Windows 10: Outlook Desktop Sign-in

Discus and support Outlook Desktop Sign-in in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This morning my desktop Outlook program made me sign in to access mail account. Then after signing in, when trying to reply to email, I got the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MollyFBC, Jul 23, 2020.

1. MollyFBC Win User

Outlook Desktop Sign-in

This morning my desktop Outlook program made me sign in to access mail account. Then after signing in, when trying to reply to email, I got the following error message along with a long string of other diagnostic ****, so this is just a very small portion of the message.

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Diagnostic information for administrators:

Error is [0x80004005-0x00000b22-0x00000501].

I also sent an original test messages and the first 2 did not go through and the third one did. I went through the disaster in May that lasted over a week when working from home trying to figure out what was wrong and it was the MS update that caused havoc. I have signed into my account online, verified my account, and restarted my computer. All seems to be working at the moment. I have not had an update since 7/14, so that should not be the issue. I see there is an update ready to download and install even though I have automatic updates on.

:)

MollyFBC, Jul 23, 2020
  2. Munki Win User

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Cannot sync Outlook on my desktop with my live account

Hello Schalk,

To better help you with your concern, kindly tell us which version of Outlook App are you using?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below and check if the same thing will happen:

• Open the Outlook App in safe mode. Here are the steps:

1.1. Press Windows + R, type Outlook /safe, and then hit
      Enter.
    • Disable the Outlook connector and then re-enable it.
    You may also visit this link and follow the steps on how to sync your Outlook contacts to Windows Phone. This only applies to Windows Phone
    7 & 8 for Consumers.

Looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Jayzilla Win User

Outlook Desktop Sign-in

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

Outlook Desktop Sign-in

1. Outlook Desktop Sign-in - Similar Threads - Outlook Desktop Sign

2. Can't sign in to Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign in to Outlook: Hi! I've been trying to access my email accounts through the Outlook desktop application, but every time I try to sign in, it prompts me to enter my credentials from the company that I used to work for, and I no longer have access to the email account from the same company. I...
  3. Can't sign in to Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in to Outlook: Hi! I've been trying to access my email accounts through the Outlook desktop application, but every time I try to sign in, it prompts me to enter my credentials from the company that I used to work for, and I no longer have access to the email account from the same company. I...
  4. Outlook and Onedrive Sign-in Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook and Onedrive Sign-in Issue: Hi all, currently having a strange issue with our organizations outlook/Cffice365 accounts and having them sign in properly. We have some staff computers that we all use throughout the day and will sign in/out of our respective accounts as we use those computers. This...
  5. Outlook - Sign-in Problem

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook - Sign-in Problem: 1. I had Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2016 on this machine. It was given to me by an MVP friend who had more installations than she could use. 2. I bought Microsoft 365 from Amazon, and they dropped the ball; I had to go to Microsoft Support to get it installed. 3. The Support...
  6. Desktop sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Desktop sign in: Hello need help with my password sign in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-sign-in/f2844796-1d1b-4a49-96be-9945ad6b6115
  7. having trouble signing into outlook.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    having trouble signing into outlook.: Having trouble signing into outlook. account: emphco2. told no record of this account. Can I create a new outlook account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-trouble-signing-into-outlook/632a463c-26bc-42c4-b698-156d40a00788
  8. Desktop outlook 2016

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop outlook 2016: I recently upgraded my desktop machine including outlook / apps. On launch my outlook office had a new design, very much like how web office/hotmail operates. After some some problems printing and some outside it support, my outlook defaulted back to a classic style view much...
  9. Outlook Requires "Signed In" to access Outlook/Hotmail Accounts

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook Requires "Signed In" to access Outlook/Hotmail Accounts: I thought this might have been the result of a recent update, but it only affects one of my machines. Normally, I use Outlook without "signing in" to a Microsoft/ MS Office account. I independently, during account setup, set up my hotmail account. This was fine on both of my...
  10. Outlook sign in

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook sign in: Hello I'm struggeling, I have an Outlook.com a/c, I've received an email from MS suppport asking to sign in, when I click on the "sign in" link, my hotmail a/c opens up, I'm unsure how to sign in to outlook. I can receive emails into my outlook.com a/c, but cannot send from...