Windows 10: OUTLOOK.COM EMAIL CLIENT ("MAIL"): HOW CAN I UNBLOCK EMAIL ADDRESSES?

Discus and support OUTLOOK.COM EMAIL CLIENT ("MAIL"): HOW CAN I UNBLOCK EMAIL ADDRESSES? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, The reason that this question came up is I can't reset my password for a supermarket that I use digital coupons for. I'm afraid that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RAPXV, Aug 27, 2019.

1. RAPXV Win User

OUTLOOK.COM EMAIL CLIENT ("MAIL"): HOW CAN I UNBLOCK EMAIL ADDRESSES?

Hi everyone,

The reason that this question came up is I can't reset my password for a supermarket that I use digital coupons for. I'm afraid that I might have blocked one or more of their email addresses in my outlook.com email client ("Mail") on my hard drive. If I did, I want to unblock them now, if this version still has that feature. So far, I haven't found it.

I'm using "Mail" Version 16005.11901.2018.

Oh, and I've noticed that, at times, replies to questions have not included the version of the app that the instructions applied to. As a result, the person asking the question became frustrated because their screen did not have the setting options referred to in the instructions.

To avoid this situation, maybe, you could provide the version of whatever app you are referring to.

Oh, and this should apply to the asker as well, if they can find out what version they have. That way the person who replies can, likely, help them with that version even though the replier may not have it on their own system.

Mind you, the above suggestion is just "food for thought." OUTLOOK.COM EMAIL CLIENT ("MAIL"):   HOW CAN I UNBLOCK EMAIL ADDRESSES? :)

RAP

:)

RAPXV, Aug 27, 2019
  2. Kari Win User

Additional email addresses

You are talking about two totally different things, contacts versus predictive text input in mail client.

In most email clients, like Windows Mail, when you start typing an address in TO, CC or BCC fields, the client does not pick the addresses suggested from your contacts. Instead, it suggests addresses you have sent email earlier, or addresses of those who have sent email to you.

If I now sent you an email, and you replied to it, next time when you write an email to someone whose address starts with K, my email address would be one of the suggested to you although I am not in your contacts.

3. Frick Win User
    Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

You might want to hide the address dude.

Frick, Aug 27, 2019
  4. OUTLOOK.COM EMAIL CLIENT ("MAIL"): HOW CAN I UNBLOCK EMAIL ADDRESSES?

Need a Email Client ASAP.

Outlook and Thunderbird are the best here however they crash sometimes and load your PC way too much.

You can try a free email client called EmailTray. No calendar or tasklists, no fancy bells and whistles, just an email client which is lightweight and easy to setup and use. It can track all kinds of email accounts. It offers custom rules just like most email clients do. You can actually forget about any rules and break down all emails by sender - just switch to the 'By sender' mode.

holystranger, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

OUTLOOK.COM EMAIL CLIENT ("MAIL"): HOW CAN I UNBLOCK EMAIL ADDRESSES?

1. OUTLOOK.COM EMAIL CLIENT ("MAIL"): HOW CAN I UNBLOCK EMAIL ADDRESSES? - Similar Threads - OUTLOOK COM EMAIL

2. How to unblock a new email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unblock a new email address: My new email address is only one week old. I have successfully signed up using the authenticator app. How can I unlock the email account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-unblock-a-new-email-address/8f5a71b3-a1ae-4187-b228-cd5198c62861
  3. How to unblock a new email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to unblock a new email address: My new email address is only one week old. I have successfully signed up using the authenticator app. How can I unlock the email account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-unblock-a-new-email-address/8f5a71b3-a1ae-4187-b228-cd5198c62861
  4. How to unblock a new email address

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Outlook email address on outgoing email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook email address on outgoing email?: I am sending emails from the built-in mail app with Windows 10. I'm pretty when I was setting up accounts I got the correct name for it. Now when I am sending emails from this account they appear to be sending with the name of my Outlook account. How to fix this? Screenshot...
  6. Outlook email address on outgoing email?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook email address on outgoing email?: I am sending emails from the built-in mail app with Windows 10. I'm pretty when I was setting up accounts I got the correct name for it. Now when I am sending emails from this account they appear to be sending with the name of my Outlook account. How to fix this? Screenshot...
  7. Email address's in Outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email address's in Outlook: How do I edit or change address's in my phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-addresss-in-outlook/018359b4-f68d-494d-9d85-04d37c6303f5
  8. outlook email addresses

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    outlook email addresses: Hi all, my main microsoft account is on one outlook email address but i want to use a different outlook email address that i already have. How do i change the main account email address please?...
  9. Importing email from old client into Mail or Outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    Importing email from old client into Mail or Outlook: I'll try to be brief, so please bear with me. On my old laptop w/Windows 7, my email was all in Windows Live Mail. I recently purchased a new laptop w/Windows 10. I went to the Mail program program with Win 10, and there was no option to import from Windows Live Mail. So...
  10. unblocking email addresses

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unblocking email addresses: I believe that I inadvertently blocked an email address, how can I unblock them? thx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/unblocking-email-addresses/74141cb1-2d3a-46d4-b4b0-3ff3b0d465f4"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to use outlook email

2. how to use outlook email in windows 8