Windows 10: Outlook Calendar

Discus and support Outlook Calendar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when I change my font style in outlook calendar, as soon as I step away, but calendar defaults back to another style? Why does the changed style not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Connie1120, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Outlook Calendar

when I change my font style in outlook calendar, as soon as I step away, but calendar defaults back to another style? Why does the changed style not stay

:)

Connie1120, Oct 26, 2018
  2. OrbitzXT Win User

Sync Outlook Schedule With Droid?

My boss makes heavy use of Outlook's schedule/calendar and was wondering if it's possible to make it viewable on his Droid X? Also somewhat related, is it possible to import the Outlook calendar to Gmail's calendar...which I imagine should be easier to deal with on the Droid?

OrbitzXT, Oct 26, 2018
  3. Outlook Calendar

Hello Winsol,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community and providing us with the detailed description about the issue.

As per the description, I understand that you want to import Outlook calendar to Google calendar on the system.

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

I really appreciate all your efforts in trying to fix the issue.

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

Export from Outlook:

• Open Outlook.
    • Click File menu.
    • Click Import and Export.
    • Click Export to a file.
    • Click Comma Separated Values (DOS)
    • You may be required to install the possible translator here. Just follow the directions on the screen.
    • Select folder to export from: Calendar
    • Browse, name, and save the file some place easy to find it. (Desktop)
    • Click Next
    • On the follow actions will be performed screen click the
      Finish button.
    • Allow the export to perform

Import into Google Calendar:

• Open Google Calendar.
    • Click the small arrow in the upper right corner of the “Other calendars” box that is on the left side of your calendar page.
    • Click the Import Calendar link under Calendar settings.
    • Click the Browse button and select your exported file.
    • Choose your calendar.
    • Click Import and wait. It may take a bit.
    • You will be notified when the process is completed.
    Upload iCal or CSV Calendar from Your Computer

You can quickly add appointments and more from an iCal calendar or a CVS file on your computer.

• Login to your Google Calendar, then click the
      Add link on the bottom left column and select Import calendar.
    • Select the iCal or CVS file from you computer that you wish to import, choose which calendar to add the appointments to, and click
      Import. Do note that the events are imported into the calendar itself, not added as an extra calendar, so make sure you want to import the calendar before adding it or you’ll have to manually remove each appointment later.
    • After a few moments, you’ll be shown how many appointments or events were imported.
    • Now you’ll see your events on your online calendar, with all the features of Google calendar such as automatic Google Maps from locations already included.

Import iCal Calendar from the Internet:

If you want to add the calendar to Google Calendar, you’ll need the calendar’s direct link.

• Right-click the link and select Copy link address to get the address.
    • Now, in Google Calendar, click Add as before, but this time, select
      Add by URL.
    • Paste the address you copied into the URL field in Google Calendar. Most web calendars will be designed to open your default calendar app by default, and so will have
      webcal:// as the URL scheme. Change the webcal:// at the beginning to
      http://, then click Add to import the new calendar.
    • Google may take a few moments to import your calendar if it contains a large number of appointments.
    • Once it’s imported, you’ll see the new calendar listed on the left under
      other calendars, and the new appointments will be listed on your calendar in the same color. You can customize or remove an online iCal calendar just like you would any other extra calendar.
    Also, I would suggest you to refer to the steps given below and check if that helps.

Export Google Calendar:

• Logon to your Google Account.
    • Click the gear button.
    • Follow the path Settings> Calendars> Export calendars.
    • It downloads as a zip, hence you have to extract the .ics file.
    Import Google calendar to Outlook:

• Login to Outlook.com.
    • Click on Import in the context menu.
    • Select the Google Calendar .ics file to import it.
    • All your Outlook events and appointments are now either in Google Calendar, whichever one you chose to import to.
    You can also refer to the link given below and check if that helps.

Mail and Calendar apps for Windows 10 Help

https://support.office.com/en-us/ar...-10-Help-cc72af58-c630-43a5-8d75-bcae851565f3

Note: Please refer to the section:
    Resolve Sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10.

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant

Jayant Gupta, Oct 26, 2018
  4. gpstoloff Win User

Outlook Calendar

Adding outlook family calendar to outlook 365

If the calendars are stored on an Outlook.com account, then you first have to share them on Outlook.com with all family members. This process emails an Exchange server-based link -- but NOT an ICS file -- to each family member's Outlook 365 program.

Once you open that link from within Outlook 365, close and reopen the program. The calendar should now appear in the list of calendars on the left side of the screen.

https://support.office.com/en-us/art...0-5a9b3f5e6ff2 will explain the Outlook.com part of the process, and that article contains links to the Outlook 365 part as well.

But, remember, there's a big difference between sharing calendars between 2 people's Outlooks on their own PCs, without a central Exchange server involved -- and sharing calendars on Outlook.com or another Exchange server, and using Outlook as the client to download from the server & work with it. If you're wanting the first technique, then that's a different discussion altogether. Please advise, and good luck (from a former Shropshire lad).

gpstoloff, Oct 26, 2018
Thema:

Outlook Calendar

1. Outlook Calendar - Similar Threads - Outlook Calendar

2. Calendar Widget opens the Outlook website instead of the Outlook app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar Widget opens the Outlook website instead of the Outlook app: Whenever I click on an event in the Calendar widget, it open the outlook website instead of the native app that i have installedThe new outlook.is there any way to make sure it opens in the app?...
  3. Calendar Widget opens the Outlook website instead of the Outlook app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar Widget opens the Outlook website instead of the Outlook app: Whenever I click on an event in the Calendar widget, it open the outlook website instead of the native app that i have installedThe new outlook.is there any way to make sure it opens in the app?...
  4. Can't access iCloud calendar on the new Outlook for Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access iCloud calendar on the new Outlook for Windows: HiI've moved form Windows Calendar and Mail to the new Outlook for Windows. That was a mistake.When I open and go to sign-in I select an iCloud account and have generated a new app-specific password from Apple ID, but it's not signing me in.Anyone managed to get it work and...
  5. Can't access iCloud calendar on the new Outlook for Windows

Can't access iCloud calendar on the new Outlook for Windows: HiI've moved form Windows Calendar and Mail to the new Outlook for Windows. That was a mistake.When I open and go to sign-in I select an iCloud account and have generated a new app-specific password from Apple ID, but it's not signing me in.Anyone managed to get it work and...
  6. How do I add MS New Outlook's calendar to the time/date in the taskbar on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I add MS New Outlook's calendar to the time/date in the taskbar on Windows 10?: Microsoft is closing down Calendar and forcing everyone to use New Outlook. Ok, fine.If I click the time/date in the W10 taskbar, it shows me the calendar with my events, which is pulled from the Microsoft Calendar program. It doesn't show me the New Outlook calendar, so I...
  7. How do I add MS New Outlook's calendar to the time/date in the taskbar on Windows 10?

How do I add MS New Outlook's calendar to the time/date in the taskbar on Windows 10?: Microsoft is closing down Calendar and forcing everyone to use New Outlook. Ok, fine.If I click the time/date in the W10 taskbar, it shows me the calendar with my events, which is pulled from the Microsoft Calendar program. It doesn't show me the New Outlook calendar, so I...
  8. How do I add MS New Outlook's calendar to the time/date in the taskbar on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Where are all my appointments from Windows Calendar app in the new Outlook calendar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are all my appointments from Windows Calendar app in the new Outlook calendar?: So Windows just switched me from the old Windows calendar app to the new Outlook calendar app automatically, and NONE of my calendar appointments are on there! I am absolutely freaking out, all my due dates and everything were there and now everything is gone. I assumed when...
  10. Where are all my appointments from Windows Calendar app in the new Outlook calendar?

Where are all my appointments from Windows Calendar app in the new Outlook calendar?: So Windows just switched me from the old Windows calendar app to the new Outlook calendar app automatically, and NONE of my calendar appointments are on there! I am absolutely freaking out, all my due dates and everything were there and now everything is gone. I assumed when...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. family calendar in outlook