Windows 10: Outlook.com Calendar - Publishing Problems

Discus and support Outlook.com Calendar - Publishing Problems in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I previously had a published Outlook.com calendar. Both the HTML and ICS configs were viewable. This was working great for a few weeks. Tonight I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by ericnixmd, May 14, 2018.

1. ericnixmd Win User

Outlook.com Calendar - Publishing Problems

I previously had a published Outlook.com calendar. Both the HTML and ICS configs were viewable.

This was working great for a few weeks. Tonight I accidentally hit a non-labeled button that ended up turning off calendar publishing. Despite numerous times reenabling it and getting the links, I've been unable to access the HTML link of the calendar or import the ICS calendar subscription info into my calendar program.

Is anyone else having problems with this?

:)

ericnixmd, May 14, 2018
  2. cryodesign Win User

Outlook.com Calendars Not Syncing

The same thing is happening to my calendar.

• I've added events using the Metro Calendar app on Windows 8
    • Events are not showing up on the calendar on outlook.com
    • Events are not showing up on my Windows Phone 8
    • Adding events via outlook.com won't show up on the Calendar app on Windows 8, but will on my Windows Phone

All using the same account details.

On my windows phone there is no option to sync the calendar, it only has 1 check box "email" under the content to sync section

This is really frustrating.

How do you manually sync on either Windows 8 or Windows Phone?

cryodesign, May 16, 2018
  3. Smevdj Win User
    Outlook Connector - Calendar is not syncing with Outlook.com

Here is some more info:
    Without Outlook Connector installed I only have two calendars listed under My Calendars of Outlook on my desktop, they are 'Calendar' and 'Calendar in Archive Folders'.
    When I install Outlook Connector I have five calendars listed under My Calendars of Outlook on my desktop. They are 'Calendar', 'Calendar in Archive Folders', 'Calendar in work', 'Birthday Calendar in work', 'US Holidays in work'. The 'in work' calendars
    match what is showing in Outlook.com.
    Since in Outlook on my desktop I use the 'Calendar', none of the new events are showing up on Outlook.com. If I put an event in 'Calendar in work' calendar in my Outlook on my desktop then it shows up on Outlook.com.
    I do not want to maintain two calendars. How can I sync the 'Calendar' at Outlook.com to 'Calendar' in my Outlook on my Desktop?

Smevdj, May 16, 2018
Thema:

Outlook.com Calendar - Publishing Problems

1. Outlook.com Calendar - Publishing Problems - Similar Threads - Outlook com Calendar

2. windows 10 outlook calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 outlook calendar: In Outlook somehow a second Calendar was created. How do I get rid of it? Also when I click on Calendar to display my normal Calendar, the screen shows a listing of appointments (not a standard calendar with dates, etc.) How do I get the default to look like a standard...
  3. Windows 10 Mail app and Outlook .com

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail app and Outlook .com: I'm having a problem with Mail and Outlook. When I go to view my e-mail messages using the Mail app viewer all of the body content of the message is in some sort of plain text or computer language. There are no pictures of graphics in the message just this plain text...
  4. A way to sync an Outlook calendar with Google Calendar?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    A way to sync an Outlook calendar with Google Calendar?: Hi! My work recently switched from Google Calendar to Outlook, and the whole process has been a bit confusing for me. I still primarily use Google services for just about everything and I'd ideally like to keep it that way. Is there a way to have all my Outlook events show...
  5. Outlook Calendar.com, Outlook 2016, Shared calendars

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Calendar.com, Outlook 2016, Shared calendars: Dear Spice & I have Outlook.com accounts (both updated), with calendars shared with each other on Outlook.com (co-owner access level). We can update each other's calendar directly on Outlook.com and in W10 Calendar. However, despite being configured as Exchange ActiveSync...
  6. Calendar Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar Problem: The Microsoft Calendar App on my Windows 10 desktop does not work. I use a single click to open an app, so click on the app and the Calendar opens, populates itself with my entries, and then closes before I have the chance to read the calendar and I cannot make any new...
  7. Publisher

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Publisher: Recently updated to W10. Went to print out a calendar using my Publisher program, only to discover it won't print it out. Printer works on other tasks (outside of Publisher). I believe it won't print out because of the recent upgrade to W10. Is there a solution/work around...
  8. Windows 10 calendar and Outlook 2013 calendar

Windows 10 calendar and Outlook 2013 calendar: Is there a procedure for syncing the calendar app in Win 10 with the Outlook 2013 calendar? I have been trying to sync my calendar in Outlook 2013 with my Blackberry Z30 in Blackberry Blend and Blackberry Link. So far I can only sync Windows 10 contacts with my BB Z30....
  9. Outlook 2013 calendar section

Outlook 2013 calendar section: Since I installed Win10 I cannot open the calendar section in Outlook 2013. I get the following message: This set of folders cannot be opened. The information store could not be opened. Can anyone help me with this problem? Thank you Paul 14703
  10. Adding outlook family calendar to outlook 365

Adding outlook family calendar to outlook 365: I want to add our Microsoft family calendar to outlook 365. Basically I have two MS accounts. One is an old hotmail account which I use for emails and this is setup happily in outlook. The other is the Microsoft account I use to login to windows 10 with associated family...