Windows 10: Outlook contacts missing after re-installation

Discus and support Outlook contacts missing after re-installation in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys, I re-installed one of the laptops on the domain in my company and the user's contacts are missing from Outlook. The calendar and the emails... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/noradevops, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Outlook contacts missing after re-installation

Hi guys, I re-installed one of the laptops on the domain in my company and the user's contacts are missing from Outlook. The calendar and the emails are still synched though. Any ideas?

submitted by /u/noradevops
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/noradevops, Feb 6, 2020
  2. Munki Win User

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Feb 6, 2020
  3. Dude Win User
    Lost Outlook 2016 Contacts during Windows 10 upgrade

Try the step listed here, it's lower down saying that they aren't in your deleted folder. It is hidden, if not showing click the light bulb and type in recover and it will show you the hidden item

Recover a deleted contact in Outlook - Outlook

Dude, Feb 6, 2020
  4. Florio Win User

Outlook contacts missing after re-installation

Cannot add contacts personal folders to address book in Outlook 2016

Many thanks for all your suggestions, HippsieGypsie, but nothing seems to be working. I cannot delete my folder so I have to keep trying to get it included in the list of available address books. My contacts are all in the Contacts - Personal Folders, but this list is not included amongst those offered by Outlook as a default address book.

Florio, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

Outlook contacts missing after re-installation

1. Outlook contacts missing after re-installation - Similar Threads - Outlook contacts missing

2. Missing folders after re-install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing folders after re-install: I had to reinstall Windows version 11 and when I went back to miles files there were folders missing. I have tried just about everything that I could find on line to get the file folders back but nothing is working. The folders are not hidden. I can see some of the individual...
  3. Missing folders after re-install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing folders after re-install: I had to reinstall Windows version 11 and when I went back to miles files there were folders missing. I have tried just about everything that I could find on line to get the file folders back but nothing is working. The folders are not hidden. I can see some of the individual...
  4. Outlook Contacts vs. People Contacts

Outlook Contacts vs. People Contacts: Are the contacts in the People Pane of Outlook, the same as the contacts in the People program?I am really confused. Not sure if they both are part of the same program, or something separate from one another. And if they are separate, can sync together?...
  5. Outlook Contacts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook Contacts: I'm trying to remove an outdated Email address but I cant find the file location. The Email address I'm trying to remove is the second on the above drop down list. this address does not show up in any of the contact lists.We have been using Outlook in various versions...
  6. Outlook Contacts

Outlook Contacts: I'm trying to remove an outdated Email address but I cant find the file location. The Email address I'm trying to remove is the second on the above drop down list. this address does not show up in any of the contact lists.We have been using Outlook in various versions...
  7. Contacts missing on Outlook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Contacts missing on Outlook: What happened to my Contacts on Office 2010 and 2019 Outlook Apps after install of Update 2004 on Win 10? I no longer have contacts and iCloud is inop. Where did the contacts go? How do I get iCloud to operate with Outlook again. Tried to re-install iCloud and old...
  8. re-install outlook

in Browsers and Email
    re-install outlook: or find another e mail program for Windows 10. I tried to install my other e mail accounts into mail, but I can't get it to work. Is there a way to start from scratch including getting rid of the Microsoft account sign-in when the PC start up. When I installed the...
  9. Contacts missing in outlook 2016

in Browsers and Email
    Contacts missing in outlook 2016: I upgraded office 2007 to office 2016 professional. Everything was OK yesterday. But today I noticed that all my contacts in outlook are missing. They changed the file outlook.pst to “my L: name@woh.rr.com.ost. I put in my old outlook.pst that I have saved but it ignores it...
  10. Contacts in Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Contacts in Outlook: I don't know why but all of my contacts have disappeared. Any Ideas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 60683