Windows 10: Outlook.com Event Location

Discus and support Outlook.com Event Location in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Prior to today when I entered a location it would like the location - not so now. This is on my desktop only. My android event entry works fine.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NolandTurner1, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Outlook.com Event Location

Prior to today when I entered a location it would like the location - not so now. This is on my desktop only. My android event entry works fine.

:)

NolandTurner1, Apr 7, 2019
  2. UweH---01 Win User

OVI and Outlook multi day events with location

I am using OVI Suite 3.0.0.271Beta on WinXP with Outlook 2003 and a Nokia C7.

The sync of contacts/calendar/tasks/notes works so far.

I have following issue:

- create a multi-day event in Outlook and add a location

- sync with phone

- afterwards the location disappears

This seems to happen only with multi-day events.

UweH---01, Apr 7, 2019
  3. Munki Win User
    GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Apr 7, 2019
  4. alftoo Win User

Outlook.com Event Location

Live calendar event not visible in Outlook 2010 or WP8 calendar?

Thanks for the suggestion. I finally did manage to get this meeting to play along, but resending the meeting wasn't enough alone. What I had to do was:

• Delete all old instances and meeting requests pertaining to the event in question
    • Obtain the original meeting request from the organizer
    • Do NOT use Outlook 2010 to accept the request
    • Instead, use my WP8 device to accept the request
    This way the event was inserted correctly into Live calendar and synced to my phone & Outlook 2010. I also tried accepting the meeting request via Outlook 2010, but that caused weird problems with only some of the recurring events appearing and the time
    was off by 1 hour.

alftoo, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

Outlook.com Event Location

1. Outlook.com Event Location - Similar Threads - Outlook com Event

2. YourFamily_000000000000000000023000085c134e5@group s. outlook. com In contacts app for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YourFamily_000000000000000000023000085c134e5@group s. outlook. com In contacts app for...: YourFamily_000000000000000000023000085c134e5@groups. outlook. com In contacts app for windows 10 and it wont go away.I tried deleting it and it just keeps coming back. I saw a similar post here: "Your family Group" has appeared in Outlook.com and I - Microsoft Community but...
  3. YourFamily_000000000000000000023000085c134e5@group s. outlook. com In contacts app for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    YourFamily_000000000000000000023000085c134e5@group s. outlook. com In contacts app for...: YourFamily_000000000000000000023000085c134e5@groups. outlook. com In contacts app for windows 10 and it wont go away.I tried deleting it and it just keeps coming back. I saw a similar post here: "Your family Group" has appeared in Outlook.com and I - Microsoft Community but...
  4. Com Surrogate using location

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Com Surrogate using location: Hi all,I've just noticed in settings that com surrogate used my location. I looked up what it was and found out it could often be malware. I found 3 instances of it running in taskmanager but each was located in system32. Could this be a virus and if not why did it access my...
  5. Com Surrogate using location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Com Surrogate using location: Hi all,I've just noticed in settings that com surrogate used my location. I looked up what it was and found out it could often be malware. I found 3 instances of it running in taskmanager but each was located in system32. Could this be a virus and if not why did it access my...
  6. Event 10000, Distributed Com

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event 10000, Distributed Com: I was wondering if someone could shed some light on the below error. I see it about four times per 24 hrs in my System Event Log and it is usually within a small group of the regular DCOM 10016 warnings that we all see and should ignore per Microsoft. My questions are is this...
  7. Outlook,com settings out of date

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook,com settings out of date: Why is this still happening more than five years after the first identification of the problem. My personal view is that Windows 10 is a disaster https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlookcom-settings-out-of-date/7a00d06d-59d9-431a-b508-24f7730c1de3
  8. There is no Skype COM Addin for Outlook 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    There is no Skype COM Addin for Outlook 2019: Hello, I just purchased a stand alone Outlook 2019 from the Microsoft store primarily for Skype meeting invites but I have no access to Skype through out look at all. I have tried to enable the Skype Meeting Add-in following the steps here:...
  9. Outlook 365 Search/indexing: strange locations (mapi16://) and Search event warnings...

in Cortana
    Outlook 365 Search/indexing: strange locations (mapi16://) and Search event warnings...: Hello, Just got a new PC (used it for a couple of weeks, Windows and Office preinstalled). In general Office, including Outlook, seems to work well. However, I noticed some strange Indexed Locations (see below) and I can also observe "Search" warnings in Event Viewer...
  10. Error in Event viewer, source Distributed COM event id10016

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error in Event viewer, source Distributed COM event id10016: Hi, i looked through event viewer after 2 weeks or so and i found an error from last 7 days happening daily. the error is The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID...