Windows 10: Outlook Email Disappeared - Not Deleted

Discus and support Outlook Email Disappeared - Not Deleted in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Yesterday, 30 days of email disappeared from my Inbox. Missing email is NOT in Deleted folder. Email later than that date is still there. New email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DIslip, Sep 19, 2021.

1. DIslip Win User

Outlook Email Disappeared - Not Deleted

Yesterday, 30 days of email disappeared from my Inbox. Missing email is NOT in Deleted folder. Email later than that date is still there. New email coming in after the 30 days of missing email disappeared is still there. How do I find/recover the missing email?

:)

DIslip, Sep 19, 2021
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Sep 19, 2021
  3. Akumos Win User
    Emails disappear after being read

Hi

Using Outlook 2007 and Exhange 2003. When I read an email it disappears. It doesn't go to the deleted folder and my view is set to 'Messages'. Googled it and couldn't find anything useful. Any ideas?

Akumos, Sep 19, 2021
  4. Mussels Win User

Emails disappear after being read

use thunderbird, or gmail.
    Or use thunderbird to read your Gmail.

People still use outlook?

Mussels, Sep 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Outlook Email Disappeared - Not Deleted - Similar Threads - Outlook Email Disappeared

2. How to delete MS account for a deleted Outlook email?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to delete MS account for a deleted Outlook email?: Hi, I have used a MS account on my laptop, and now everytime I turn it on it shows that I need to go to Settings because a work or school account has a problem. It turns out that this may be because the account is registered with an Outlook email which was the official email...
  3. How to restrict outlook for delete email.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to restrict outlook for delete email.: Hello there,I want to restrict my outlook for delete email as my company Western Steel Agency outlook account is used by my another employeethe same account and I want that he wouldn't delete any email. is there any settings that I can apply on his laptop that restrict him...
  4. Outlook email bodies suddenly disappear/blank

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook email bodies suddenly disappear/blank: I have a user running O365 latest version, using Outlook and Exchange (Microsoft 365 Business Standard). Everything was working fine until this afternoon when all the email bodies in his inbox either disappeared, or will only show the first line of the message body. I have...
  5. Windows 10 Outlook 2016 disappearing emails

Windows 10 Outlook 2016 disappearing emails: Hi, I recently purchased a new Win10 desktop computer and installed Office 2016. The problem I am having is with receiving emails, I will receive an email and then it will disappear when my other computer (Win 7 Outlook 2003) receives an email. I also have an iPad and an...
  6. Delete an old no outlook email a/c

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Delete an old no outlook email a/c: I keep getting a message stating my Microsoft account requires attention when I try to access. Microsoft gives me an old email address asking for password no longer remember for that email a/c My a/c is using my primary email address which is the only one registered. How...
  7. Undo delete of open email in Outlook 365

Undo delete of open email in Outlook 365: If I open an email then delete the email (either via the ribbon or Quick Access Toolbar) I can not undo the action (teh undo icon is greyed out) However, sometimes it isn't but when clicked I get a popup error If I delete without operning it (either via the ribbon, Quick...
  8. Outlook sent emails disappear

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook sent emails disappear: Have outlook account accessed by Safari and Firefox . All SENT emails before 1800 on 15 march suddenly disappeared . SENT emails after that time have beenretained. They are not/not in Deleted or Archived files. NO succession contacting Microsoft and Help Cat icon on...
  9. Outlook keeps deleting my email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook keeps deleting my email: I have outlook on windows 10 on my pc and keeps deleting my email. where is this setting? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/outlook-keeps-deleting-my-email/8d8171e4-b162-44ec-b035-7971d90152b3
  10. Outlook - automatic deletion of Junk email

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook - automatic deletion of Junk email: Hi there question for those "Officy" types On Outlook there's a junk email folder -- I can direct a whole heap of stuff to this junk folder - but is there any way these emails in that folder can get deleted automatically -- doesn't have to be immediately -- say every 60...