Windows 10: Outlook - display name of receiver

Discus and support Outlook - display name of receiver in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Outlook displays only the last name of the receiver (Sent To), whereas the address book entry within Outlook, of that receiver, is 'compleet', i.e. all... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by tfwul, Jul 7, 2020.

1. tfwul Win User

Outlook - display name of receiver

Outlook displays only the last name of the receiver (Sent To), whereas the address book entry within Outlook, of that receiver, is 'compleet', i.e. all name fields are with first name, last name.

How come?
    Or better, how to correct this?

Thanks!

:)

tfwul, Jul 7, 2020

2. Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, Jul 7, 2020
  3. Display Name and Number In Contacts E51

I Can not get my E51 to display Name and number in my contacts list any suggestions

gregjr---01, Jul 7, 2020
  4. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Outlook - display name of receiver [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Outlook - display name of receiver - Similar Threads - Outlook display name

2. IMAP Account Display Names in OUTLOOK 365

in Windows 10 Customization
    IMAP Account Display Names in OUTLOOK 365: I recently changed a number of email accounts from POP3 to IMAP in OUTLOOK 365. In Email or Folder view on the left-hand side, the full email address for each account shows up as the display name. Is thee a way to change the display names for the accounts. For example,...
  3. Outlook send/receive problem

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook send/receive problem: I am running Office 2016 on my desktop Windows PC. Windows recently upgraded itself to version 2004. Since then I have been having intermittent problems with Outlook. When I boot-up, open Outlook, and do a send/receive, it always works perfectly. After being open for some...
  4. Outlook stopped receiving emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook stopped receiving emails: About 1 month ago, my outlook programme just stopped receiving emails Any suggestions re why, and how can I correct that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-stopped-receiving-emails/b304d3d4-e228-4ee5-a578-a545ea8bd182
  5. i can not receive on outlook

i can not receive on outlook: how to receive my outlook messages https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-receive-on-outlook/68d319cf-80d0-4eb4-8772-fd7082ab4683
  6. Outlook is not receiving or sending messages.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook is not receiving or sending messages.: Outlook is not receiving or sending messages. I have tried reinstall etc. but no success. what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-is-not-receiving-or-sending-messages/4a430084-9960-4310-bc97-f981fac4e19c
  7. Can't Receive Emails in Outlook

Can't Receive Emails in Outlook: Yesterday I noticed that I was able to receive emails in Outlook but they will not send. I went into my webmail account and was able to send emails from there - even to myself. When I try to send them from Outlook I receive the following error message: Task *** Email...
  8. Not Receiving Outlook 2019 Notifications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not Receiving Outlook 2019 Notifications: Uninstalled 2010, rebooted, and installed 2019. Outlook give no notifications and does not show in Settings > Notifications and actions. Only Chrome and default Windows apps show. Notifications is on and works with other various apps. I have reinstalled Windows, I have...
  9. Outlook stops receiving messages

Outlook stops receiving messages: Almost daily when I go to my PC to check email, I see that at some time when I was not at my PC, Outlook has stopped receiving emails. Telling it to download does nothing. If I close Outlook, figuring that restarting will solve the problem, it will not restart. When I...
  10. Outlook issues, codes are not received.

Outlook issues, codes are not received.: I would use all the 4 letter words I know, but that is against the rules. I recently changed my Microsoft Account and have had nothing but trouble since. Over and over, I get toward Outlook but they want a 'code' word. My account shows the correct phone number. It does NOT...