Windows 10: Outlook "confirm your current password" scam?

Discus and support Outlook "confirm your current password" scam? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, there! :I continue to have this pop-up preventing me from accessing my email the first pop-up said in all lowercase "don't lose access to your... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Tony Kilton, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Outlook "confirm your current password" scam?

Hello, there! :I continue to have this pop-up preventing me from accessing my email the first pop-up said in all lowercase "don't lose access to your account!". It seems unprofessional to be all lowercase, so I feel like I have a virus/malware I scanned with Windows Defender... it says there were "no threats found". Here are screenshots of what I have dealt with this morning my laptop is extremely fast, and all of the sudden, it is really slow this morning with this email situation... I am concerned that if I restart the laptop, I won't be able to log back into my computer... I am very c

:)

Tony Kilton, Jun 16, 2021
  2. newtekie1 Win User
    newtekie1, Jun 16, 2021
  3. Jayzilla Win User
    Jayzilla, Jun 16, 2021
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Outlook "confirm your current password" scam?

How to set up password to start Outlook 2010?

Well in that case you can use Protect EXE to password protect the Outlook EXE itself. So you have to enter a password every time you start Outlook.

newtekie1, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

Outlook "confirm your current password" scam?

1. Outlook "confirm your current password" scam? - Similar Threads - Outlook confirm current

2. Is it possible to reset your child's outlook password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to reset your child's outlook password?: I have setup an Outlook family and created accounts for my children to use a couple of years ago. Outlook is my primary email platform.Now that they are ready to start using the Microsoft account, I wanted to log them in and give them a tour of what is available. However, the...
  3. Is it possible to reset your child's outlook password?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Is it possible to reset your child's outlook password?: I have setup an Outlook family and created accounts for my children to use a couple of years ago. Outlook is my primary email platform.Now that they are ready to start using the Microsoft account, I wanted to log them in and give them a tour of what is available. However, the...
  4. Is it possible to reset your child's outlook password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Current Scam Assistance

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Current Scam Assistance: My grandmother was scammed recently and she cannot get past these windows on her laptop. Every time she tries to close them, they just pop back up. I advised that she run down her battery until the computer died and to also disconnect her router. Does anyone have any...
  6. "confirm your current password" scam?

"confirm your current password" scam?: Hello, I continue to have this pop-up preventing me from accessing my email the first pop-up said in all lowercase "don't lose access to your account!". It seems unprofessional to be all lowercase, so I feel like I have a virus/malware I scanned with Windows Defender... it...
  7. Your App is not confirming code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your App is not confirming code: The your app is stuck on confirming code. I am signed into the correct MS account on my PC and Samsung s20. I have uninstalled are re-installed both apps. Any idea how I can resolve the connection issue between my cell phone and PC?...
  8. Migrate Outlook to current Outlook?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Migrate Outlook to current Outlook?: I've performed an in place upgrade from Win 7 to Win 10 on a relatives ex lease business notebook. I wanted to perform an upgrade first and evaluate what would be required for an eventual clean Win 10 install to an SSD. As an ex lease machine it appears to have an old MS...
  9. scam on Outlook

scam on Outlook: Is this a scam - "Microsoft Warning! Account De-Activation in Progress" It is from Microsoft.com Team, *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/scam-on-outlook/5b41ca05-ec64-4d9d-8d1b-bfe2e24fd007
  10. Microsoft account security confirmation - is this a scam?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft account security confirmation - is this a scam?: My friend just got 2 e-mails purporting to be from Microsoft Account Team. The first one says her Microsoft account has been renamed. The renaming takes her current gmail address and changes 1 character in it. The email then says: If this is correct, you don't need...