Windows 10: Outlook Email Account Settings

Discus and support Outlook Email Account Settings in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hello Forum, I'm preparing to clean install Win 10. I'm trying to collect account settings so that I can quickly reinstall my Outlook email accounts.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by tjg79, Nov 8, 2020.

1. tjg79 Win User

Outlook Email Account Settings

Hello Forum,

I'm preparing to clean install Win 10. I'm trying to collect account settings so that I can quickly reinstall my Outlook email accounts.

I've got a Microsoft 365 Personal subscription. I've checked my Outlook account settings, and I don't see the email setup configurations. It appears to be concealed.

How do I get my Outlook email account settings to reestablish my email accounts after the clean install?

Regards

:)

tjg79, Nov 8, 2020
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Outlook Email Account Settings [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Nov 8, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    outlook account config

His email provider should have the instructions for setting up outlook with an IMAP account.

newtekie1, Nov 8, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Outlook 2010 and iphone4 email questions!!

If Outlook is set as a POP3 account, and the option isn't enabled to leave a copy of the email on the server, then yes you are correct, once the email is downloaded to the computer with outlook it won't be accessible on the iPhone.

newtekie1, Nov 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Outlook Email Account Settings - Similar Threads - Outlook Email Account

2. Outlook email account settings out of date.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook email account settings out of date.: outlook email setting out of date windows mobile 10. long standing issue which I cant find the answer to. This started last month on my device, I have tried many attempted fixes time date reset devise hard reset, delete account re add etc. Laptop and android device working as...
  3. Outlook email account settings out of date.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook email account settings out of date.: outlook email setting out of date windows mobile 10. long standing issue which I cant find the answer to. This started last month on my device, I have tried many attempted fixes time date reset devise hard reset, delete account re add etc. Laptop and android device working as...
  4. Account settings are out-of-date for Apple email account in MS Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account settings are out-of-date for Apple email account in MS Outlook: I've read multiple other questions and answers regarding this same issue and none of the answers have resolve the issue for me.I have a PC actually several, and I use MS Outlook on all. One, I have MS Office Pro 2019, and the other I use Microsoft 365 which includes a totally...
  5. Account settings are out-of-date for Apple email account in MS Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account settings are out-of-date for Apple email account in MS Outlook: I've read multiple other questions and answers regarding this same issue and none of the answers have resolve the issue for me.I have a PC actually several, and I use MS Outlook on all. One, I have MS Office Pro 2019, and the other I use Microsoft 365 which includes a totally...
  6. Settings, Accounts, Email and Accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings, Accounts, Email and Accounts: Windows 11: Under Settings, Accounts, Email and Accounts, I have the administrator set up under a Comcast email that is not compatible with Windows 11. When I click on Account Settings, Manage, I am prompted to enter a password for this Comcast account. However, this Comcast...
  7. Outlook Email Account issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook Email Account issues: Hello; I have an Outlook email account that I use for all my personal issues but since the 20th August I am not receiving any emails. I have plenty of storage space, my password is working and I can access the account but the emails are just not coming in. I am not being able...
  8. Email. Outlook account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Email. Outlook account: Hello I have just clicked on my mail icon and the mail opened as per usual then suddenly disappeared and I had to click again and the same thing is happening .It opens then goes back to my desktop screen. The mail will not stay open. Can anyone help...
  9. Access to Outlook email account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Access to Outlook email account: Hi I tried to gain access to my outlook hotmail account. Password would not work. Tried quite a few times and in the end was informed I had tried too many times and needed to create a new email account. I need access to my email account. Microsoft sent questions to...
  10. Microsoft Outlook email account

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Outlook email account: I would like to know how I delete a outlook email account because it has been compromised 69247