Outlook.com Calendar - Publishing Problems

Discus and support Outlook.com Calendar - Publishing Problems in Microsoft Office and 365 on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; I previously had a published Outlook.com calendar. Both the HTML and ICS configs were viewable. This was working great for a few weeks. Tonight I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by ericnixmd, May 14, 2018.

1. ericnixmd Win User

I previously had a published Outlook.com calendar. Both the HTML and ICS configs were viewable.

This was working great for a few weeks. Tonight I accidentally hit a non-labeled button that ended up turning off calendar publishing. Despite numerous times reenabling it and getting the links, I've been unable to access the HTML link of the calendar or import the ICS calendar subscription info into my calendar program.

Is anyone else having problems with this?

:)

2. Outlook.com Calendars Not Syncing

The same thing is happening to my calendar.

• I've added events using the Metro Calendar app on Windows 8
    • Events are not showing up on the calendar on outlook.com
    • Events are not showing up on my Windows Phone 8
    • Adding events via outlook.com won't show up on the Calendar app on Windows 8, but will on my Windows Phone

All using the same account details.

On my windows phone there is no option to sync the calendar, it only has 1 check box "email" under the content to sync section

This is really frustrating.

How do you manually sync on either Windows 8 or Windows Phone?

3. Smevdj Win User
    Outlook Connector - Calendar is not syncing with Outlook.com

Here is some more info:
    Without Outlook Connector installed I only have two calendars listed under My Calendars of Outlook on my desktop, they are 'Calendar' and 'Calendar in Archive Folders'.
    When I install Outlook Connector I have five calendars listed under My Calendars of Outlook on my desktop. They are 'Calendar', 'Calendar in Archive Folders', 'Calendar in work', 'Birthday Calendar in work', 'US Holidays in work'. The 'in work' calendars
    match what is showing in Outlook.com.
    Since in Outlook on my desktop I use the 'Calendar', none of the new events are showing up on Outlook.com. If I put an event in 'Calendar in work' calendar in my Outlook on my desktop then it shows up on Outlook.com.
    I do not want to maintain two calendars. How can I sync the 'Calendar' at Outlook.com to 'Calendar' in my Outlook on my Desktop?

Thema:

Outlook.com Calendar - Publishing Problems

Outlook.com Calendar - Publishing Problems - Similar Threads - Outlook com Calendar

Forum Date

Outlook 2016/365 Crashing

Outlook 2016/365 Crashing: I have been a long time user of MS Office from 2003, through 2007 to 2010. Recently I decided to take up the subscription for 2016/365 Home with the intention of installing on my desktop PC and laptop plus my wife's laptop (all running W10x64 Home). Having installed 2016/365...
Microsoft Office and 365 May 14, 2018

Sync iCloud Contacts with Outlook WITHOUT Mail

Sync iCloud Contacts with Outlook WITHOUT Mail: I'm aware of the iCloud app for Windows that will add iCloud mail, contacts, etc. to Outlook, but that's not what I'm wanting. I would like to sync my contacts with Outlook, but not have my iCloud mail show in Outlook. Does anyone know of a way to do this or an app that...
Microsoft Office and 365 May 11, 2018

Outlook 2013 and email links...

Outlook 2013 and email links...: This is my home system and I am admin on this PC; the standard user account that uses Outlook has no admin access... Clicking on a link in Outlook email pops up this window: [img] It's been going on for awhile, not sure when it started and got used of it, but its time...
Microsoft Office and 365 May 10, 2018

Moving Outlook Data Files From Main SSD Drive to Storage Secondary

Moving Outlook Data Files From Main SSD Drive to Storage Secondary: HI All Is there a way to Move Outlook Data files from C:\ Drive to Storage drive, so far keeps going to D drive, tried a fix on a site I found, but no luck, any other ideas or get it to move lol. Version i'm using is office 365 109671
Microsoft Office and 365 May 8, 2018

Upgrading Outlook 2007 to Outlook for Office 365

Upgrading Outlook 2007 to Outlook for Office 365: Greetings, I was referred by Brink to ask my question here. I'm going to upgrade from Office 2007 to an Office 365 subscription, but can't find any reliable how-to information or confirmation that I can import the .PST with all the thousands of emails, contacts, calendar...
Microsoft Office and 365 May 6, 2018

How do I configure outlook to store all mail on onedrive?

How do I configure outlook to store all mail on onedrive?: I prefer not to store any emails on my computer. Instead, I prefer to store them on onedrive. I have an Office 365 subscription, and it looks like Microsoft Exchange is active. How can I configure Outlook for this, and move the existing emails that may be stored on my...
Microsoft Office and 365 Apr 27, 2018

How do I configure Outlook to run on startup

How do I configure Outlook to run on startup: Right click Outlook in Start > All apps, select More > Open file location: [img] This opens folder C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs, where Start shortcuts are located. Right click Outlook shortcut and copy it. Type %appdata% in File Explorer...
Microsoft Office and 365 Apr 5, 2018

Problem with Outlook 2016 not remembering default PDF app choice

Problem with Outlook 2016 not remembering default PDF app choice: I would check Staret => Settings => Apps => Apps and features => scroll down to Office => left click once => Modify Should bring up a repair . . Thanks, I've passed this along. I'll post again when I get results.

Outlook not getting new email

Outlook not getting new email: Hi there Check that in the account settings for your email (per account) go to the send mail server settings -->advanced and enter inbox for the root folder. This should then make all emails visible again. I'm using IMAP (who bothers with POP3 these days). Check also...

Calendar stopped working in 2014 Outlook

Calendar stopped working in 2014 Outlook: You should be able to help from McAfee and this is new. That is where I would start. Likely on their forum. The issue I've come across with McAfee is it can be quite aggressive. Aggressive is safe but can lead to set up issues. I use Norton. Some love Norton, some...
Outlook.com Calendar - Publishing Problems solved