Windows 10: Outlook Calendar forecast is always wrong for my city

Discus and support Outlook Calendar forecast is always wrong for my city in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Outlook Calendar forecast, as with most default forcasts for phones, always gets my city wrong. It says todays is 34 C, when it is already 35 and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MathewMartin-Iverson, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Outlook Calendar forecast is always wrong for my city

Outlook Calendar forecast, as with most default forcasts for phones, always gets my city wrong. It says todays is 34 C, when it is already 35 and the real forecast is 36 C (and has been for 2 days). In addition, it says tomorrow is going to be 35 C while the actual forecast is 38 C. It is always wrong. Where does it get the forecast from? some service that is a week behind? Is the way I can link it to the real forecast service from the Australian government Bureau of Meteorology, which is almost always correct.

:)

MathewMartin-Iverson, Feb 5, 2019

2. Weather Settings are showing wrong forecast

Hi,

Forecasts are available for cities worldwide. With this Weather Bar, you can check weather conditions and forecast for geographic location. And you can choose one or multiple locations, check this

link
    for more information.

Keep us posted.

Antoneth Ber, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Abi99 (2) Win User
    Weather forecast in Calendar App unwanted (Lumia 950)

In my case, I did not have such forecasts. Outlook Calendar » Options » Settings » Weather told me ‘No weather data available’. Only after playing around in the app Weather, I got those forecasts. Then, they stopped when I went for ‘any’ city, not my current
    one. Now, I get totally wrong forecasts, like 29° Celsius although I have below zero. There must be a relationship between that app (or something else) because I did not had those forecasts before I fiddled around to reproduce your case. Or stated differently:
    There is a switch already, it is just not where we both expect it to be.

Abi99 (2), Feb 5, 2019
  4. Sam Nome Win User

Outlook Calendar forecast is always wrong for my city

Weather forecast in Calendar App unwanted (Lumia 950)

Hello “Abi99 (2)”.

Thank you for that tip for a workaround. But I don’t understand what you really mean.

Wheather forecasts on the phone of course depend on the given location in the phone’s Weather-App itself. So it doesn’t matter what location I determine. Those little forecast icons in the calendar will follow this location as well.

As we both already agreed with each other in that other discussion (here),
    there are only 2 possibilities to solve this problem:

• Or the calendar app on the phone keeps on following the setting in the calendar at Outlook.com (how it used to be before)...
    • Or there should be an option in the phone to turn off these forecasts in the phone’s calendar.

Sam Nome, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

Outlook Calendar forecast is always wrong for my city

1. Outlook Calendar forecast is always wrong for my city - Similar Threads - Outlook Calendar forecast

2. Outlook Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook Calendar: I read an article that stated that the calendar would be replaced with the Outlook Calendar in Windows 11. My laptop does not have Windows 11 on it but it switched from the original calendar application to the Outlook Calendar. How do I switch it back?...
  3. calendar on outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    calendar on outlook: why you push people to use outlook calender? its not good, its suck, how to still use the old calendar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-on-outlook/a85880d3-1f7f-4d58-bd6f-0f712b90f793
  4. Why Outlook Calendar saves wrong time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Outlook Calendar saves wrong time?: HiI have Microsoft's webinar at 9:00–10:30 AM Pacific Time UTC-7. When I save the time to Outlook Calendar, it saves to the same time, although we hae UTC+2....
  5. Why Outlook Calendar saves wrong time?

Why Outlook Calendar saves wrong time?: HiI have Microsoft's webinar at 9:00–10:30 AM Pacific Time UTC-7. When I save the time to Outlook Calendar, it saves to the same time, although we hae UTC+2....
  6. Outlook Calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook Calendar: How can I sync my microsoft 365 Outlook Calendar with my Samsung G7 phone calendar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-calendar/e8eabcdf-8460-4629-a29b-8196b995f719
  7. Outlook Calendar

Outlook Calendar: How can I sync my microsoft 365 Outlook Calendar with my Samsung G7 phone calendar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-calendar/e8eabcdf-8460-4629-a29b-8196b995f719
  8. Outlook Calendar

Outlook Calendar: I am unable to see the Jewish holidays on my Outlook calendar. I have done the below and it does not work. Please assist me. Thanks, *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Add holidays to your calendar in Outlook for Windows Click File > Options > Calendar. Under...
  9. Outlook calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook calendar: How do I delete an appointment on my Outlook calendar? For some reason, I am now unable to do so. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-calendar/3c6c4c2a-3c55-4139-a34b-143f6f25ca2b
  10. Outlook Calendar

Outlook Calendar: when I change my font style in outlook calendar, as soon as I step away, but calendar defaults back to another style? Why does the changed style not stay https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-calendar/5eba0318-53da-4805-8282-95f68621e1c2