Windows 10: Outlook Calendar

Discus and support Outlook Calendar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to be able to click on the Outlook icon in the taskbar and have the high detail month calendar appear. I do not want to go through one or two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by webbww, Dec 19, 2019.

1. webbww Win User

Outlook Calendar

I want to be able to click on the Outlook icon in the taskbar and have the high detail month calendar appear. I do not want to go through one or two intermediate steps to get there. How can I arrange this??

:)

webbww, Dec 19, 2019
  2. Steve Fan Win User

Can I add google calendar to outlook without synching/downloading gmail eMails?

Not sure whether you want to achieve this via macros, but without using macros, you can try subscribing to your Google calendar in Outlook. See:

See your Google Calendar in Outlook

Update:

1. Log in to your Google Calendar account.
    2. In the left column, click My calendars to expand it, click the arrow button next to the calendar that you want to add to Outlook as an Internet Calendar Subscription, and then select Settings and sharing.

Outlook Calendar x1812.jpg

1. In the opened page, scroll down to the "Integrate calendar" heading. Find the "Public address in iCal format" line.
    2. Copy the URL which is the .ics URL you need to enter in Outlook.
    3. Next steps in Outlook should be the same as it mentioned in the article I mentioned above.

Outlook Calendar z4arZ.jpg

Steve Fan, Dec 19, 2019
  3. OrbitzXT Win User
    Sync Outlook Schedule With Droid?

My boss makes heavy use of Outlook's schedule/calendar and was wondering if it's possible to make it viewable on his Droid X? Also somewhat related, is it possible to import the Outlook calendar to Gmail's calendar...which I imagine should be easier to deal with on the Droid?

OrbitzXT, Dec 19, 2019
  4. Perry Win User

Outlook Calendar

Make Outlook show calendar notifications in the Windows 10 notification bar

we can set the account up in Windows Mail app, turning off sync for mail and contacts.

Calendar reminders will use the Windows reminder system and display prominently in the corner of your screen, on top of any open programs.

Outlook Calendar UVUOj.png

Please refer to the steps below:

1. Add your Exchange account to Mail app. Win 10 will automatically configure this account on Calendar App too.
    2. Open Start > Settings > System > Notification&Actions.
    3. Turn on notifications for Outlook and Calendar but turn off the option for Mail.

Outlook Calendar OLTd5.png

Reference link

Perry, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

Outlook Calendar

1. Outlook Calendar - Similar Threads - Outlook Calendar

2. Calendar Widget opens the Outlook website instead of the Outlook app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar Widget opens the Outlook website instead of the Outlook app: Whenever I click on an event in the Calendar widget, it open the outlook website instead of the native app that i have installedThe new outlook.is there any way to make sure it opens in the app?...
  3. Calendar Widget opens the Outlook website instead of the Outlook app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar Widget opens the Outlook website instead of the Outlook app: Whenever I click on an event in the Calendar widget, it open the outlook website instead of the native app that i have installedThe new outlook.is there any way to make sure it opens in the app?...
  4. Can't access iCloud calendar on the new Outlook for Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access iCloud calendar on the new Outlook for Windows: HiI've moved form Windows Calendar and Mail to the new Outlook for Windows. That was a mistake.When I open and go to sign-in I select an iCloud account and have generated a new app-specific password from Apple ID, but it's not signing me in.Anyone managed to get it work and...
  5. Can't access iCloud calendar on the new Outlook for Windows

Can't access iCloud calendar on the new Outlook for Windows: HiI've moved form Windows Calendar and Mail to the new Outlook for Windows. That was a mistake.When I open and go to sign-in I select an iCloud account and have generated a new app-specific password from Apple ID, but it's not signing me in.Anyone managed to get it work and...
  6. How do I add MS New Outlook's calendar to the time/date in the taskbar on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I add MS New Outlook's calendar to the time/date in the taskbar on Windows 10?: Microsoft is closing down Calendar and forcing everyone to use New Outlook. Ok, fine.If I click the time/date in the W10 taskbar, it shows me the calendar with my events, which is pulled from the Microsoft Calendar program. It doesn't show me the New Outlook calendar, so I...
  7. How do I add MS New Outlook's calendar to the time/date in the taskbar on Windows 10?

How do I add MS New Outlook's calendar to the time/date in the taskbar on Windows 10?: Microsoft is closing down Calendar and forcing everyone to use New Outlook. Ok, fine.If I click the time/date in the W10 taskbar, it shows me the calendar with my events, which is pulled from the Microsoft Calendar program. It doesn't show me the New Outlook calendar, so I...
  8. How do I add MS New Outlook's calendar to the time/date in the taskbar on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Where are all my appointments from Windows Calendar app in the new Outlook calendar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are all my appointments from Windows Calendar app in the new Outlook calendar?: So Windows just switched me from the old Windows calendar app to the new Outlook calendar app automatically, and NONE of my calendar appointments are on there! I am absolutely freaking out, all my due dates and everything were there and now everything is gone. I assumed when...
  10. Where are all my appointments from Windows Calendar app in the new Outlook calendar?

Where are all my appointments from Windows Calendar app in the new Outlook calendar?: So Windows just switched me from the old Windows calendar app to the new Outlook calendar app automatically, and NONE of my calendar appointments are on there! I am absolutely freaking out, all my due dates and everything were there and now everything is gone. I assumed when...