Windows 10: Outlook email bodies suddenly disappear/blank

Discus and support Outlook email bodies suddenly disappear/blank in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I have a user running O365 latest version, using Outlook and Exchange (Microsoft 365 Business Standard). Everything was working fine until this... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by PatrickGSR94, May 12, 2021.

1. Outlook email bodies suddenly disappear/blank

I have a user running O365 latest version, using Outlook and Exchange (Microsoft 365 Business Standard). Everything was working fine until this afternoon when all the email bodies in his inbox either disappeared, or will only show the first line of the message body. I have tried everything I can find. Checked Font settings under Stationary. Tried disabling add-ins, tried starting in Safe Mode, tried to repair Office. Restarted Outlook, rebooted machine, nothing works. The AVG add-in that I've read about is not present. There is an email that someone else sent to both of us. We're both running the latest O365. Emails shows up fine on my end, but on his only the first line shows. He's using the preview pane, which displays the first line of emails. On emails where the entire body is blank, the Preview Pane will still show the first line of text. The other weird thing is if he tries to Print the email, the preview shows everything! The whole message body shows up in the print preview. But again back on the email itself, nothing. What else can I try?

:)

PatrickGSR94, May 12, 2021
  2. Eddie YW Win User

Email message body blank

Hi All,

Recently I upgraded my windows phone from 8 to 10.

Version build :

Windows 10.0.10586.107

Outlook Mail 17.7812.42252.0

When I open Outlook (Gmail), it will automatically load the inbox, where I can see sender,subject and snippet of the message (about 35 characters of the body content).

When I tap on the message, it will show the Sender, Date, Subject and a blank white body. Even when the message only contain short text, it would not load.

So far I have tried "Reading-Automatically download external images and style formats" to no avail.

I found "Email message body is blank in Outlook - Outlook" but seems not relevant.

Appreciate your help and suggestion.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Eddie YW, May 12, 2021
  3. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016 | Laptop Mag

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, May 12, 2021
  4. Outlook email bodies suddenly disappear/blank

Blank email

Windows Phone 7 - When in my inbox I see the list of emails with the first line of the body text, when I select a specific email it becomes blank.

COPHLElite, May 12, 2021
Thema:

Outlook email bodies suddenly disappear/blank

1. Outlook email bodies suddenly disappear/blank - Similar Threads - Outlook email bodies

2. Scan to Email Deletes Body of Message When Sending Thru Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scan to Email Deletes Body of Message When Sending Thru Outlook: Whenever I use the "Scan to Email" using ScanSnap Manager or ScanSnap Home, it creates a new message in Outlook and attaches the PDF, which is what should happen. After adding a message in the body and my signature, I then send the email. The recipient of the email only has...
  3. Scan to Email Deletes Body of Message When Sending Thru Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scan to Email Deletes Body of Message When Sending Thru Outlook: Whenever I use the "Scan to Email" using ScanSnap Manager or ScanSnap Home, it creates a new message in Outlook and attaches the PDF, which is what should happen. After adding a message in the body and my signature, I then send the email. The recipient of the email only has...
  4. Scan to Email Deletes Body of Message When Sending Thru Outlook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Outlook Email Disappeared - Not Deleted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook Email Disappeared - Not Deleted: Yesterday, 30 days of email disappeared from my Inbox. Missing email is NOT in Deleted folder. Email later than that date is still there. New email coming in after the 30 days of missing email disappeared is still there. How do I find/recover the missing email?...
  6. Windows 10 Outlook 2016 disappearing emails

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Windows 10 Outlook 2016 disappearing emails: Hi, I recently purchased a new Win10 desktop computer and installed Office 2016. The problem I am having is with receiving emails, I will receive an email and then it will disappear when my other computer (Win 7 Outlook 2003) receives an email. I also have an iPad and an...
  7. Using "Scan to Email" Feature Deletes Body Message - Outlook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Using "Scan to Email" Feature Deletes Body Message - Outlook: Whenever I use the "Scan to Email" using ScanSnap Manager or ScanSnap Home, it creates a new message in Outlook and attaches the PDF, which is what should happen. After adding a message in the body and my signature, I then send the email. The recipient of the email only has...
  8. Outlook Email suddenly cant sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook Email suddenly cant sync: I had the same problem about a month or so ago when the outlook email just stopped working, but once I installed updates things started to work again and has been working fine until last Friday when all of a sudden I send or receive emails on my Pro with windows 10, email is...
  9. Outlook sent emails disappear

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook sent emails disappear: Have outlook account accessed by Safari and Firefox . All SENT emails before 1800 on 15 march suddenly disappeared . SENT emails after that time have beenretained. They are not/not in Deleted or Archived files. NO succession contacting Microsoft and Help Cat icon on...
  10. Changing size of images pasted to email body in Outlook 2016

in Browsers and Email
    Changing size of images pasted to email body in Outlook 2016: This is a something that was always a nagging problem but got worse when I found a solution as it only worked for about 2 times then quit.*Sad I have to use a screen capture utility (currently Lightscreen) to capture specific images on my screen and when I paste the results...