Windows 10: Outlook email account deleted. How do I recover the data

Discus and support Outlook email account deleted. How do I recover the data in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have delete one of my Microsoft Outlook email accounts from my Desktop because I do not use it on my Desktop but however require it on my Phone and... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Jean PierrePellissier, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Outlook email account deleted. How do I recover the data

I have delete one of my Microsoft Outlook email accounts from my Desktop because I do not use it on my Desktop but however require it on my Phone and Laptop. After I deleted it, I lost all my emails on my Laptop and Phone. Is there a way to recover it?

:)

Jean PierrePellissier, Apr 12, 2021
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Outlook email account deleted. How do I recover the data [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Apr 12, 2021
  3. Jayzilla Win User
    Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Apr 12, 2021
  4. Michael87 Win User

Outlook email account deleted. How do I recover the data

How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi, i want to ask - How i can delete outlook email accounts in Windows 10 mail app.

I use on this mail app only outlook.cz email accounts, i use etc 6 emails accounts. So now i delete 3 email accounts and i use only 2 email accounts.Problem is, when i go to - Mail app - Settings - Accounts managements - Add Account
    i see on the list still my old deleted emails accounts.

I want to ask how i clear history of this accounts on this list or how i cant delete cache from this mail app.

Please do not answer me how to delete account, i know how i can delete email account. I want only delete this list.
    I add any images here. Thanks

Michael87, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

Outlook email account deleted. How do I recover the data

1. Outlook email account deleted. How do I recover the data - Similar Threads - Outlook email account

2. how do i recover a deleted contact from Outlook 2019?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i recover a deleted contact from Outlook 2019?: How do I recover a deleted contact from Outlook 2019? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-recover-a-deleted-contact-from-outlook/72221656-9887-4803-8d1e-29f7c1f92808
  3. How do I recover an email to a microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover an email to a microsoft account?: I have been have trouble logging into my Minecraft account recently and was redirected to Microsoft help for email recovery also with no luck. Is there a way to recover my email without a backup email or a phone number to the account? I have both the password and username of...
  4. How do I recover an email to a microsoft account?

How do I recover an email to a microsoft account?: I have been have trouble logging into my Minecraft account recently and was redirected to Microsoft help for email recovery also with no luck. Is there a way to recover my email without a backup email or a phone number to the account? I have both the password and username of...
  5. How do I recover the data from a deleted Microsoft account in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover the data from a deleted Microsoft account in Windows 10: so uhm my microsoft account was deleted recently i dont know who by, i do have a thought it was microsoft but since i cant know i wont speak about it, that costed me to lose my xbox account which was masaaki0o along with other games that was in that account, so how or if...
  6. How do I recover the data from a deleted Microsoft account in Windows 10

How do I recover the data from a deleted Microsoft account in Windows 10: so uhm my microsoft account was deleted recently i dont know who by, i do have a thought it was microsoft but since i cant know i wont speak about it, that costed me to lose my xbox account which was masaaki0o along with other games that was in that account, so how or if...
  7. How to delete MS account for a deleted Outlook email?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to delete MS account for a deleted Outlook email?: Hi, I have used a MS account on my laptop, and now everytime I turn it on it shows that I need to go to Settings because a work or school account has a problem. It turns out that this may be because the account is registered with an Outlook email which was the official email...
  8. How do I recover my email account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I recover my email account: how do I recover my email account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-recover-my-email-account/07cccc86-2eb9-47a2-a8ae-28c58f412792
  9. how do I delete my signature in outlook email

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I delete my signature in outlook email: How do I delete my signature in my outlook email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-my-signature-in-outlook-email/36d218b3-d108-4fa1-befe-f6fdf4455cae
  10. deleting email accounts, how do I do this

deleting email accounts, how do I do this: I have 3 email accounts and want to delete 2 of them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-email-accounts-how-do-i-do-this/7b54cf0c-21a4-49bf-be59-024aa5c19b5f