared and the Categorize Color tab reverted to the standard "Blue Green ......
  5. Outlook Calendar Color Category Keeps Changing / Reverting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook Calendar Color Category Keeps Changing / Reverting: I am using MS 365 on a windows 10 PC. In outlook calendar, my Color Categories or "Categorize" color function stopped working a few months ago. pre windows 10. All of my custom color categories disappeared and the Categorize Color tab reverted to the standard "Blue Green ......
  6. Outlook Calendar Color Category Keeps Changing / Reverting

7. Outlook Calendar Color Category Keep Changing / Reverting

Outlook Calendar Color Category Keep Changing / Reverting: I am using MS 365 on a windows 10 PC. In outlook calendar, my Color Categories or "Categorize" color function stopped working a few months ago. pre windows 10. All of my custom color categories disappeared and the Categorize Color tab reverted to the standard "Blue Green ......
  8. Entering an Event in My Outlook Calendar

Entering an Event in My Outlook Calendar: Out of the blue, I went to put an event in my Outlook calendar on my I phone and next thing I know, I am getting email from people asking me about the entry. Somehow, a number of emails are attached to my event entry as if I had invited them to share the event when I did no...
  9. Bug in Outlook Calendar font colors

Bug in Outlook Calendar font colors: In Windows 10 Enterprise editions and Outlook Office 365 ProPlus, there is a bug with the calendar font colors in the sidebar. In the Windows 10 Settings>Personalization>Colors, if you select "Choose your default app mode">Dark, and open Outlook, the My Calendars font colors...
  10. Events on Outlook Calendar Deleted, Retained on GMail Calendar???

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Events on Outlook Calendar Deleted, Retained on GMail Calendar???: The Basics Using Windows 10 Calendar (Outlook) as my primary calendar. The calendar contains two accounts, my Microsoft Live Account and my Gmail Account. In the left panel, I have the Gmail Calendar checked – the Outlook calendar is unchecked. When I add an event, the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook calendar permissions the appt colors change

2. Outlook why when i categorize a appointment when the calendar is printed it does not print the color