Windows 10: Outlook.com adds support for Google Drive and Facebook photos

Discus and support Outlook.com adds support for Google Drive and Facebook photos in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The essential role of email has always been the ability to easily share ideas and information with anyone in the world. Whether it’s working with your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Outlook.com adds support for Google Drive and Facebook photos

Source: Sharing made simple - Outlook.com adds support for Google Drive and Facebook photos - Office Blogs

:)

Brink, Sep 15, 2016

2. How can I force my phone to sync - it has stopped syncing with Outlook.com

My phone has stopped syncing with Outlook.com

Tried a hard reset and about 50 addresses came down - out of 6000. All were recently added to the online database. No Google connectivity and no Linked In connectivity (through People on the phone). Facebook works Okay.

I can add a contact on my phone and it turns up on Outlook.com.

I have 2 x W8 PCs and they both sync fine (or seem to), and have Google, Linked In and Facebook connectivity (merging of contacts)

Please advise how I can force my phone to download all the contacts and start syncing again.

Gonzo Drummer, Sep 15, 2016
  3. Anyone got multiple Google Calendars synced?

It wont happen becouse EAS is a mobile protocoll as far as I know. MS have to add outlook.com the exchange support, or caldav support, or caldav support for wp8 to be able to sync google with WP8.

Bálint Kokas, Sep 15, 2016
Thema:

Outlook.com adds support for Google Drive and Facebook photos

1. Outlook.com adds support for Google Drive and Facebook photos - Similar Threads - Outlook com adds

2. Add Google photo and google drive support to the photo app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add Google photo and google drive support to the photo app.: Hello, dear developers! I apologize for my English.I wanted to suggest that you add integration with Google photos and google drive services into Photos App. This will be convenient for policyholders using android smartphones. Thanks!...
  3. Add Google photo and google drive support to the photo app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add Google photo and google drive support to the photo app.: Hello, dear developers! I apologize for my English.I wanted to suggest that you add integration with Google photos and google drive services into Photos App. This will be convenient for policyholders using android smartphones. Thanks!...
  4. Google Photos adds new Cinematic photos and more

in Windows 10 News
    Google Photos adds new Cinematic photos and more: The holidays are always a great time to reflect on what really matters—for me, that’s my family, both near and back home in Europe. With Memories in Google Photos, I'm able to relive the moments—big and small—I've shared with my...
  5. You can now transfer Facebook photos and videos to Google Photos

in Windows 10 News
    You can now transfer Facebook photos and videos to Google Photos: [img] At Facebook, we believe that if you share data with one service, you should be able to move it to another. That’s the principle of data portability, which gives people control and choice while also encouraging innovation. Today, we’re releasing a tool that will enable...
  6. BUG - Outlook calendar can't add google account

BUG - Outlook calendar can't add google account: Hi, When adding a google account to outlook calendar, nothing happens - it gets stuck on the add account screen after you sign in, as seen here: [ATTACH] [Moved from: Outlook.com / alendars and tasks / Import, share, or open calendars]...
  7. Google changing how Google Drive and Google Photos work together

in Windows 10 News
    Google changing how Google Drive and Google Photos work together: Many of you store your photos and videos on both Google Drive and Google Photos, which keeps them safe and easy to access. We’ve heard feedback that the connection between these services is confusing, so next month, we’re making some changes to simplify the experience across...
  8. Support for Google OAUTH in Outlook for Windows ?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Support for Google OAUTH in Outlook for Windows ?: Hi all I read here that Outlook 2016 for Mac is getting Google OAUTH support. Does anyone know, if OAUTH support is also coming for Outlook 2016 for Windows? Thanks a lot and best regards 114941
  9. Add Google Drive to File Open dialog

Add Google Drive to File Open dialog: I recently bought a small 11" laptop to use remotely when I'm out of pocket. It doesn't have a hard drive, only 32gb of flash memory. That's ok, but I really want to minimize what I transfer to the memory. But hey, it's 2016 and we have the cloud, right? So on my main laptop...
  10. add google drive to navigation pane

in Windows 10 Support
    add google drive to navigation pane: how to add google drive to navigation pane 55775

Users found this page by searching for:

1. GOOGLE outlook.com