Windows 10: Outlook Contacts - User 1, User 2 .... fields - what are they used for

Discus and support Outlook Contacts - User 1, User 2 .... fields - what are they used for in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; In Outlook Contacts > Miscellaneous : there are 4 'User fields' (User Field 1, 2, 3 and 4) Curious to know, what are they being used for ? Thanks.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by tfwul, Feb 9, 2020.

1. tfwul Win User

Outlook Contacts - User 1, User 2 .... fields - what are they used for

In Outlook Contacts > Miscellaneous : there are 4 'User fields' (User Field 1, 2, 3 and 4)
    Curious to know, what are they being used for ?

Thanks.

:)

tfwul, Feb 9, 2020

2. Add custom phone number field to Outlook 2013 Contact?

Outlook 2013 has the following labels/fields for "Phone numbers":

• Assistant
    • Business
    • Business 2
    • Business Fax
    • Callback
    • Car
    • Company
    • Home
    • Home 2
    • Home Fax
    • ISDN
    • Mobile
    • Other
    • Other Fax
    • Pager
    • Primary
    • Radio
    • Telex
    • TTY/TDD
    Is it possible to add a custom label/field?

Outlook Contacts - User 1, User 2 .... fields - what are they used for [​IMG]

King Mustard, Feb 9, 2020
  3. SkyCat Win User
    Outlook Contacts fields sync

Hi Julie, thanks for the contact list fields.

My problem with contact sync:

• Windows Phone 7: contains a field "website"
    • live.com(hotmail contacts): contains a field "website"
    • Windows Live Mail 2011: contains 2 fields "personal website" and "work website"
    Those 3 platforms don't sync these fields among each other. Do you have any ideas, suggestions?

SkyCat, Feb 9, 2020
  4. Munki Win User

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Outlook Contacts - User 1, User 2 .... fields - what are they used for - Similar Threads - Outlook Contacts User

2. 2 Monitor, 2 User, 1 Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 Monitor, 2 User, 1 Laptop: I currently have the following setup: One laptop with an additional monitor setup set to duplicate Screen. So the screen on the laptop and the screen on the monitor display the same image.I want to make it so that, With additional keyboards and mice, Make one user work on the...
  3. 2 Monitor, 2 User, 1 Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 Monitor, 2 User, 1 Laptop: I currently have the following setup: One laptop with an additional monitor setup set to duplicate Screen. So the screen on the laptop and the screen on the monitor display the same image.I want to make it so that, With additional keyboards and mice, Make one user work on the...
  4. Deleted User 1 of 2 User Profiles.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted User 1 of 2 User Profiles.: Win 11 Pro. I have had 2 User Profiles and the important one, of course, was accidentally deleted. Microsoft says there's nothing they can do. I can recover most files with Carbonite, but not the apps., etc. Is there any person or business that could help? Thanks....
  5. Deleted User 1 of 2 User Profiles.

Deleted User 1 of 2 User Profiles.: Win 11 Pro. I have had 2 User Profiles and the important one, of course, was accidentally deleted. Microsoft says there's nothing they can do. I can recover most files with Carbonite, but not the apps., etc. Is there any person or business that could help? Thanks....
  6. 2 users on 1 account

2 users on 1 account: Hi i dont know how to fix this but i am signed into my microsoft account and there are no other accounts to swap between but when i go to my files, this pc, users there is another account there that i cant get rid of. the account i cant get rid of is called guyv and it is...
  7. Add user: user 2 to see everything user 1 sees and uses

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Add user: user 2 to see everything user 1 sees and uses: I have a laptop running on W10 home. I wish to add a second user who sees and uses everything user 1 sees and uses: office, browsers, files, etc. If I add user 2 as family or administrator, all user 1 files are not accessible or visible to user 2. How do I make it look...
  8. 2 User accounts but 1 has no folder in Users

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    2 User accounts but 1 has no folder in Users: Created another user account, called Mac, also an admin, in case I need it. In User Accounts when I click on 'manage another account' it then shows 2nd account, Mac. But under C:\Users there is only main Dave folder and Public. Why would there be no folder for Mac? Can't...
  9. 2 User accounts but 1 has no folder in Users

in Windows 10 Support
    2 User accounts but 1 has no folder in Users: Created another user account, called Mac, also an admin, in case I need it. In User Accounts when I click on 'manage another account' it then shows 2nd account, Mac. But under C:\Users there is only main Dave folder and Public. Why would there be no folder for Mac? Can't...
  10. Logon Screen shows 2 users but there is only 1 user

in Windows 10 Support
    Logon Screen shows 2 users but there is only 1 user: On a friends laptop which was given to him, on the startup/logon screen he sees 2 names. His own and the previous owner. He said he deleted the user account for the previous owner and if I go to users, it only shows him as the sole user as administrator. If I use the...