Windows 10: Outlook.com Calendar - Publishing Problems

Discus and support Outlook.com Calendar - Publishing Problems in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I previously had a published Outlook.com calendar. Both the HTML and ICS configs were viewable. This was working great for a few weeks. Tonight I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by ericnixmd, May 14, 2018.

1. ericnixmd Win User

Outlook.com Calendar - Publishing Problems

I previously had a published Outlook.com calendar. Both the HTML and ICS configs were viewable.

This was working great for a few weeks. Tonight I accidentally hit a non-labeled button that ended up turning off calendar publishing. Despite numerous times reenabling it and getting the links, I've been unable to access the HTML link of the calendar or import the ICS calendar subscription info into my calendar program.

Is anyone else having problems with this?

:)

ericnixmd, May 14, 2018

2. Outlook.com Calendars Not Syncing

The same thing is happening to my calendar.

• I've added events using the Metro Calendar app on Windows 8
    • Events are not showing up on the calendar on outlook.com
    • Events are not showing up on my Windows Phone 8
    • Adding events via outlook.com won't show up on the Calendar app on Windows 8, but will on my Windows Phone

All using the same account details.

On my windows phone there is no option to sync the calendar, it only has 1 check box "email" under the content to sync section

This is really frustrating.

How do you manually sync on either Windows 8 or Windows Phone?

cryodesign, May 16, 2018
  3. Smevdj Win User
    Outlook Connector - Calendar is not syncing with Outlook.com

Here is some more info:
    Without Outlook Connector installed I only have two calendars listed under My Calendars of Outlook on my desktop, they are 'Calendar' and 'Calendar in Archive Folders'.
    When I install Outlook Connector I have five calendars listed under My Calendars of Outlook on my desktop. They are 'Calendar', 'Calendar in Archive Folders', 'Calendar in work', 'Birthday Calendar in work', 'US Holidays in work'. The 'in work' calendars
    match what is showing in Outlook.com.
    Since in Outlook on my desktop I use the 'Calendar', none of the new events are showing up on Outlook.com. If I put an event in 'Calendar in work' calendar in my Outlook on my desktop then it shows up on Outlook.com.
    I do not want to maintain two calendars. How can I sync the 'Calendar' at Outlook.com to 'Calendar' in my Outlook on my Desktop?

Smevdj, May 16, 2018
Thema:

Outlook.com Calendar - Publishing Problems

1. Outlook.com Calendar - Publishing Problems - Similar Threads - Outlook com Calendar

2. In Outlook 2010, The Published Calendar settings limits timespan to 3 months of forward...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In Outlook 2010, The Published Calendar settings limits timespan to 3 months of forward...: In Outlook 2010 The Published Calendar settings limits timespan to 3 months of forward events.This is completely ridiculous since I use my NAS as a WebDav server to distribute all my calendar data to my IOS devices. Does anyone know of any HACK in the registry to get around...
  3. Outlook Calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook Calendar: I am unable to see the Jewish holidays on my Outlook calendar. I have done the below and it does not work. Please assist me. Thanks, *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Add holidays to your calendar in Outlook for Windows Click File > Options > Calendar. Under...
  4. Problems with Outlook birthday calendars

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Problems with Outlook birthday calendars: Hi Tenforums, I have a somewhat small, yet annoying problem with Outlook birthday calendars. 1. As illustrated on the attached image the birthday calendar is missing 's from the name 2. Every time i make an edit to a contact the birthday is duplicated to my default calendar...
  5. Outlook 365 calendar problem

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 365 calendar problem: Hi, i need help about outlook 365. I recently switched to office 365 from office 2010, and I noticed that in the calendar box the dates where there are appointments are not highlighted as in the old version, also the weeks are not numbered [img] 159739
  6. Outlook Calendar

Outlook Calendar: I want to be able to click on the Outlook icon in the taskbar and have the high detail month calendar appear. I do not want to go through one or two intermediate steps to get there. How can I arrange this??...
  7. Outlook calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook calendar: How do I delete an appointment on my Outlook calendar? For some reason, I am now unable to do so. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-calendar/3c6c4c2a-3c55-4139-a34b-143f6f25ca2b
  8. Outlook 2010 Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook 2010 Calendar: I can't delete or edit some events. I've tried most of the advice given online without a solution. If I try to delete an recurring event I get "Unknown error". If I try to delete and event I get: "can't be saved to this folder....folder was deleted or moved or you don't...
  9. outlook calendar lost

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    outlook calendar lost: After a failed attempt with iCloud backup, my Outlook Calendar was emptied. I have a file history back up. I tried to import the pst file from the backup: acces denied. Then I copied the pst file from the backup to a new folder that I called "Outlook files old", copying...
  10. Outlook Calendar

Outlook Calendar: when I change my font style in outlook calendar, as soon as I step away, but calendar defaults back to another style? Why does the changed style not stay https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-calendar/5eba0318-53da-4805-8282-95f68621e1c2