Windows 10: Outlook deleting recent mails

Discus and support Outlook deleting recent mails in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am running Outlook and after the last two Windows updates am finding that messages are being deleted that have only been recently sent to me. Also is... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ICIT2LOL, May 10, 2021.

1. ICIT2LOL Win User

Outlook deleting recent mails

I am running Outlook and after the last two Windows updates am finding that messages are being deleted that have only been recently sent to me. Also is there a way of recovering some of the missing emails? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

ICIT2LOL, May 10, 2021
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, May 10, 2021
  3. Jizzler Win User
    Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

Change from IMAP to POP3, if supported by the email server, and make sure that "Leave a copy of messages on the server" is checked.

Otherwise, I wonder if changing where delete items goes, and unsubscribing the folder will work?

Outlook deleting recent mails [​IMG]

Example is with Gmail and it's All Mail folder, but if not, can create a folder for the the same purpose.

Jizzler, May 10, 2021
  4. Michael87 Win User

How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi, i want to ask - How i can delete outlook email accounts in Windows 10 mail app.

I use on this mail app only outlook.cz email accounts, i use etc 6 emails accounts. So now i delete 3 email accounts and i use only 2 email accounts.Problem is, when i go to - Mail app - Settings - Accounts managements - Add Account
    i see on the list still my old deleted emails accounts.

I want to ask how i clear history of this accounts on this list or how i cant delete cache from this mail app.

Please do not answer me how to delete account, i know how i can delete email account. I want only delete this list.
    I add any images here. Thanks

Michael87, May 10, 2021
Thema:

1. Outlook deleting recent mails - Similar Threads - Outlook deleting recent

2. Indexing problem of recent contents in Microsoft Outlook mail client

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Indexing problem of recent contents in Microsoft Outlook mail client: My windows version is Windows 10 20H2. I am facing an indexing issue in Outlook mail client. I already tried some methods Rebuilt outlook index, Repaired office program, Reinstalled outlook etc. to fix the problem but its not fixed. As long as I try these methods Outlook...
  3. Indexing problem of recent contents in Microsoft Outlook mail client

in Cortana
    Indexing problem of recent contents in Microsoft Outlook mail client: My windows version is Windows 10 20H2. I am facing an indexing issue in Outlook mail client. I already tried some methods Rebuilt outlook index, Repaired office program, Reinstalled outlook etc. to fix the problem but its not fixed. As long as I try these methods Outlook...
  4. Indexing problem of recent contents in Microsoft Outlook mail client

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Outlook Search cannot find recent e-mail addresses

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook Search cannot find recent e-mail addresses: If this has been asked before, please point me to the appropriate thread. I sent a couple of e-mails a few days a go at a specific e-mail address using Outlook 2019. Today I searched with that e-mail address to see the messages, but Search found nothing! Fortunately when...
  6. Is it okay to delete may Outlook Mail Account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it okay to delete may Outlook Mail Account?: Earlier this week. I put in my pin to fix my outdated account and all, and I ended up with an Outlook Mail Account. I don't need it because I use different mail. Is it okay if I delete it?...
  7. deleting outlook mail account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    deleting outlook mail account: how do I permanently delete my outlook mail account using windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-outlook-mail-account/06bcc1ab-a169-45db-a243-e582485f25ea
  8. outlook 365 recently opened mail not showing in taskbar list

in Windows 10 Customization
    outlook 365 recently opened mail not showing in taskbar list: outlook 365 recently opened mail not showing in taskbar list https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-365-recently-opened-mail-not-showing-in/65a63681-101a-4c46-9e01-5b1aaa90fa01
  9. outlook 365 recently opened mail not showing in taskbar list

in Windows 10 Customization
    outlook 365 recently opened mail not showing in taskbar list: outlook 365 recently opened mail not showing in taskbar list https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-365-recently-opened-mail-not-showing-in/cb77cdf5-9e7d-4b66-a381-031cf51b4d9d
  10. recent update deleted my pictures and outlook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    recent update deleted my pictures and outlook: my computer updated Saturday and deleted all my pictures and Outlook, it deleted my favorites and passwords. Tried restore and it just causes more problems. help...