Windows 10: Outlook.com Mail App (Win 10) refuses to send any outgoing email, giving the error "there...

Discus and support Outlook.com Mail App (Win 10) refuses to send any outgoing email, giving the error "there... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This is all it says, with a dismiss button. The message sits in the outbox and will not send. This is happening with every email address I try to send... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cobán, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Cobán Win User

Outlook.com Mail App (Win 10) refuses to send any outgoing email, giving the error "there...

This is all it says, with a dismiss button. The message sits in the outbox and will not send. This is happening with every email address I try to send to. There is no detailed error message that I can find and it's not message specific.

I have tried multiple recipients. I have deleted everything from the outbox and tried again. If there was a detailed error message I could perhaps understand why the mails are not going, but this banner is not helping at all.

Anyone got any ideas.

** Moved from: Outlook.com / Email / Sending, receiving, and reading email **

:)

Cobán, Oct 19, 2018

2. Windows 10 Mail app can't send emails

Take a look at this page and double check all of your settings.

Send/Receive NFN eMail Remotely and Securely | NFN FAQs

Try using a secure connection

[table][tr][td]Incoming mail (POP3) Outlook.com Mail App (Win 10) refuses to send any outgoing email, giving the error "there... [​IMG] This server requires a secure connection (SSL) Change the Incoming mail (POP3) port to 995[/td] [td]Outgoing mail (SMTP) Outlook.com Mail App (Win 10) refuses to send any outgoing email, giving the error "there... [​IMG] This server requires a secure connection (SSL) Change the Outgoing mail (SMTP) port to 587[/td] [/tr] [/table]

Outlook.com Mail App (Win 10) refuses to send any outgoing email, giving the error "there... [​IMG]

If your eMail client has Requires authentication, select it
    Most servers use Clear text authentication - do not change that unless your provider gave you instructions to set it up.

Slartybart, Oct 19, 2018
  3. Make 'Mail' app default for sending emails and not Outlook

I have both the windows 10 mail app and office outlook installed but when emailing a document from within windows file explorer it always tries to send it using Outlook.

Is there a way to get it to default to send using the Mail app instead?

I have tried setting the default app as mail in the Default Settings but it keeps trying to send from outlook.

RamboMcMutNutts, Oct 19, 2018
  4. Outlook.com Mail App (Win 10) refuses to send any outgoing email, giving the error "there...

Windows Live Mail 2012 refuses to send emails, claims they're spam

My wife uses Windows Live Mail 2012 and says it refuses to send emails, claiming they're spam. This is even replying to someone who is in her contacts list. I have run several different virus checks and nothing comes up. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

Charliedog, Oct 19, 2018
Thema:

Outlook.com Mail App (Win 10) refuses to send any outgoing email, giving the error "there...

1. Outlook.com Mail App (Win 10) refuses to send any outgoing email, giving the error "there... - Similar Threads - Outlook com Mail

2. Outlook Mail will not allow me to send any emails with error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook Mail will not allow me to send any emails with error message: My email will not send anymore emails. I get an error response no matter the email address. What is causing this??"there was an error sending"...
  3. Outlook Mail will not allow me to send any emails with error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook Mail will not allow me to send any emails with error message: My email will not send anymore emails. I get an error response no matter the email address. What is causing this??"there was an error sending"...
  4. Outlook email address on outgoing email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook email address on outgoing email?: I am sending emails from the built-in mail app with Windows 10. I'm pretty when I was setting up accounts I got the correct name for it. Now when I am sending emails from this account they appear to be sending with the name of my Outlook account. How to fix this? Screenshot...
  5. Outlook email address on outgoing email?

Outlook email address on outgoing email?: I am sending emails from the built-in mail app with Windows 10. I'm pretty when I was setting up accounts I got the correct name for it. Now when I am sending emails from this account they appear to be sending with the name of my Outlook account. How to fix this? Screenshot...
  6. 0x80190005 outlook refuses to send email Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    0x80190005 outlook refuses to send email Windows 10: Today, when i try to send email in Outlook error 0x80190005 comes up. It asks me to fix it in a browser. So how do I or you fix it please? Kelvin...
  7. Gmail: outgoing emails not sending

Gmail: outgoing emails not sending: HI There! I have just got a new laptop and whilst emails arrive into my Gmail account, outgoing ones are saved as drafts with a send error message about the addresses or size of the message. Neither are inappropriate. I am sure this is a school girl error and would be so...
  8. Cannot send smtp emails from Mail app or Outlook(error 0x8009030f)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot send smtp emails from Mail app or Outlook(error 0x8009030f): Hello, I have a problem with using the Mail app and Outlook 2019 I can receive emails but can't send them. The error I get is 0x8009030f And after I press send, I get this message to my inbox: "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder....
  9. Windows 10 Mail app and Outlook .com

Windows 10 Mail app and Outlook .com: I'm having a problem with Mail and Outlook. When I go to view my e-mail messages using the Mail app viewer all of the body content of the message is in some sort of plain text or computer language. There are no pictures of graphics in the message just this plain text...
  10. Make 'Mail' app default for sending emails and not Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Make 'Mail' app default for sending emails and not Outlook: I have both the windows 10 mail app and office outlook installed but when emailing a document from within windows file explorer it always tries to send it using Outlook. Is there a way to get it to default to send using the Mail app instead? I have tried setting the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error message yahoo does have prefer outgoing message

2. there was an error sending your email WIN 10

3. win 10 outlook sends email to outgoing

4. windows mail app send error,
  5. mail app windows send error