Windows 10: Outlook.com error The costume error module does not recognize...

Discus and support Outlook.com error The costume error module does not recognize... in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello to everyone in this forum. I have a Windows 10 x64 laptop and when I try to enter my outlook.com account I receive a blank page with the message... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by alexous, Oct 27, 2018.

1. alexous Win User

Outlook.com error The costume error module does not recognize...

Hello to everyone in this forum. I have a Windows 10 x64 laptop and when I try to enter my outlook.com account I receive a blank page with the message on the top left corner "The costume error module does not recognize this error". Does anybody have an idea what is it? With MS Edge I don't have any problems, only with Chrome or Opera.

:)

alexous, Oct 27, 2018

2. USB not recognized error

My dad just bought an HTC Desire phone. He is not interested in synching it with his pc, but whenever he plugs the phone in through USB it gives an error saying that there was a malfunction and usb drive not recognized. We tried it in 3 different pc's and it gives the same error.

Installing the HTC Sync driver didn't work either - the software says the phone is offline, and it still pops up on the bottom right of the pc monitor that there was a malfanction and the usb is not recognized.

Am I missing something or could it be that the cable or phone is faulty?

Black Panther, Oct 27, 2018
  3. KieX Win User
    Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

4. x01r Win User

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Outlook.com error The costume error module does not recognize... :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

AMD Drivers and Support for Radeon, Radeon Pro, FirePro, APU, CPU, Ryzen, desktops, laptops

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Outlook.com error The costume error module does not recognize... :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Outlook.com error The costume error module does not recognize... :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Outlook.com error The costume error module does not recognize... :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Outlook.com error The costume error module does not recognize... :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Outlook.com error The costume error module does not recognize... :D

Thema:

1. Outlook.com error The costume error module does not recognize... - Similar Threads - Outlook com error

2. Diskpart error, The device does not recognize the command

in Windows 10 News
    Diskpart error, The device does not recognize the command: [ATTACH]Diskpart is a system tool in Windows that allows users to manage disks or storage devices connected to a PC or Laptop. When using it, if you receive a Diskpart error that says DiskPart has encountered an error, The device does not recognize the command, then this post...
  3. PowerShell error : Install-module is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet on Powershell...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PowerShell error : Install-module is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet on Powershell...: HI, I am trying to install a powershellmodule and getting the below error message. install-module : The term 'install-module' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included,...
  4. Bluetooth module error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth module error: bluetooth generic adapter Windows has stopped this device because it reported a problem. Code 43 [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-module-error/dffb7548-1f85-4114-8e48-faced7f5fb54
  5. Outlook error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook error: contacting user server for information popup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-error/d03e1112-3d1a-429a-9b52-731d5c5216f5
  6. Outlook Error

Outlook Error: I keep getting send/receive errors in Outlook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-error/242e2df3-8ea3-4642-8fdc-454bfd421d76
  7. COM and DCOM errors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    COM and DCOM errors: Hello everyone, I have a real issue with my newly built PC. It often completely freezes after couple of minutes of inactivity and after that the restart is required. Once I restart the PC, it takes forever to load the Windows (not to actually boot up). I have never had this...
  8. Bad Module Error

Bad Module Error: I run a lot of games and now they crash with 1709 updates and give me this error code, prior to this I was running Windows 10 1703 and did not have a problem, will this issue be resolved in 1803 version of windows?...
  9. Outlook error

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook error: I decided to download 10 on my laptop and play around with it for a while before I took the big plunge and did it on my desktop. I LOVE 10 on my laptop and I actually love it on my desktop except for one problem. Now I keep getting this error... "Either there is no default...
  10. BSOD and COM Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD and COM Error: Win 10/Firefox 49.01 (it was v49 Friday, I think). No new additions or changes. Before I go nuts, I immediately opened Event Viewer after an innocuously obtained BSOD - I had just opened Weather Underground. My computer was stuck and I couldn't shut down using Ctrl + Alt...