Windows 10: Outlook calendar issue.

Discus and support Outlook calendar issue. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi again, I use the online version of Outlook. I have Office 2013 but when I attempt to open it I am redirected to the online version. I guess they... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Athalwolf, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Athalwolf Win User

Outlook calendar issue.

Hi again,

I use the online version of Outlook. I have Office 2013 but when I attempt to open it I am redirected to the online version. I guess they want me to pay for it now.

My online Outlook calendar is not showing text where my events are. If I go back to previous months some months have text and others just the dots. Everything in March is showing up as 3 dots on events entered previously or new ones entered today.

Say I have an estimate tomorrow March 8th on Jones Road. I normally would see it as EST Jones Road. Now there are only 3 dots. If I click on the dots then I will see EST Jones Road. Kinda a pain in the butt. Any thoughts and thank you for your help.
    Also somewhere along the line the calendar change from a 5 week to a 6 week. I would love to put it back to 5.

:)

Athalwolf, Mar 8, 2019
  2. Steve Fan Win User

Can I add google calendar to outlook without synching/downloading gmail eMails?

Not sure whether you want to achieve this via macros, but without using macros, you can try subscribing to your Google calendar in Outlook. See:

See your Google Calendar in Outlook

Update:

1. Log in to your Google Calendar account.
    2. In the left column, click My calendars to expand it, click the arrow button next to the calendar that you want to add to Outlook as an Internet Calendar Subscription, and then select Settings and sharing.

Outlook calendar issue. x1812.jpg

1. In the opened page, scroll down to the "Integrate calendar" heading. Find the "Public address in iCal format" line.
    2. Copy the URL which is the .ics URL you need to enter in Outlook.
    3. Next steps in Outlook should be the same as it mentioned in the article I mentioned above.

Outlook calendar issue. z4arZ.jpg

Steve Fan, Mar 8, 2019
  3. Live tile Outlook Calendar a day behind, but lock screen shows correct date...

Hi,

To better assist you with the Outlook calendar live tile issue, please answer the following questions:

• Are you having the same issue with the Outlook calendar app in the app list?
    • Have you tried to unpin the Outlook calendar live tile, then pin it again?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Rommel Diw, Mar 8, 2019
  4. Billy Med Win User

Outlook calendar issue.

Outlook Calendar

Hi Bill,

Regarding the issue that you experience with deleting/editing entries on your Outlook calendar, can you provide us with the following information, for us to determine the cause of this?

• When was the last time you updated your device?
    • Have you made any changes on your phone prior to this?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Billy Med, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

Outlook calendar issue.

1. Outlook calendar issue. - Similar Threads - Outlook calendar issue

2. Outlook Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook Calendar: I read an article that stated that the calendar would be replaced with the Outlook Calendar in Windows 11. My laptop does not have Windows 11 on it but it switched from the original calendar application to the Outlook Calendar. How do I switch it back?...
  3. calendar on outlook

calendar on outlook: why you push people to use outlook calender? its not good, its suck, how to still use the old calendar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-on-outlook/a85880d3-1f7f-4d58-bd6f-0f712b90f793
  4. calendar on outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    calendar on outlook: why you push people to use outlook calender? its not good, its suck, how to still use the old calendar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-on-outlook/a85880d3-1f7f-4d58-bd6f-0f712b90f793
  5. Outlook Calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook Calendar: How can I sync my microsoft 365 Outlook Calendar with my Samsung G7 phone calendar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-calendar/e8eabcdf-8460-4629-a29b-8196b995f719
  6. Outlook Calendar

Outlook Calendar: How can I sync my microsoft 365 Outlook Calendar with my Samsung G7 phone calendar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-calendar/e8eabcdf-8460-4629-a29b-8196b995f719
  7. Outlook Calendar

Outlook Calendar: I am unable to see the Jewish holidays on my Outlook calendar. I have done the below and it does not work. Please assist me. Thanks, *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Add holidays to your calendar in Outlook for Windows Click File > Options > Calendar. Under...
  8. Outlook calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook calendar: How do I delete an appointment on my Outlook calendar? For some reason, I am now unable to do so. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-calendar/3c6c4c2a-3c55-4139-a34b-143f6f25ca2b
  9. Outlook Calendar

Outlook Calendar: when I change my font style in outlook calendar, as soon as I step away, but calendar defaults back to another style? Why does the changed style not stay https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-calendar/5eba0318-53da-4805-8282-95f68621e1c2
  10. Outlook 2016 Profile Calendar Issue

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016 Profile Calendar Issue: I have a user that works for a subsidiary of our company. He is not on our Exchange server, but uses a Business Mail account through 1and1. The account uses POP3/IMAP, unfortunately. Now, his Outlook has two Profiles created for the same address. One is for in the office,...