Windows 10: Outlook.com security setting doesn't seem to want save to 'on'

Discus and support Outlook.com security setting doesn't seem to want save to 'on' in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I was going to post this on the Microsoft Community forum, but their platform has been experiencing errors, bugs, and other issues where it won't allow... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Jaguwaar20, May 4, 2021.

1. Outlook.com security setting doesn't seem to want save to 'on'

I was going to post this on the Microsoft Community forum, but their platform has been experiencing errors, bugs, and other issues where it won't allow many people to post a question. It seems to me, the 'On' slider switch position doesn't remain in that position for the security setting in Outlook.com I don't see a 'save' button anywhere either. How to get to the settings in Outlook.com : click/tap on the Gear icon in the top right corner > at the very bottom click/tap "View all outlook settings" > click /tap on General on the upper left pane (it has the gear icon next to it) > click/tap on Security. - - - Updated - - - I guess I expended all means trying to find out what this setting does and what its intention is for existing under the settings in Outlook - free and personal email and calendar. If I had to take a stab at it, its probably linked with the setup options that are enabled under security. I don't know why MS would add this switch in Outlook.com if it's going to be overridden by the security settings that were already setup. chalk it up as not even worth trying to figure out and falling under the definition of the word 'Errant' according to the Urban dictionary.

:)

Jaguwaar20, May 4, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Outlook.com security setting doesn't seem to want save to 'on' [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 5, 2021
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, May 5, 2021
  4. Outlook.com security setting doesn't seem to want save to 'on'

setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

Moved from es-ES

YESICAAMAYA, May 5, 2021
Thema:

Outlook.com security setting doesn't seem to want save to 'on'

1. Outlook.com security setting doesn't seem to want save to 'on' - Similar Threads - Outlook com security

2. DCOM settings ---COM security/Edit Limits

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DCOM settings ---COM security/Edit Limits: Hi, I want to enquiry something related to DCOM settings.I want to change the settings of "COM security/Edit Limits", but the option is grayed out.Can somebody guide me how to make the 2 buttons enabled. Thanks.I have attached the windows version and the issue below....
  3. Headphone jack doesn't seem to want to work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Headphone jack doesn't seem to want to work: I have a Lenovo Thinkpad E15 Gen 2 Business Laptop that I bought to replace my Dell, for Djaying & Karaoke. I tried to use it for the first time this past weekend & when I plugged the AUX wire from the amplifier to the headphone jack - The only music that came out was from...
  4. Headphone jack doesn't seem to want to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphone jack doesn't seem to want to work: I have a Lenovo Thinkpad E15 Gen 2 Business Laptop that I bought to replace my Dell, for Djaying & Karaoke. I tried to use it for the first time this past weekend & when I plugged the AUX wire from the amplifier to the headphone jack - The only music that came out was from...
  5. Headphone jack doesn't seem to want to work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Bluetooth doesn't seem to want to connect anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth doesn't seem to want to connect anymore.: I recently reset my PC and got a new solid-state drive to replace my old hard drive. I've previously had no connectivity issues except for some stuttering, which is unrelated to my current problem. My Bluetooth doesn't want anything to connect. I've tried this with two pairs...
  7. Bluetooth doesn't seem to want to connect anymore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth doesn't seem to want to connect anymore.: I recently reset my PC and got a new solid-state drive to replace my old hard drive. I've previously had no connectivity issues except for some stuttering, which is unrelated to my current problem. My Bluetooth doesn't want anything to connect. I've tried this with two pairs...
  8. Bluetooth doesn't seem to want to connect anymore.

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Outlook,com settings out of date

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook,com settings out of date: Why is this still happening more than five years after the first identification of the problem. My personal view is that Windows 10 is a disaster https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlookcom-settings-out-of-date/7a00d06d-59d9-431a-b508-24f7730c1de3
  10. Edge doesn't seem to save "form entries".

in Browsers and Email
    Edge doesn't seem to save "form entries".: I have "Save Form Entries" On and "Form Data" under "Clear Browsing Data" unchecked. Maybe I am just unclear about the relationship between the old "auto complete" and Edge's "Save Form Entries". For instance, when signing in on Hotmail, I expected to be able to begin my...