Windows 10: outlook.com family password reset child

Discus and support outlook.com family password reset child in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello, I have tried to reset the password for one of the child's accounts attached in my microsoft family. Unfortunately I always get back the email... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by MarkAngelier, Feb 11, 2020.

1. outlook.com family password reset child

Hello,

I have tried to reset the password for one of the child's accounts attached in my microsoft family. Unfortunately I always get back the email from the automated system. It cannot verify ownership. How can it be that it cannot verify me as owner with my email holder / administrator of the microsoft family as owner? I am requesting it with my email address which is the main address in the family group. This should be sufficient information for a password reset as we are attached via microsoft family. How can I get a password reset if this is already not working. It's a 6 years old so it doesn't have send e-mails or whatever.

Br, Mark

:)

MarkAngelier, Feb 11, 2020
  2. Rose Ter Win User

How to reset child account password in family safety on win. 10 ?

Hello Earl,

If you are logged in using an Administrator Account and you have set up the child accounts using the same account, then you should be able to change their passwords.

You can follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • Click on Family Safety and select the child account.
    • On the left navigation pane, select Change Password.
    • Follow the prompted instructions and check if the password is changed.

Let us know how it goes.

Rose Ter, Feb 11, 2020
  3. RedHeron Win User
    How to reset child account password in family safety on win. 10 ?

I'm also having issues with this.

There is NO OPTION to change the password, either in Windows 10 or in the family management area of the online account preferences. My son is disabled, and has issues with memory, but proudly remembered his password until recently, when he changed it. He's
    just turned 7 years old. Why am I not permitted to clearly manage the account?

When I go to Settings -> Account -> Family & Other People there are no options.

The Family Safety control panel does not exist on my computer.

The Microsoft account management feature connected to my son's email address (which we have set up with his school to manage schoolwork this year) does not have any obvious option to reset the password.

So... again, how do we do this?

RedHeron, Feb 11, 2020
  4. outlook.com family password reset child

How to reset a microsfot family childs password

"We can certainly help you in resetting your child's password. Log in your account on the device then go to Control Panel > User Accounts > Manage
    another accounts. Check if you can modify the password. "

As stated above, I can not do it though windows because it is a Microsoft family account.

"If you still can't change the password, go toReset your password.
    Select the appropriate option then reset the password."

The link you sent me is to rest my password. I want to reset my child's password, which is none of the options.

I do not want to "send her email" a password, I just want to be able to control it and change it. not sure why that functionality has disappeared going into Microsoft 10 and Microsoft family.

StephenBates_925, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

outlook.com family password reset child

1. outlook.com family password reset child - Similar Threads - outlook com family

2. Reset Childs password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset Childs password: I created an outlook account for my daughter so she could get an xbox account so she could download minecraft. So i created an outlook account and added her into it as a family account. I haven't used the account in a while but my daughter changed ipads and couldn't remember...
  3. Is it possible to reset your child's outlook password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to reset your child's outlook password?: I have setup an Outlook family and created accounts for my children to use a couple of years ago. Outlook is my primary email platform.Now that they are ready to start using the Microsoft account, I wanted to log them in and give them a tour of what is available. However, the...
  4. Is it possible to reset your child's outlook password?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Is it possible to reset your child's outlook password?: I have setup an Outlook family and created accounts for my children to use a couple of years ago. Outlook is my primary email platform.Now that they are ready to start using the Microsoft account, I wanted to log them in and give them a tour of what is available. However, the...
  5. Is it possible to reset your child's outlook password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Resetting child's password

Resetting child's password: My daughter's account is listed under my account in Microsoft Family and she has forgotten her password. I went to https://account.live.com/acsr, got a security code, and went through the steps to get a new password but Microsoft refuses to cooperate. Being that she is a...
  7. Resetting a Child's Microsoft/Outlook Password

Resetting a Child's Microsoft/Outlook Password: I'll be the first to admit that, as a person who continues to provide technical support daily, not having my grandson's password, since I created his account on the new computer I purchased for him for this Christmas, is on me and there were factors contributing to this...
  8. How to reset a microsoft family childs password

How to reset a microsoft family childs password: I am trying to reset my childs outlook.com password but something is off as during verification i choose send a txt message to the number and it gives me error "This service is not available at this time" when i try to use call option it does nothing after last 4 digits phone...
  9. How to reset a microsfot family childs password

How to reset a microsfot family childs password: I am trying to reset my childs outlook.com password but something is off as during verification i choose send a txt message to the number and it gives me error "This service is not available at this time" when i try to use call option it does nothing after last 4 digits phone...
  10. Reset childs family account password by parent

Reset childs family account password by parent: Hello, I created an account for my child and added to my family. After granted access to a specific device and tried to log on with this account, we realised that we did not remember the password. We never signed in to microsoft account and when I tried to reset the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reset outlook.com child account]

2. outlook family account reset password

3. password reset outlook for daughter

4. family outlook reset child password,
  5. reset child outlook password windows 10,
  6. windows 10 family account password rset,
  7. microsoft rest password for family member,
  8. change child outlook password,
  9. how can i change my childs password in outlook,
  10. microsoft family reset child password