Windows 10: Outlook.com security setting doesn't seem to want save to 'on'

Discus and support Outlook.com security setting doesn't seem to want save to 'on' in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I was going to post this on the Microsoft Community forum, but their platform has been experiencing errors, bugs, and other issues where it won't allow... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Jaguwaar20, May 4, 2021 at 5:16 AM.

1. Outlook.com security setting doesn't seem to want save to 'on'

I was going to post this on the Microsoft Community forum, but their platform has been experiencing errors, bugs, and other issues where it won't allow many people to post a question. It seems to me, the 'On' slider switch position doesn't remain in that position for the security setting in Outlook.com I don't see a 'save' button anywhere either. How to get to the settings in Outlook.com : click/tap on the Gear icon in the top right corner > at the very bottom click/tap "View all outlook settings" > click /tap on General on the upper left pane (it has the gear icon next to it) > click/tap on Security. - - - Updated - - - I guess I expended all means trying to find out what this setting does and what its intention is for existing under the settings in Outlook - free and personal email and calendar. If I had to take a stab at it, its probably linked with the setup options that are enabled under security. I don't know why MS would add this switch in Outlook.com if it's going to be overridden by the security settings that were already setup. chalk it up as not even worth trying to figure out and falling under the definition of the word 'Errant' according to the Urban dictionary.

:)

2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Outlook.com security setting doesn't seem to want save to 'on' [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

4. Outlook.com security setting doesn't seem to want save to 'on'

setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

Moved from es-ES

YESICAAMAYA, May 5, 2021 at 4:09 PM
Thema:

Outlook.com security setting doesn't seem to want save to 'on'

1. Outlook.com security setting doesn't seem to want save to 'on' - Similar Threads - Outlook com security

2. Outlook,com settings out of date

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook,com settings out of date: Why is this still happening more than five years after the first identification of the problem. My personal view is that Windows 10 is a disaster https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlookcom-settings-out-of-date/7a00d06d-59d9-431a-b508-24f7730c1de3
  3. Windows Security doesn't want to change providers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security doesn't want to change providers: Hello. I had problems with Windows Security for a couple of days now. When I try to turn on my other provider, it doesn't activate. I understand that Windows heavily recommends Windows Security, but this behaviour is not acceptable. This video should explain everything....
  4. Windows Security COM Surrogate

Windows Security COM Surrogate: I am a Windows 10 user. My PC displayed a dialogue box this morning that read: Windows Security, COM Surrogate. It listed: Microsoft Account:(My e-mail address), and then asked for my password. I never saw this before and am concerned if this is authentic or a possible...
  5. There is no Skype COM Addin for Outlook 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    There is no Skype COM Addin for Outlook 2019: Hello, I just purchased a stand alone Outlook 2019 from the Microsoft store primarily for Skype meeting invites but I have no access to Skype through out look at all. I have tried to enable the Skype Meeting Add-in following the steps here:...
  6. Can't seem to save

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't seem to save: In #1 image I have last week, earlier this month, earlier this year, along time ago so I went to view, group by, none and I got image 2 which is what I want but it won't stay that way? It looks like the images are in reverse. 133868
  7. Can't seem to save

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't seem to save: In #1 image I have last week, earlier this month, earlier this year, along time ago so I went to view, group by, none and I got image 2 which is what I want but it won't stay that way?
  8. Outlook 10 deletes emails and doesn't save on the server

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 10 deletes emails and doesn't save on the server: My outlook 7 kept all emails in the inbox till I deleted them, I now have office 10 outlook and emails are deleted automatically and NOT saved indefinitely. I've gone through tutorials that say to change settings in the advanced internet email settings tab to not delete...
  9. Outlook Security

Outlook Security: I tried to register with a forum, using an outlook email, but the admnistrator banned my email. This happened on two forums. So, I signed into my outlook account, and after around twenty seconds, the padlock changed indicating a security issue. I clicked on the padlock, and...
  10. Edge doesn't seem to save "form entries".

in Browsers and Email
    Edge doesn't seem to save "form entries".: I have "Save Form Entries" On and "Form Data" under "Clear Browsing Data" unchecked. Maybe I am just unclear about the relationship between the old "auto complete" and Edge's "Save Form Entries". For instance, when signing in on Hotmail, I expected to be able to begin my...