Windows 10: Outlook crashes

Discus and support Outlook crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Outlook crashes within seconds of opening. How to fix?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BethFlorey, May 4, 2020.

1. Outlook crashes

Outlook crashes within seconds of opening. How to fix?

:)

BethFlorey, May 4, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 4, 2020
  3. Jayzilla Win User
    Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, May 4, 2020
  4. qubit Win User

Outlook crashes

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, May 4, 2020
Thema:

Outlook crashes

1. Outlook crashes - Similar Threads - Outlook crashes

2. Spontaneous and simultaneous crashing in File Explorer, WhatsApp and new Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spontaneous and simultaneous crashing in File Explorer, WhatsApp and new Outlook: I've had this bug a day or two ago and it went away naturally unsure how. It has returned! I can't click on any button in file explorer for example, a drive without it crashing, WhatsApp messages can't be sent or received in the WhatsApp desktop app and the new Outlook app...
  3. Spontaneous and simultaneous crashing in File Explorer, WhatsApp and new Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spontaneous and simultaneous crashing in File Explorer, WhatsApp and new Outlook: I've had this bug a day or two ago and it went away naturally unsure how. It has returned! I can't click on any button in file explorer for example, a drive without it crashing, WhatsApp messages can't be sent or received in the WhatsApp desktop app and the new Outlook app...
  4. Outlook and Teams keeps crashing- now affecting OFFICE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook and Teams keeps crashing- now affecting OFFICE: Hello Everyone. For over a month i have been having contact issues with MS outlook app and Teams via MS 365 for office. There are several items to address as nothing seems to fix the issue. NOTE: MY IOS of outlook and teams works seamlessly.Outlook is constantly non...
  5. Outlook and Teams keeps crashing- now affecting OFFICE

Outlook and Teams keeps crashing- now affecting OFFICE: Hello Everyone. For over a month i have been having contact issues with MS outlook app and Teams via MS 365 for office. There are several items to address as nothing seems to fix the issue. NOTE: MY IOS of outlook and teams works seamlessly.Outlook is constantly non...
  6. Outlook intermittenly crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook intermittenly crashing: Hi Microsoft support,recently my Outlook client crashing, when i checked event viewer got this error.Faulting application name: OUTLOOK.EXE, version: 16.0.15831.20252, time stamp: 0x63b5e8f2Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.19041.2130, time stamp:...
  7. Outlook intermittenly crashing

Outlook intermittenly crashing: Hi Microsoft support,recently my Outlook client crashing, when i checked event viewer got this error.Faulting application name: OUTLOOK.EXE, version: 16.0.15831.20252, time stamp: 0x63b5e8f2Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.19041.2130, time stamp:...
  8. W11H2 V1, DISCORD, OUTLOOK CRASH

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11H2 V1, DISCORD, OUTLOOK CRASH: After formatting, I installed a W11 64bit OS w11h2 v1 version on my PC. The outlook and discord do not work for some reason. The previous OS was W11 but it was upgraded from W10....
  9. W11H2 V1, DISCORD, OUTLOOK CRASH

W11H2 V1, DISCORD, OUTLOOK CRASH: After formatting, I installed a W11 64bit OS w11h2 v1 version on my PC. The outlook and discord do not work for some reason. The previous OS was W11 but it was upgraded from W10....
  10. My outlook crashes upon opening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My outlook crashes upon opening.: My outlook crashes upon opening. Reason: DYLD, [0X1] Library missing. It's a mid '15Mac pro running Catalina 10.5.7 and the latest 365. Please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-outlook-crashes-upon-opening/4b094243-622b-4047-92a1-62592b33fd5d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. window outlook.com