Windows 10: Outlook.com Errors When Using Desktop Outlook Client

Discus and support Outlook.com Errors When Using Desktop Outlook Client in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; This issue started just recently. I have my Outlook 2010 client for POP3 access to my Outlook.com accounts delivery setting set to NOT leave a copy of... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by PJLLB, Oct 6, 2020.

1. PJLLB Win User

Outlook.com Errors When Using Desktop Outlook Client

This issue started just recently. I have my Outlook 2010 client for POP3 access to my Outlook.com accounts delivery setting set to NOT leave a copy of messages on the server. In the past few days the copies of the messages are being downloaded to the Outlook 2010 client properly, but they are also being left on the server and the Outlook send/receive status shows an internal server error (see below). If I delete the messages from the account using browser access, for example, and do an Outlook send/receive before any new mail is received in the inbox no error occurs. But once there is at least one new message, even though the message is downloaded to my Outlook 2010 client it remains in the account mailbox on Outlook.com and I get the error. I can ignore the error, but having to manually delete messages in the mailbox on Outllok.com is a pain. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Outlook.com Errors When Using Desktop Outlook Client [​IMG]

:)

PJLLB, Oct 6, 2020

2. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016 | Laptop Mag

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Oct 6, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Oct 6, 2020
  4. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Oct 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Outlook.com Errors When Using Desktop Outlook Client - Similar Threads - Outlook com Errors

2. CLIENT ERROR ON MY OUTLOOK EMAIL

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CLIENT ERROR ON MY OUTLOOK EMAIL: CLIENT ERROR ON MY OUTLOOK EMAIL CANT OPEN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/client-error-on-my-outlook-email/7ec41646-cfd3-4e9a-952e-6fd37a70be0e
  3. Outlook Client can't send gmail messages from @outlook

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook Client can't send gmail messages from @outlook: This is kind of confusing to explain, and because of that I can't find anything online about it. Years ago I forwarded my gmail account to an outlook account and then I could set the @gmail.com address as the default "from" email address when using outlook, both online and...
  4. Error when logging into outlook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error when logging into outlook: I get this error while trying to log into my hotmail account, please help [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-when-logging-into-outlook/b50c91b7-2eed-4f28-89db-98e870266897
  5. Outlook,com settings out of date

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook,com settings out of date: Why is this still happening more than five years after the first identification of the problem. My personal view is that Windows 10 is a disaster https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlookcom-settings-out-of-date/7a00d06d-59d9-431a-b508-24f7730c1de3
  6. outlook default email client

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    outlook default email client: I get this error message when i try to install apple cloud error message ox8007706ba default client client not set in outlook, Although it is set. I have done a repair in outlook to no avail....
  7. outlook client checking desktop shortcuts

outlook client checking desktop shortcuts: When I launch outlook client from the start menu, it seems to scan my desktop folder and report missing shortcuts. Why? Can this be stopped? Launching outlook 365 from a browser doesn't have this problem. Error message: "The drive or network connection that the shortcut...
  8. There is no Skype COM Addin for Outlook 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    There is no Skype COM Addin for Outlook 2019: Hello, I just purchased a stand alone Outlook 2019 from the Microsoft store primarily for Skype meeting invites but I have no access to Skype through out look at all. I have tried to enable the Skype Meeting Add-in following the steps here:...
  9. Error message in Outlook when using google calendar

Error message in Outlook when using google calendar: Hi, I integrated a google calendar to my outlook 2013 (iCal) and it is giving me problems. I use the same calender on an Android and an iOS devices and I have no problems there (on the iOS device I also use Outlook). When I try to make an entry on the google calendar on my...
  10. Outlook Default Mail Client

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook Default Mail Client: Following earlier instructions (using windows 10) I set outlook as my default e-mail client for in both Outlook and my registry. When I use my scanner (Brother MFC-J4420DW printer) to scan to E-Mail I get the message: "Either there is no default mail client or the current...