Windows 10: Outlook disconnects and internet stops working even though local internet shows as...

Discus and support Outlook disconnects and internet stops working even though local internet shows as... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, we have a Surface Book 2 Windows 10, connected to the company domain, that has an issue that happens sometimes several times a day. The internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Duane Palmer, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Outlook disconnects and internet stops working even though local internet shows as...

Hi, we have a Surface Book 2 Windows 10, connected to the company domain, that has an issue that happens sometimes several times a day.

The internet suddenly stops working and outlook disconnects from the server, even though the internet status shows as connected, and the local server network can still be accessed.

A restart gets it back up and running, but just wondering how to sort the issue to avoid the user having to restart multiple times a day.

:)

Duane Palmer, Mar 1, 2021

2. Internet Problems

I am connected to a wireless network and it seems that whenever im surifing the internet it wil just stop working. it says its connect local and internet, but the internet doesnt work. I found i have to disconnect and reconnect twice to get it to work. btw i am using firefox, and just upgraded to windows 7 (it was doing it in vista too)

redwings0921, Mar 1, 2021
  3. Internet disconnection

I don't know why I have disconnection while using the Internet. Is it due to the ISP or the router or modem? The modem and router all have lights on. It disconnected for less than 30s then back on.

mrthanhnguyen, Mar 1, 2021
  4. Wingo101 Win User

Outlook disconnects and internet stops working even though local internet shows as...

Internet Problems

Have you got a static IP or are you getting one from a DHCP server?

Wingo101, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

Outlook disconnects and internet stops working even though local internet shows as...

1. Outlook disconnects and internet stops working even though local internet shows as... - Similar Threads - Outlook disconnects internet

2. Windows NCSI Showing as Offline, even though there is internet access.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows NCSI Showing as Offline, even though there is internet access.: Hi, Wondering if anyone else has seen this issue? The NCSI in Windows 10 is showing as offline even though there is an internet connection. This effects certain desktop apps from opening. Adobe, Outlook Desktop etc. This naturally is slowing down productivity for some of our...
  3. Windows NCSI Showing as Offline, even though there is internet access.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows NCSI Showing as Offline, even though there is internet access.: Hi, Wondering if anyone else has seen this issue? The NCSI in Windows 10 is showing as offline even though there is an internet connection. This effects certain desktop apps from opening. Adobe, Outlook Desktop etc. This naturally is slowing down productivity for some of our...
  4. Windows NCSI Showing as Offline, even though there is internet access.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. No internet though ethernet even though I'm connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet though ethernet even though I'm connected: Howdy. About two weeks ago, my internet to my windows 10 stopped working. I use Ubuntu 20.04 and have Windows 10 running through my Vmware 16 player. I've tried connecting NAT, Bridge, and Host with Vmware with no luck. I've even flushed the Windows system with no luck. Any...
  6. No internet though ethernet even though I'm connected

No internet though ethernet even though I'm connected: Howdy. About two weeks ago, my internet to my windows 10 stopped working. I use Ubuntu 20.04 and have Windows 10 running through my Vmware 16 player. I've tried connecting NAT, Bridge, and Host with Vmware with no luck. I've even flushed the Windows system with no luck. Any...
  7. No Internet connection icon even though my internet is working

No Internet connection icon even though my internet is working: I am able to surf the net but because the network icon shows "Not Connected - Connections are available", I cant use apps like Zoom or Outlook. I have tried the following solutions but to no avail:1 running the troubleshooter which prompts me to do networking reset. Run it...
  8. Task bar shows "no internet"even when internet is working

Task bar shows "no internet"even when internet is working: I am using windows 10 which most of the times shows 'no internet access'on the task bar even when the internet works perfect. I am able to browse on most search engines ,but certain applications on my PC cannot access the internet at the same time. I can even download...
  9. Windows 10 version 2004 may show "no Internet" even though there is Internet access -...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 version 2004 may show "no Internet" even though there is Internet access -...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/swDev3db [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hvlewx/windows_10_version_2004_may_show_no_internet_even/
  10. Windows 10 version 2004 may show "no Internet" even though there is Internet access

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 2004 may show "no Internet" even though there is Internet access: Microsoft's latest feature update for Windows 10, Windows 10 version 2004, has had its fair share of issues already. The situation has not been as bad as before -- Windows 10 version 1809 still has the crown when it comes to user-impacting issues -- but it is not far behind...