Windows 10: Outlook - Email Attachments missing.

Discus and support Outlook - Email Attachments missing. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I am facing an issue with Inbox emails with attachments. Some mails have attachments that just don't show up in my inbox on the outlook APP.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PavitSingh20, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Outlook - Email Attachments missing.

Hey,

I am facing an issue with Inbox emails with attachments.

Some mails have attachments that just don't show up in my inbox on the outlook APP.

These mails checked online on Gmail or Zoho mail show the attachments.

The problem is not universal, since I have many mails with attachments and the paper clip showing up in the Inbox of my Outlook app on my Surface Pro Laptop.

This has left me with No choice but to use GMAIL online which is undesirable.

Please advise.

Regards,

:)

PavitSingh20, Oct 8, 2020

2. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Oct 8, 2020
  3. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016 | Laptop Mag

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Oct 8, 2020
  4. Outlook - Email Attachments missing.

?...Missing attachment on Gmail account on Phone

Hello,

There are several ways to address problems with viewing attachments in Outlook for mobile. We suggest following the steps below to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Open Outlook Mail.
    2. Tap the three dots on the lower right corner and select Accounts.
    3. Tap your email account and select Change mailbox sync settings.
    4. Check the box that says Always download full message and Internet Images.
    5. Tap Done and repeat the steps on your other email accounts.
    6. Exit and re-open Outlook mail (Press and hold the back button, then swipe down the app to exit).

Should you have questions, feel free to post them on this thread.

e9b23ca5-6dca-4535-a291-94c83ef8f7e5, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

Outlook - Email Attachments missing.

1. Outlook - Email Attachments missing. - Similar Threads - Outlook Email Attachments

2. Printing a pdf directly to outlook as an email attachment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing a pdf directly to outlook as an email attachment: I don't see this answered anywhere though it's been asked several times.I could do this on my Mac so I feel there should be a way in Windows. On my Mac, I could setup outlook as a destination for print as a pdf. This would open up a new email with the printed document...
  3. Printing a pdf directly to outlook as an email attachment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing a pdf directly to outlook as an email attachment: I don't see this answered anywhere though it's been asked several times.I could do this on my Mac so I feel there should be a way in Windows. On my Mac, I could setup outlook as a destination for print as a pdf. This would open up a new email with the printed document...
  4. Difficulty Sending Outlook Emails with Attachments

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Difficulty Sending Outlook Emails with Attachments: When I last tried to send Outlook messages with attachments, they would just stick in the Outbox so I have just had to resort to using Gmail for them. How do I overcome this problem please as I prefer Outlook? My OS is Windows 10 Version 1903. David 154100
  5. Difficulty Sending Outlook Emails with Attachments

in Windows 10 Support
    Difficulty Sending Outlook Emails with Attachments: When I last tried to send Outlook messages with attachments, they would just stick in the Outbox so I have just had to resort to using Gmail for them. How do I overcome this problem please as I prefer Outlook? My OS is Windows 10 Version 1903. David 154100
  6. Printing a document directly to Outlook as an email attachment

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing a document directly to Outlook as an email attachment: Hello all, I am trying to find a way to have Outlook be an available printer for documents. I would like to email a PDF that I have opened but not saved on my computer. My thought was to have Outlook available as a print option that would take the unsaved PDF directly...
  7. Email Attachments missing Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Email Attachments missing Windows 10: Can someone help ? I cannot see/ find my email attachments …. Using Windows 10 The attachments show on my mobile phone when the message is down loaded, but not on my Microsoft Surface... Frustrating ….urgh...
  8. Cannot attach compressed photos to an outlook email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot attach compressed photos to an outlook email: It used to be that when you attach pics to an outlook email there was an option to compress. That option is still available from Internet Explorer: when I select the pics then click email I can chose the size and "attach". For a couple of seconds the computer does something -...
  9. Missing outlook emails

in Browsers and Email
    Missing outlook emails: Hi Has anyone had problems with Outlook, where emails go missing ? Two days ago, suddenly my folders were gone, all my emails were gone, the inbox was filled with stuff I hadn't seen before from MSN, and no new emails were being received. I know everthing is still there...
  10. attachments for old emails don't show up in outlook

in Browsers and Email
    attachments for old emails don't show up in outlook: Hi, Upgraded both our Desktop & Laptop to Windows 10 in the past few months. Last week I tried to access some Outlook emails that were more than two years old, the attachments & emoticons do not appear. This is on both PC's & the same result using Edge, IE or Chrome. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. attachment disappeared from email outlook