Windows 10: Outlook.com Gets New Dark Mode

Discus and support Outlook.com Gets New Dark Mode in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] As promised, Microsoft is launching the new dark mode for Outlook.com today. The company teased the new dark experience for Outlook on the web... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Outlook.com Gets New Dark Mode

Read more: Outlook.com Gets New Dark Mode - Thurrott.com

:)

Brink, Jul 25, 2018
  2. Marby Rey Win User

How to auto-set Application Mode (dark-light)?

Hi,

You have to toggle it manually to change the Application Mode, we understand that is more convenient if there is an option to do it automatically. Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. We suggest that you send us a feedback by following these
    steps.

• On Cortana, type Feedback.
    • Choose Personalization and Ease of Access.
    • Select Input personalization.
    • You can vote if your suggestion is listed or can send us new feedback.

Rest assures that our Engineering team will do necessary action to improve Microsoft products.

Regards.

Marby Rey, Jul 25, 2018
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jul 25, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

YouTube’s hidden Dark Mode

Outlook.com Gets New Dark Mode 2001472367.png

"Next time you’re staying up till three in the morning mindlessly watching YouTube videos, why not give your eyes a rest and turn the lights out? As discovered by r/google - youTube now has a dark mode built-in, YouTube now a secret dark mode that’s easy to activate. Here’s how you do it:

• Make sure you have the most recent version of Google Chrome (that’s version 57 onwards)
    • Open up the developer window by hitting Ctrl + Shift + I on Windows, or Option + Command + I on Mac
    • Select the “console” tab
    • Paste in the following text: document.cookie="VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE=fPQ4jCL6EiE" and hit enter
    • Close the developer window, refresh your browser, and the dark mode toggle is available in the main settings menu in the top right."
    "This feature hasn’t yet been officially announced, but it’s part of a number of changes YouTube is testing for the website’s design."

Here’s how to activate YouTube’s hidden Dark Mode

P4-630, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Outlook.com Gets New Dark Mode - Similar Threads - Outlook com Gets

2. Dark scrollbar in Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dark scrollbar in Outlook: Hi,I have noticed that the scrollbars in Outlook have suddenly become very dark. I can't stand this look and want to know how to change the colour to a light grey....
  3. Dark scrollbar in Outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dark scrollbar in Outlook: Hi,I have noticed that the scrollbars in Outlook have suddenly become very dark. I can't stand this look and want to know how to change the colour to a light grey....
  4. Dark scrollbar in Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 10: Chrome to get new antivirus and dark mode improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: Chrome to get new antivirus and dark mode improvements: Chromium-based web browsers – Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome – can now run smoothly on Windows 10 when antivirus tools are activated, thanks to a new Chromium update. According to Google engineer Bruce Dawson, certain browser functions may not work properly when your...
  6. Dark Mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dark Mode: Cannot change to Dark Mode in Windows 10. The button is grey out, saying need admin right. But I am the administrator! How come? Please help! submitted by /u/NorhoNor [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/epx8kz/dark_mode/
  7. Dark Mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dark Mode: Try enable dark mode in Windows 10 but fail it said need admin right How to override this restriction ? please help submitted by /u/NorhoNor [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e5q4oy/dark_mode/
  8. Dark mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dark mode: I am using windows 10 pro, how do i activate dark mode? all the guides led me to "Choose your default app mode" which i couldnt find? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-mode/71f055f5-6667-4c7e-bf12-605428743052
  9. Dark mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dark mode: in relation to last message my main file explorer menu is perfectly ok it is in dark mode. Thanks George. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-mode/70a9666a-17c2-4c90-8384-30c9de3a6949"
  10. Dark Mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dark Mode: I was using dark mode before 1809, but with this update file explorer also has dark mode. It there any option to disable dark mode on that specific program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-mode/2aeb0166-6818-4a2f-88f2-e5f1001feee2"