Windows 10: Outlook Dedicated GPU memory

Discus and support Outlook Dedicated GPU memory in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Having some weird hangs issues while using 3dsmax and photoshop I start to look at Task Manager for cpu and gpu usage and found out that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FerAbba, Sep 11, 2019.

1. FerAbba Win User

Outlook Dedicated GPU memory

Hello,

Having some weird hangs issues while using 3dsmax and photoshop I start to look at Task Manager for cpu and gpu usage and found out that outlook is using a huge amount of gpu memory, I don't know if this is always been like this but I don't see how outlook would require this amount of gpu memry vs 3d software?

Outlook Dedicated GPU memory 9a4ba814-f739-42c2-8dbc-bd0cb7c20c35?upload=true.jpg

:)

FerAbba, Sep 11, 2019
  2. LA117 Win User

How to get more dedicated GPU memory

How do i get more dedicated GPU memory for my second graphics card on windows 10 i have a nvidia geforce gtx 960m in task manager it says i have 8.9 gb for gpu memory but it says shared gpu memory 4.9 and dedicated GPU memory is 4.0 i can only use the
    4.0 and i want to know how to Dedicate more GPU memory.

LA117, Sep 11, 2019
  3. dedicated video memory

Hi,

A dedicated, or discrete, GPU has its own independent source of video memory, leaving the RAM your system uses untouched. To increase the dedicated video memory, we recommend to follow the steps on this
    thread provided by
    Guru Kiran G.

Let us know the status of the issue in this regards. Your reply is important to assist you better.

Marvelos Reg, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Outlook Dedicated GPU memory

dedicated video memory

That is your pagefile, that is not for increasing video dedicated memory. As the pagefile may help if he runs low on memory, which is about a 1% chance.

Maybe the visual effect, you can select for adjust for best performance or best appearance but that's it and increase the pagefile, and as I said his physical and pagefile is already plenty.

How this was marked as answered in other post is funny.

seahawks65, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

Outlook Dedicated GPU memory

1. Outlook Dedicated GPU memory - Similar Threads - Outlook Dedicated GPU

2. Cant use dedicated gpu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant use dedicated gpu: Hello I'm trying to use my dedicated GPU in place of my integrated but after I saw this [ATTACH] I had no clue what to do so I tied...
  3. How to get more dedicated GPU memory

How to get more dedicated GPU memory: How do i get more dedicated GPU memory for my second graphics card on windows 10 i have a nvidia geforce gtx 960m in task manager it says i have 8.9 gb for gpu memory but it says shared gpu memory 4.9 and dedicated GPU memory is 4.0 i can only use the 4.0 and i want to know...
  4. Can't change my default GPU to Dedicated GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't change my default GPU to Dedicated GPU: [IMG] I resetted my device last night and today when I downloaded Apex Legends It is starting by default Integrated Gpu and When I'm trying to change it to dedicated GPU it is showing this error, Plz help.[ATTACH]...
  5. Discrete GPU is not listed in Graphics settings, Dedicated memory is incorrect in Task...

Discrete GPU is not listed in Graphics settings, Dedicated memory is incorrect in Task...: Hello Lenovo community, I've recently purchased a Lenovo Ideapad130 laptop with AMD APU A6-9225 it comes with R4 Graphics, and it has a discrete GPU: AMD Radeon 530 2GB. I have an issue with Dedicated GPU memory it is incorrect in Task Manager, and games. the amount shown...
  6. Windows 10 - Software is not using dedicated GPU

Windows 10 - Software is not using dedicated GPU: Hi all, My laptop running windows 10, with an integrated GPU Intel and dedicated GPU Nvidia. Recently, some softwares, especially video converters don't use the dedicated GPU for accelerating conversions, which is used to work well. I've tried many possible ways (such as:...
  7. Use my graphics card memory has dedicated graphics memory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Use my graphics card memory has dedicated graphics memory: i have an hp 15 note book with an AMD A8 processor and 4 gb of ram i have a graphics card of 2gb Radeon HD 8500 R5 series graphics cad. all my games and design based software have issues running because the dedicated graphics memory is only 512MB. who do in use the full 2 gb...
  8. Dedicated GPU not recognized by Windows

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dedicated GPU not recognized by Windows: A couple of days ago, I got a SMART hard disk error while my laptop booted. Yesterday, a repair man came down to my house to replace my HDD and installed Windows 10 Home using his own recovery media. Today I booted up my laptop and downloaded most of the drivers without...
  9. How to increase dedicated video memory?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to increase dedicated video memory?: Acer Aspire AIO Touch Desktop, 23.8" Full HD Touch, Intel Core i5-7400T, 12GB DDR4, 1TB HDD, Windows 10 Home, AZ3-715-ACKi5 Intel 630 Integrated Graphics Games run super slow because of the 128 MB dedicated video memory. I have 6 GB of other video memory. Can I increase...
  10. Integrated vs Dedicated GPU Query

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Integrated vs Dedicated GPU Query: Hi, I recently started playing a bit of online poker (Governor of poker 3) via firefox quantum browser and I notice it makes my laptop fan whir up a lot which I thought was strange as I have a fairly high spec machine and the game seems fairly basic. I have an i7 quad core...