Windows 10: outlook contacting server

Discus and support outlook contacting server in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; hi i have windwos 10 pro all updated, and office pro 2016 all legal licenses and kaspersky internet security. when i was in netcabo operator or net by... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by fjabrantes, Mar 9, 2019.

1. outlook contacting server

hi
    i have windwos 10 pro all updated, and office pro 2016 all legal licenses and kaspersky internet security.

when i was in netcabo operator or net by cable in this case called NOS in Portugal i had no problems.
    since i change to Vodafone fiber, this problems arrived.
    i am in outllok ,i received the messages, when i pass throw certain messages it appear that messages in photo,and stay a while until dissapear, i think 30 seconds or more.
    I discover that if i open another tab for ex with Facebook i go to that tab stay a seconds when i go to outlook it seems to dissapear more quickly.
    I already format pc and installed everything again and the problem remains.
    I think Vodafone servers are doing this but i am not sure.
    what you have to say ?

:)

fjabrantes, Mar 9, 2019
  2. Munki Win User

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Mar 9, 2019
  3. Dude Win User
    Lost Outlook 2016 Contacts during Windows 10 upgrade

Try the step listed here, it's lower down saying that they aren't in your deleted folder. It is hidden, if not showing click the light bulb and type in recover and it will show you the hidden item

Recover a deleted contact in Outlook - Outlook

Dude, Mar 9, 2019
  4. outlook contacting server

Can Cortana be directed to access my contacts on outlook exchange server?

Hello Yeoto,

Cortana can access your contacts which are in the People app. What we can do is to get those contacts from Exchange server exported, then import it to the People web app. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Export your Global Address List from your Outlook Exchange Server.
    • Log in to Outlook People using the Microsoft account connected to your device.
    • Import the .csv file to Outlook People by clicking Manage > Import Contacts.
    Use Cortana and check if you can now access contacts from Outlook Exchange Server.

Let us know how it goes.

Jamille Nar, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

outlook contacting server

1. outlook contacting server - Similar Threads - outlook contacting server

2. Outlook Contacts vs. People Contacts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook Contacts vs. People Contacts: Are the contacts in the People Pane of Outlook, the same as the contacts in the People program?I am really confused. Not sure if they both are part of the same program, or something separate from one another. And if they are separate, can sync together?...
  3. Outlook Contacts vs. People Contacts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook Contacts vs. People Contacts: Are the contacts in the People Pane of Outlook, the same as the contacts in the People program?I am really confused. Not sure if they both are part of the same program, or something separate from one another. And if they are separate, can sync together?...
  4. Outlook Contacts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook Contacts: I'm trying to remove an outdated Email address but I cant find the file location. The Email address I'm trying to remove is the second on the above drop down list. this address does not show up in any of the contact lists.We have been using Outlook in various versions...
  5. Outlook Contacts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook Contacts: I'm trying to remove an outdated Email address but I cant find the file location. The Email address I'm trying to remove is the second on the above drop down list. this address does not show up in any of the contact lists.We have been using Outlook in various versions...
  6. Outlook on Android - contacts

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook on Android - contacts: Up front: I am not sure where to post this. I am sorry if it is placed into the wrong section. Am using Office 365 desktop on one side and Outlook on Android on my smartphone. The contacts within Outlook on desktop have been cleaned up recently. On the smartphone, when I...
  7. how to activate outlook contacts and transfer google contacts to outlook?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to activate outlook contacts and transfer google contacts to outlook?: How can I copy a list of names from google contacts to Word to do a Christmas letter mailing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-outlook-contacts-and-transfer/1368de0d-04de-4216-bada-9d032c30af16"
  8. outlook contacting server

in Windows 10 Support
    outlook contacting server: hi i have windwos 10 pro all updated, and office pro 2016 all legal licenses and kaspersky internet security. when i was in netcabo operator or net by cable in this case called NOS in Portugal i had no problems. since i change to Vodafone fiber, this problems arrived. i am...
  9. Contacts in Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Contacts in Outlook: I don't know why but all of my contacts have disappeared. Any Ideas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 60683
  10. Outlook 2016 contacts

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016 contacts: I am having a bit of a mare with outlook. I have my main POP3 email address plus a Hotmail acc (lesser used) setup in it. Obviously my POP3 is my main default acc I always use. But when I go to my contacts list (setup in business card display) it always defaults to my Hotmail...