Windows 10: Outlook closes automatically.

Discus and support Outlook closes automatically. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Outlook closes automatically. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-closes-automatically/dc5dca62-8303-4bb6-8fe9-d0edd8c9968b Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Rowena San Antonio, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Outlook closes automatically.

Outlook closes automatically.

:)

Rowena San Antonio, Sep 20, 2020

2. Outlook opens and then closes

My operating system is Windows 10 Pro V2004 19041.388 and I am using Microsoft 365 V2006 build 13001-20384. This strange Outlook behavior started this morning - Outlook opens for about a second and then closes. I have done the full online repair and get the same result. I am able to start Outlook in safe mode and I don't see any problems there.

Anyone have any suggestions?
    Thanks,
    Ak

alkaufmann, Sep 20, 2020
  3. Try3 Win User
    the link image are not displayed in outlook 2013

In Outlook 2007 this behaviour is set by default but can be changed. Perhaps it is the same with Outlook 2013.

• In Outlook 2007 this behaviour can be unset at Tools, Trust centre, Automatic download.
    • In Outlook 2016 this behaviour can be unset at Outlook options, Trust centre, Automatic download.
    • In Outlook 2013 I would expect the relevant setting to be in a similar location to one of these, probably close to that of Outlook 2016.

Denis

4. Outlook closes automatically.

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

Outlook closes automatically.

1. Outlook closes automatically. - Similar Threads - Outlook closes automatically

2. Outlook not closing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook not closing: When I open Outlook it says I did not close down the previous window which I did. Stephen Milner https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-not-closing/76956c5b-33aa-44b0-a63c-8e7638850c6c
  3. Outlook not closing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook not closing: When I open Outlook it says I did not close down the previous window which I did. Stephen Milner https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-not-closing/76956c5b-33aa-44b0-a63c-8e7638850c6c
  4. Outlook not closing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. App automatically close!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App automatically close!: Hello everyone!I have a laptop that worked completely fine. But yesterday it has a problem, started with my reading book app - bibliovore when I change the font for the book, and it was loading after that it teleported me back to the home page I don't know if it is related to...
  6. Trying to close Outlook closes windows behind it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Trying to close Outlook closes windows behind it: Here's the scenario: running a second monitor from my laptop, monitor is to the right of the laptop. Outlook is maximized on the second display to the right, along with other windows explorer, web browser, etc. When Outlook is on top and I go to the top right to close...
  7. Outlook opens and then closes

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook opens and then closes: My operating system is Windows 10 Pro V2004 19041.388 and I am using Microsoft 365 V2006 build 13001-20384. This strange Outlook behavior started this morning - Outlook opens for about a second and then closes. I have done the full online repair and get the same result. I am...
  8. Outlook won't close properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook won't close properly: When I close Outlook by clicking on the X in the upper right, Outlook won't close. The suggested repairs failed. To open Outlook again, I had to first close it in Task Manager. I closed Outlook by going to FILE, then EXIT. Now Outlook closes properly, and I can reopen it...
  9. Automatic outlook startup

in Browsers and Email
    Automatic outlook startup: Hi, I'm running windows 10 Home, and having frequent issues with outlook. I never use it, and after some time it will automatically open it's setup to add email addresses. [img] Even if I cancel it, it will be okay for some time but will relaunch after some time again...
  10. Apps closing automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps closing automatically: It started a few days ago. Whenever i try to open Camera, Store etc. they close automatically. However i can open apps that i have installed from Store and Settings. 54986