Windows 10: outlook cannot connect to the exchange server

Discus and support outlook cannot connect to the exchange server in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have inserted the code from microsoft but still can't get access. Flew from Cayman to Boston today. Should I not travel?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Richard Ledgerwood, Apr 22, 2019.

1. outlook cannot connect to the exchange server

I have inserted the code from microsoft but still can't get access. Flew from Cayman to Boston today. Should I not travel?

:)

Richard Ledgerwood, Apr 22, 2019
  2. geno368 Win User

Outlook not connected in Microsoft Exchange Server

I am new to Exchange Server 2003 and I have a friend with a network server that I don't know how to re-establish a user to the network. I moved one of his non used computers to this station and now when I try to log in the user I get the error that the name can't be verified because Outlook is not connected or online. This computer used to be online with a different user. Can anyone tell me the steps to check this? Thanks.

geno368, Apr 22, 2019
  3. Jizzler Win User
    Outlook not connected in Microsoft Exchange Server

Can the station see the server Exchange is running on? By Ping, direct access (\\server), or other means? It also may have Outlook Web Access running, https://server/OWA

Jizzler, Apr 22, 2019
  4. watts289 Win User

outlook cannot connect to the exchange server

Outlook 2010 , exchange server issue

Hi guys,

Maybe someone here can help me. I have a thinkpad t410 laptop with Win 7 Professional on it. I had outlook 2010 installed without issue and was using it with exchange (2007?) with no issues. I just set up a spare tower with core 2 duo with 4 gb ram with server 2003 then utilized virtual server to setup a second server with DNS and active directory with no issues. I logged in on my new domain account on my laptop and attempted to set up the exchange account. It wont connect to it. It works fine on my local account but not the domain account. So I uninstalled office and re-installed it. Still cant connect. Is this a domain issue? The exchange server is in a different domain in a different building.

(basically the active directory is home, exchange is at work) and no my laptop is not affiliated with the domain the exchange server is on.

thanks.

watts289, Apr 22, 2019
Thema:

outlook cannot connect to the exchange server

1. outlook cannot connect to the exchange server - Similar Threads - outlook cannot connect

2. OWA and Outlook client unable to connect to On-Prem Exchange server from outside network.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OWA and Outlook client unable to connect to On-Prem Exchange server from outside network.: We have this 3rd-party cloud email security provider for our exchange on-prem server. I asked them about why we still receive unwanted emails since it should block by their email protection service. They advise me to make sure that I should only allow their IP Address for...
  3. Exchange Server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exchange Server: I'm a C# developer and I'm working on App for Exchange Server to backup and restore Mailboxes.My application was working good till last week. I ran the windows update then my app stopped working completely. I'm getting below the Error while retrieving mailboxes: Error: The...
  4. Exchange Server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Exchange Server: I'm a C# developer and I'm working on App for Exchange Server to backup and restore Mailboxes.My application was working good till last week. I ran the windows update then my app stopped working completely. I'm getting below the Error while retrieving mailboxes: Error: The...
  5. Outlook - What's the Difference Between Exchange and Server?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook - What's the Difference Between Exchange and Server?: hi, as per the title. work machine uses Outlook 2016, mails from a couple years back get archived off into a vault or whatever. usually if i go to the bottom of the list there's a message saying "there are more files on the server, click here" but today it says "more files on...
  6. SENT ITEMS IN EXCHANGE SERVER AND MS OUTLOOK 2013

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    SENT ITEMS IN EXCHANGE SERVER AND MS OUTLOOK 2013: We have an exchange server in our organisation and MS outlook 2013 in the office PCs are configured with this server. Unless the outlook in the PC is opened, the emails are viewable directly from the exchange server through web user interface. After opening the outlook in...
  7. Outlook 2016 with Exchange server (Rackspace) - cannot access email after changing password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Outlook 2016 with Exchange server (Rackspace) - cannot access email after changing password: I am using Outlook 2016 on Windows 10 PC connecting to Exchange Server on Rackspace. I changed my password and now I cannot access my email. I am able to access with mobile devices, though. The option to REPAIR my email account is greyed out, and CHANGE will not allow...
  8. cannot set up outlook with exchange account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot set up outlook with exchange account: I cannot set up my Microsoft 365 account with my exchange account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_cal/cannot-set-up-outlook-with-exchange-account/8cdf4031-12a9-48ff-b102-12780d345989
  9. Outlook 2016 - Exchange Server and POP3 email accounts

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 - Exchange Server and POP3 email accounts: I use Outlook 2016 for all my email requirements. One BTinternet.com email address One Outlook.com email address Previously had above two email accounts sending and receiving from the same PST file each using POP3. Wanted to change the Outlook.com to IMAP with my...
  10. Cannot connect to our company's Exchange server after upgrading to W10

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot connect to our company's Exchange server after upgrading to W10: I upgraded to Windows 10 (from 8.1) begin of last week and since Outlook 2013 on my system cannot connect to our company's Exchange server anymore, at least not while on the "internet". If I'm inside the company network or I connect via VPN everything works fine. Before that...