Windows 10: Outlook Connection Problems to Hotmail

Discus and support Outlook Connection Problems to Hotmail in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Outlook 2010 and Windows 10 Home Upgrade: Outlook says disconnected and I can't click on anything. It freezes and the icon just keeps spinning. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by VJABRA, Apr 7, 2020.

1. VJABRA Win User

Outlook Connection Problems to Hotmail

Outlook 2010 and Windows 10 Home Upgrade: Outlook says disconnected and I can't click on anything. It freezes and the icon just keeps spinning. I have to force shut down to close program. My Xifinity internet is running. Have researched but can't seem to find a solution. I can access the Hotmail account on my iPhone. Help would be appreciated.

:)

VJABRA, Apr 7, 2020
  2. ocgmj Win User

Outlook 2010 + Hotmail account Bug...

Have you download the outlook hotmail connector ?

ocgmj, Apr 7, 2020
  3. natr0n Win User
    hotmail is now outlook

Hotmail users can now upgrade to outlook layout.It looks like windows 8 menus. It's very fast now using outlook over the previous layout.

look in your hotmail/live for this email. Outlook.co​m Team "You've changed. Shouldn't your inbox?"‏

you can upgrade from within and create new alias's too.

*Toast :toast:

natr0n, Apr 7, 2020
  4. Outlook Connection Problems to Hotmail

STUPID Windows Live Hotmail

STUPID Windows Live Hotmail - NOW FIXED

PROBLEM:
    Microsoft Outlook Express has stopped working / is not working with hotmail. Yesterday it was working. Today it is not.

I've been using hotmail/outlook express for the last 6 years or so. (And without any problems). BUT today, without my knowledge, MS has upgraded *downgraded?* my hotmail accounts to the new Windows Live Hotmail, which DOES NOT WORK with outlook express.

ALL MY EMAILS ARE STUCK. *Bang Head :banghead: RETARDS! This is my business mail too!

EDIT: SOLUTION FOUND See below

lemonadesoda, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

Outlook Connection Problems to Hotmail

1. Outlook Connection Problems to Hotmail - Similar Threads - Outlook Connection Problems

2. Outlook/Hotmail Accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook/Hotmail Accounts: I have a reconditioned Dell PC desktop purchased recently and works well and is much quicker than my old PC. But although i had all my files that I wanted transferred to the new PC I can no longer access my Outlook account I had both an Outlook and separate Hotmail account...
  3. Outlook/Hotmail Accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook/Hotmail Accounts: I have a reconditioned Dell PC desktop purchased recently and works well and is much quicker than my old PC. But although i had all my files that I wanted transferred to the new PC I can no longer access my Outlook account I had both an Outlook and separate Hotmail account...
  4. Outlook/Hotmail Accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. outlook hotmail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    outlook hotmail: why do i have 2 inbox 2 sent 2 draft etc is there a way to fix this in my hotmail ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-hotmail/95c41955-1ac5-4668-a794-e242b9a7613c
  6. hotmail and Outlook

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hotmail and Outlook: all my incoming mails from hotmail.com are going directly to trash. the same happens with my hotmail account set up in Outlook. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotmail-and-outlook/d10b9d79-e209-493a-9cfd-f49f7e4cc08a"
  7. Hotmail/Outlook

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hotmail/Outlook: I have Windows 10 and use Outlook as my email. Before Outlook I had a Hotmail email address and updated to Outlook when Microsoft said that Hotmail will no longer be used. I have been getting unwanted e-mails from my old Hotmail address. Is there any way I can delete my...
  8. Outlook send/receive problem with Hotmail.

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook send/receive problem with Hotmail.: I now get "Network Operation Failed" and below that, "Error with send/receive. There was an error synchronizing your folder hierarchy. Error: 80041004" This Outlook install is part of Office 2010. Everything was running fine until this morning. I did a lot of searching...
  9. Outlook & Hotmail

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook & Hotmail: Outlook Mail that I send to Hotmail.com is rejected. Any ideas Thanks 77094
  10. @hotmail or @outlook?

in Browsers and Email
    @hotmail or @outlook?: I have had a hotmail address for a very long time, does it make a difference if I use @Hotmail or @Outlook? 69931