Windows 10: OUTLOOK DOESN'T REALLY SYNCHRONIZE / Also, missing getting my gmail./ Fix.

Discus and support OUTLOOK DOESN'T REALLY SYNCHRONIZE / Also, missing getting my gmail./ Fix. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Outlook 2013 wasn't really synchronizing. I have over 10,000, emails that never got deleted over the years. None of the solutions you will find in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EdwardSebesta1, Nov 19, 2019.

1. OUTLOOK DOESN'T REALLY SYNCHRONIZE / Also, missing getting my gmail./ Fix.

Outlook 2013 wasn't really synchronizing. I have over 10,000, emails that never got deleted over the years.

None of the solutions you will find in the forums are likely to work. I tried some of them. Others are ridiculous things you really don't want to try.

SOLUTION

1. Read you email online at Gmail.

2. Get another software program and stop using Outlook. They recommend Thunderbolt. Don't know if it is good. But Outlook simply doesn't work.

As for answers the various volunteers might want to offer. Please don't bother me with links, and long instructions that are unlikely to work.

Instead foccus on why you support a OS for which the percentage of use on devices drops every year.

:)

EdwardSebesta1, Nov 19, 2019
  2. Munki Win User

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Nov 19, 2019
  3. Outlook is not getting synchronized

I have updated Windows 10 Preview on my phone and configured my outlook as well as gmail account. But the mails are not getting synchronized automatically. I have tried to sync it manually but it wont work. My mailbox showing mails till 30th July only i.e.
    the mail synchronized on version 8.1 only.

Please suggest.

AmitPatil1984, Nov 19, 2019
  4. BetoLP Win User

OUTLOOK DOESN'T REALLY SYNCHRONIZE / Also, missing getting my gmail./ Fix.

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

OUTLOOK DOESN'T REALLY SYNCHRONIZE /  Also, missing getting my gmail./ Fix. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

OUTLOOK DOESN'T REALLY SYNCHRONIZE / Also, missing getting my gmail./ Fix.

1. OUTLOOK DOESN'T REALLY SYNCHRONIZE / Also, missing getting my gmail./ Fix. - Similar Threads - OUTLOOK DOESN'T REALLY

2. Synchronizing fault in Outlook 2021

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Synchronizing fault in Outlook 2021: I'm running Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron Desktop 3000. I just had the hard drive replaced and installed Office 2021 myself. Office works fine, but in outlook,I can download email once fine. But the next time Outlook tries to retrieve email, it completes everything for all 3...
  3. Synchronizing fault in Outlook 2021

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Synchronizing fault in Outlook 2021: I'm running Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron Desktop 3000. I just had the hard drive replaced and installed Office 2021 myself. Office works fine, but in outlook,I can download email once fine. But the next time Outlook tries to retrieve email, it completes everything for all 3...
  4. Synchronizing fault in Outlook 2021

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Teams calendar not synchronized with Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Teams calendar not synchronized with Outlook: Hi There,Teams' calendar not synchronized with Outlook, there also has no meeting notification from Teams,tried to re-install but still no scheduled meeting from Teams but Outlook, can you please help for it? thank you....
  6. Teams calendar not synchronized with Outlook

Teams calendar not synchronized with Outlook: Hi There,Teams' calendar not synchronized with Outlook, there also has no meeting notification from Teams,tried to re-install but still no scheduled meeting from Teams but Outlook, can you please help for it? thank you....
  7. Outlook and gmail

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook and gmail: I have been fighting Outlook on the PC and gmail and finally just stuck with Mail on Windows 10 and all is fine. Today I took the offer to update Outlook on a Mac and get the message that Outlook was not compatible with gmail. It is hard to believe that outlook can't handle...
  8. Microsoft Outlook Calendar synchronization?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft Outlook Calendar synchronization?: Hello dear community, I have a little question. When I enter my appointments into the standard Windows calendar app, everything is linked to my Microsoft account. Even when I open Outlook in the browser, it shows me my previously entered appointments. But when I open my...
  9. Outlook synchronization

Outlook synchronization: My email is routed through Comcast to Outlook. I am getting a message stating that Outlook cannot synchronize subscribed folder because it cannot connect to the server. I have checked with Comcast and they will no longer assist with Outlook issues....
  10. Outlook Synchronization

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook Synchronization: I have offline Outlook in Office 365 and Online Outlook and on several PCs and most recently on an Android phone. All my emails appear on everything. What are the rules about synchronizing. I would like that when I delete an item on one PC (using the offline Outlook) it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook yahoo synchronized subscribed folders error