Windows 10: Outlook calendar keeps crashing app.

Discus and support Outlook calendar keeps crashing app. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; MS Outlook desktop keeps crashing whenever I open my calendar. I do have several accounts tied into it, and the issue just started happening. It allows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Xanadu123, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Xanadu123 Win User

Outlook calendar keeps crashing app.

MS Outlook desktop keeps crashing whenever I open my calendar. I do have several accounts tied into it, and the issue just started happening. It allows me to look at the calendar for a couple of seconds <5 before closing the entire app.

It's on the latest version and no issues come up during a diagnostic scan. Anyone else?

:)

Xanadu123, Sep 23, 2020
  2. Abi99 (2) Win User

Outlook Calendar on Windows 10 Mobile crashes continuely

Microsoft Answers sees quite a lot of reports of a crashing Outlook Calendar in Windows 10 Mobile (.29). Still, I am not aware of any steps to debug this. Microsoft offers a tool like

Field Medic
    . However, I do not know how to use that. Therefore, I can provide only wild guesses: All apps » Outlook Calendar » (upper left) Options:

• Which calendars are shown there?
    • Are you able to prevent that crash by disabling one or all calendars?
    • All apps » Settings » Accounts » Your email and accounts » (Email, …) select each account » Manage » Change mailbox sync settings » (Sync options) Calendar: For some account types, you can turn off the calendar. Perhaps that helps to rule out the culprit
      calendar. That would be the first step to find the actual cause.

Abi99 (2), Sep 23, 2020
  3. outlook mail & Calendar app crashes

On my new Lumia 650 the outlook mail & calendar app keeps crashing before it has chance to install. On my lumia 640 it worked fine

AnthonyJones_700, Sep 23, 2020
  4. meebers Win User

Mail & Calendar App

By default, M&C app will install an outlook account according to your sign in. I sign into W10 with a non MS account "---@gmail.com" so my default account is listed like this, I can't seem to straighten it out/ delete/change it. Suggestions appreciated.

Outlook calendar keeps crashing app. [​IMG]

meebers, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Outlook calendar keeps crashing app. - Similar Threads - Outlook calendar keeps

2. calendar on outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    calendar on outlook: why you push people to use outlook calender? its not good, its suck, how to still use the old calendar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-on-outlook/a85880d3-1f7f-4d58-bd6f-0f712b90f793
  3. Outlook Calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook Calendar: How can I sync my microsoft 365 Outlook Calendar with my Samsung G7 phone calendar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-calendar/e8eabcdf-8460-4629-a29b-8196b995f719
  4. Outlook calendar keeps crashing in app.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Outlook calendar keeps crashing in app.: MS Outlook desktop keeps crashing every time I open my calendar, the problem has just started to happen. It allows me to look at the calendar for a couple of seconds before closing the entire application.Any idea what's going on?...
  5. Calendar App outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar App outlook: Why am I unable to copy and paste Google meet , zoom links from calendar app to my web browser ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-app-outlook/4b0faa5e-95a0-4aa1-a149-d5a2fb654c44
  6. Calendar in Outlook App on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar in Outlook App on Windows 10: I would like to give Feedback without using the Feedback Hub. For the Windows 10 Office 365 Outlook App, it would be great to add the weekday when receiving a calendar invite. Currently it only says the date and the time in the reading pane preview....
  7. Outlook calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook calendar: How do I delete an appointment on my Outlook calendar? For some reason, I am now unable to do so. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-calendar/3c6c4c2a-3c55-4139-a34b-143f6f25ca2b
  8. Outlook vs Calendar App (working with Google Calendar)

Outlook vs Calendar App (working with Google Calendar): Hi, I'm really confused. I use a corporate Google account for my email and calendar (and contacts). I'm having trouble syncing this calendar (so that I can not only see appointments, but also add and amend them) in Outlook. Email is syncing perfectly fine. If I use the...
  9. Outlook Calendar

Outlook Calendar: when I change my font style in outlook calendar, as soon as I step away, but calendar defaults back to another style? Why does the changed style not stay https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-calendar/5eba0318-53da-4805-8282-95f68621e1c2
  10. Online Outlook Calendar not syncing with Windows Calendar App

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Online Outlook Calendar not syncing with Windows Calendar App: Hello everybody, my online outlook calendar does not sync with my Windows Calendar app. I am talking about the online calendar which can be accessed after sign-in here: Prihláste sa do svojho konta Microsoft which for me used to always take all the information from my...