Windows 10: Outlook Calendar missing after Windows 10 update

Discus and support Outlook Calendar missing after Windows 10 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After the August Windows 10 update my Outlook Calendar is missing. I got a message saying: "The set of folders cannot be opened. The information store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mr Potato, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Mr Potato Win User

Outlook Calendar missing after Windows 10 update

After the August Windows 10 update my Outlook Calendar is missing.

I got a message saying: "The set of folders cannot be opened. The information store could not be opened"

I'm desperate - I've been using Outlook Calendar since the 1990's, my life is on there, somewhere....

Kind regards,

Jon

:)

Mr Potato, Nov 9, 2020
  2. Perry Win User

Make Outlook show calendar notifications in the Windows 10 notification bar

we can set the account up in Windows Mail app, turning off sync for mail and contacts.

Calendar reminders will use the Windows reminder system and display prominently in the corner of your screen, on top of any open programs.

Outlook Calendar missing after Windows 10 update UVUOj.png

Please refer to the steps below:

1. Add your Exchange account to Mail app. Win 10 will automatically configure this account on Calendar App too.
    2. Open Start > Settings > System > Notification&Actions.
    3. Turn on notifications for Outlook and Calendar but turn off the option for Mail.

Outlook Calendar missing after Windows 10 update OLTd5.png

Reference link

Perry, Nov 9, 2020
  3. Steve Fan Win User
    Can I add google calendar to outlook without synching/downloading gmail eMails?

Not sure whether you want to achieve this via macros, but without using macros, you can try subscribing to your Google calendar in Outlook. See:

See your Google Calendar in Outlook

Update:

1. Log in to your Google Calendar account.
    2. In the left column, click My calendars to expand it, click the arrow button next to the calendar that you want to add to Outlook as an Internet Calendar Subscription, and then select Settings and sharing.

Outlook Calendar missing after Windows 10 update x1812.jpg

1. In the opened page, scroll down to the "Integrate calendar" heading. Find the "Public address in iCal format" line.
    2. Copy the URL which is the .ics URL you need to enter in Outlook.
    3. Next steps in Outlook should be the same as it mentioned in the article I mentioned above.

Outlook Calendar missing after Windows 10 update z4arZ.jpg

Steve Fan, Nov 9, 2020
  4. Outlook Calendar missing after Windows 10 update

Past Calendar Events Missing After Upgrade to Windows 10

I just installed Windows 10 last night, and my entire Outlook calendar is missing. Subscribed calendars appear, but my entire Family Calendar which is an outlook Family calendar is missing. It is listed on the side, but the system does not even allow me
    to select it.

Please help bring back this calendar!!

ConniKnoblach, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

Outlook Calendar missing after Windows 10 update

1. Outlook Calendar missing after Windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Outlook Calendar missing

2. sync windows 10 outlook calendar to androids outlook calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sync windows 10 outlook calendar to androids outlook calendar: I've got Windows10 home version installed on my desktop. I use Microsoft mail on my desktop for email and calendar. On my Android I use the Microsoft Mobile Outlook app for the same things. What I would like is for the calendars to sync with each other. So, if I add an appt...
  3. sync windows 10 outlook calendar to androids outlook calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sync windows 10 outlook calendar to androids outlook calendar: I've got Windows10 home version installed on my desktop. I use Microsoft mail on my desktop for email and calendar. On my Android I use the Microsoft Mobile Outlook app for the same things. What I would like is for the calendars to sync with each other. So, if I add an appt...
  4. Outlook Calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook Calendar: How can I sync my microsoft 365 Outlook Calendar with my Samsung G7 phone calendar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-calendar/e8eabcdf-8460-4629-a29b-8196b995f719
  5. Calendar in Windows 10 not Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar in Windows 10 not Outlook: Is there any way to recover the automatically deleted historical appointments that I had in the Windows 10 Calendar not Outlooks calendar, though I will assume that the Windows 10 Calendar can be linked to your Outlook or is actually part of Outlook, but NOT set up as...
  6. My outlook calendar works but family calendar in windows missing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My outlook calendar works but family calendar in windows missing: Family calendar suddenly disappear, please check asap. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-outlook-calendar-works-but-family-calendar-in/0961b631-3660-4d00-956f-965df396bb6d
  7. Windows 10 Update - Outlook is missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update - Outlook is missing: Hello, I've just updated the new update of Windows 10 2004 and Outlook app is missing. The other Office apps are are okay but Outlook is totally gone. Do you have any solution for this issue? I don't want to re-install Office but it seems Microsoft doesn't give another...
  8. Outlook calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook calendar: How do I delete an appointment on my Outlook calendar? For some reason, I am now unable to do so. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-calendar/3c6c4c2a-3c55-4139-a34b-143f6f25ca2b
  9. windows 10 outlook calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 outlook calendar: In Outlook somehow a second Calendar was created. How do I get rid of it? Also when I click on Calendar to display my normal Calendar, the screen shows a listing of appointments (not a standard calendar with dates, etc.) How do I get the default to look like a standard...
  10. Windows 10 calendar and Outlook 2013 calendar

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Windows 10 calendar and Outlook 2013 calendar: Is there a procedure for syncing the calendar app in Win 10 with the Outlook 2013 calendar? I have been trying to sync my calendar in Outlook 2013 with my Blackberry Z30 in Blackberry Blend and Blackberry Link. So far I can only sync Windows 10 contacts with my BB Z30....